[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to see doctor in another city for a second checkup >go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: facebook-toad-with-a-knife.jpg (155KB, 551x491px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-toad-with-a-knife.jpg
155KB, 551x491px
>have to see doctor in another city for a second checkup
>go to same hotel I was at 2 weeks ago
>leave tonight to get groceries
>as i'm leaving, attractive receptionist lady recognizes me from 2 weeks ago and says "welcome back"
>i smile a toothy grin at her for too long while trying to think of something to say
>i walk past and leave without saying anything at all
>scared to come back because she will be there and now knows i have autism
>spend entire time at grocery store plotting how i'll explain my behavior to her and put her at ease around me once again
>buy chocolate to give to her
>plan to give her $100 as well and say "receptionists deserve tips too, right?"
>get back to hotel
>palms are sweaty
>mom's spaghetti
>enter and see receptionist
>she smiles but it looks forced this time
>ask her "d-do you like ch-chocolate"
>she says "I'm fine, but thank you"
>can instantly tell she is in that same mentality a woman gets into when she feels on guard around an unhinged homeless guy or something
>now i am sitting here in my hotel room and hating myself
>even with a full half hour of planning, the best i came up with to get another human being to like me even on a small acquaintance level was to give them chocolate and a shitload of money for no good reason, and i didn't realize until after the fact how fucking creepy it was to try
>i constantly feel the need to do dumb things to compensate for my lack of social skills and it always just makes things worse
>32 years old and still this socially retarded
>>
>>34126994
Poor bastard, good thread. I hope you're happy one day.

How do you have so much money to throw around?
>>
>>34126994
not to bum you out further or anything but she probably would have thought that money was you asking her to sleep with you for money.
>>
>>34127757
I can't really answer the money question without doxing myself, because only maybe a dozen people in the world recently did anything similar to what I did, and in that group I'm probably the only one in their 30s while the rest are in their early 20s.
I've already said too much
>>
I literally could not finish the story because of muh cringe
>>
Just keep trying, it's the only way, failures are just as good as successes. The more experience you get the better you'll get, you'll figure out what's the best way to greet someone, ask someone out, etc. The only way to do it is learning from mistakes.
>>
>>34126994
OP in the future, never give strangers gifts. At most, give strangers something you'f normally have on you like gum. No girl will ever want a guy randomly giving her shit that early. She'll know you're a bitch trying to win her affection.
>>
>>34128979
To try to be funny, for my second line I was planning to lie and say I bought too much chocolate and ask her to please take one so I don't get fat, but she shut me down immediately in a way that none of my pre-planned conversations could accommodate
>>
>>34128979
THIS. OP, listen to that. Never, ever buy anyone a gift over ten bucks ever again. Even if she's your gf. Never. Never get married, and never give a gift over ten bucks.

I mean, unless you're rich as fuck, which I'm guessing you are if you have $100 cash to give away without any hesitation.
>>
>>34129048
Also, don't give strangers food or drinks. I wouldn't accept either from strangers, especially after a long awkward toothy grin.
>>
File: 1478490161005.png (9KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1478490161005.png
9KB, 362x358px
>>34126994
>>can instantly tell she is in that same mentality a woman gets into when she feels on guard around an unhinged homeless guy or something

oh hey I know this feel happened to me a few days ago actually.

>out doing delivery job
>delivered to 2 different hospice centers for the ppl working there

>at third hospice center tell receptionist I am here to make a delivery to someone
>i tell her "wow this is the third hospice play I've delivered to today, must be a lot of people dying huh
>hfw
>>
>>34128778
Get out if here mojang
>>
>>34129142
This place has made us unfit for society.

I went to pub trivia with my friends one time and when I went to submit our team card the host made fun of my team name. He said to try something edgy and gave a couple examples. So after the first round he says
>and in first place with three points we have Hitler did nothing wrong
The pub of about twenty people goes silent and one guy let's out a huge "aww come on"
>>
>>34129048
I was poor for most of my adult life and suicidal in 2014-2015, but last year I became wealthy. I haven't adjusted very well to the sudden change, I still panic when I think of spending more than 50 dollars at a store. I try to force myself to think in the new way by giving money away sometimes, like today parking was $6 so I handed the guy a $20 and told him to keep the change.
I'm also a little worried that I only became rich because God heard my cries in my darkest hour and I promised him I would spend my life carrying out what I perceived to be his will if he helped me. I am worried I am letting him down by allowing my autism to get the best of me in so many ways. I had plans to do what I thought he wanted me to do, but I have barely done any of it so far.
>>
>>34129263
Explain how you came into wealth in the vaguest way possible.
>>
>>34129245
that's good, though. thanks to you, those twenty people have developed a tolerance for future red pills, and maybe they won't puke it up when they're given a full prescription
>>
>>34129263
Without Doxxing yourself, how much money do you have? Do you have a day job?

I have delusions of grandeur all the time. I dream of being a wealthy playboy with tons of qt models who want my dick. Lounging by the pool in my mansion. Walking around in $10,000 suits. I want to be rich so bad... I hate being poor so much.
>>
>>34129333
There was only one really popular X, so people didn't know if there was a wider market for such things yet. Its level of success wasn't very well understood, but could be deduced through careful searching. Corporations and VC firms didn't see the market, so they weren't devoting any resources to creating their own X. If it was going to happen, it was up to a random unemployed person with free time to make a new X and see what happens. I did and benefited greatly from doing so.
>>
>>34126994
>ask her "d-do you like ch-chocolate"

PLEASE BE REAL
>>
>>34129685
How long did it take you from start to earning that wealth? Did you do it with VCs?

What sort of research did you do when you suspected a market opportunity?
>>
>>34129351
I'd rather not say, I feel bad enough knowing I am spreading anger and jealousy to lurkers who are in the same shoes I was in until last year, and saying the specific amount would just make it worse. Also I didn't mean for this to be the topic, but I guess it's my fault for including the $100 detail
>>
>>34129823
It took less than a year from the first concrete step made toward the creation of my X to its completion. No VCs and no marketing, all growth was organic. I didn't research the other X beyond a few google searches and having a hunch based on the data I was seeing.
I'm saying too much, someone will probably figure out who I am. oh well
>>
File: pepechocolate.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pepechocolate.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>34130063
You're being paranoid. Here, d-do you like ch-chocolate?
>>
File: wallhaven-262442.jpg (699KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-262442.jpg
699KB, 1500x1200px
>>34130063
I admire people who succeed like that anon

I want money but all I have right now is my autistically cultivated ability to make my voice say things well
>>
>dating will never be like in Harvest Moon, where you just find something a girl like then give it to her every day until she loves you
>you will never be able to get a qt gf by following her around at her job showing her your dog until she loves you
>>
>>34130379
this made me feel feels
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.