[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one reason all niggers shouldn't kill themselves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: niggers.png (568KB, 990x992px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.png
568KB, 990x992px
Give me one reason all niggers shouldn't kill themselves
>>
>>34126226
Some of them are good people.
>>
>>34126226
So that we can kill them instead
>>
>>34126226
for basketball clips
increased welfare for everyone
make fun of liberals
easier access to fried chicken joints
>>
>>34126248

Even the good ones have evil spawn
>>
>>34126226
what did I ever do to you? bbb
>>
>>34126386
its good man we ride to die we gotta go out like men
>>
File: sad_pepe_by_nihhal-d92w1ah.jpg (88KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
sad_pepe_by_nihhal-d92w1ah.jpg
88KB, 900x877px
>>34126411

It's not all good. I cant tell if OP is just memeingnor bares genuine hatred. it's not comfy knoeing that someone hates you for no good reason. Gotta spread peace and love xd
>>
evertiem i see blacc lady now i think they r hard core blacc life mattress ladie so i seethe @ them under my breathe and i kno its profileen but i bet more than half the time when i see blacc lady they r into blacc life matte no doubt in my mind, the movement is mostly blacc women any way, long story short niggers & every other type of brown person need to srsly fuck off & start their own country . diversity is not our strength diversity is the reason your magazine subscription starts a month late. the reason firefox crashes a dozen times a day. the reason there was a 'mix-up' @ the d.m.v. with yr plates. brown people cant help but fuck shit up. we plop them in the middle of our glorious white system and the best they can do is play along. yet they cant help but fuk up. brown people go away come again another day. but really just stay the fuck somewhere else. sometimes i dream of a nigger holocaust and how there would be no more hollering dark people cause we kilt them all xD.. at least we control their population with abortions tho. thank the lord for abortions. idk how ne1 who hates stinkin niggers cood be anti-abortion its like for the love of god let them get their baby scraped away from their insides we dont need another chubby fumbling velcro-haired ingrate bullying kids on the playground i think its safe2say we want that kid ded before he's born! huzzah!
>>
>>34126386

Fuck white women
>>
File: 1483507926336.webm (883KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483507926336.webm
883KB, 852x480px
Here's why don't get mad now just accept it.
>>
>>34126226
They're overtly criminal tax sponges. From the US to France to the UK; they're always the absolute bottom of society. Their culture is basically petty crime worship and they infect their natives with their stupidity..they are a cancer
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
They make good slave labor. Mean think about it, most of them work all the shitty jobs that we don't want to have. Wal-mart, Fast food, construction, trash man, the list goes on. If that wasn't the case we'd actually have had killed them by now. Not to mention that all the lazy Nig nogs who are on welfare provide us with illegal drugs. Shit, no white person is going to be stupid enough to move that much dope around unless they are Hispanic white. Anyways, as long as they aren't fucking my women (pure Northern European) then I'm fine. Think about it, they are basically the gypsies of North America. They won't go away, but we can make some use out of them. In the same way that bees are annoying assholes but they help do the shit we don't want to do. Also similarly to bees, blacks provide us white and Asian folks nice foods like good country style fried chicken.
>>
File: 1471592569888.png (146KB, 720x546px) Image search: [Google]
1471592569888.png
146KB, 720x546px
>>34126226
Dead niggers smell worse.
>>
>>34128956
This my nigga please let me live op i can cook a mean chicken tender
>>
>>34126226
Physical and neurological diversity
I'm the event watermelon farming along the equator is the only way to sur and all water turns to kool-aid we whites would need to interbreed to keep our genes in the gene pool
>>
>>34126226
I probably will kill myself in the very near future, you can rest easy knowing I'm gonna off myself OP
>>
We don't really want to work, like to have nice things without working too much, we know we're ugly and dumb as fuck why do you think racial jokes hurt us the most because they're the truth.
I always hated being black not that I like other races but I always thought it would feel better looking less like an ape, but this is going to end soon, being really dark, fat, ugly with social issues is really bad.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.