[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who will never read it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1469371015152.png (8KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469371015152.png
8KB, 500x500px
It's time, rowboats. Unburden your soul and purge your feels by writing a letter. It can be to anyone. They'll probably never see it. You can use names, initials, or just stay anonymous. Get it all out of your system and cry on my shoulder.
>>
dear u !

plllllllllleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeT.T......stop...being..sick...ahhhhsldkjflsdkjf *sniffles*

this is not fun *collapses*
>>
File: raw.gif (1MB, 268x300px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
1MB, 268x300px
Dear Adrien Agreste
Please fuck me
Thanks
>>
File: 1483812h0.png (18KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
1483812h0.png
18KB, 633x772px
>>34126155
Dear Linda
I don't know why you had to be so sweet on the internet and then when I travel all the way across the fucking United States on a bus just to see you you treat me like utter fucking shit...but you did give me as much pussy as I wanted STILL YOU WERE SUCH A BITCH..and you ruined my long awaited hopes of having a wife and children.. I loved your kids and I loved being with you - your fallibly treated me like shit...your ex lied to the police..you guys fucked up all my hopes and all I did was hope to be married and to live there near those mountains with you and the kids...you took all my dreams and killed them...anyway...the end...I tried...
>>
Dear Google,

Die

- not google
>>
>>34126482
>I loved your kids

Pottery
>>
Dear P

Talking to you makes me the happiest and the saddest I've ever been in my life. Why do we have to be so close, but so far away? Just when I think you've fallen for me as I've for you, I find you farther from me, and I find your heart growing even farther. How selfish it is of me to want your love. How selfish it is for me to want sex, to want love, to want someone all for myself. How terrible it is that I think for hours upon hours, trying to justify my own suffering. Trying to find something to say so that you'll feel bad for me. So that you'll try to cheer me up. And I can feed off your pity and feel better for a little while.
Why can't everything just make sense. Why can't everything just be ok in the end.

Z
>>
>>34126155
Dear Paige, u wun som fuk?
>>
>>34126155
Dear James.

I'm starting to understand what it means to have mental health issues.I mean I knew you were Manic depressive but I didn't know how it felt. The depression that is. I still dont fully understand how it feels, but I have this creeping feeling in my head. A feeling that takes me over and tells me to quit my job, move out, go get some heroin again. Give up my sobriety, and just die a junkie. I know it wont kill me on the first day, or the first month even, but slowly and surely I will have to pay my dues. I feel like I'm ready. Existentially speaking I feel like my life is pointless. As if I'm going to spend 40 more years functioning, then the rest withering away. Before I am to cease to exist, and thats it. I might as well take the hedonistic approach and spend those years pumping my brain full of dopamine, right? Is that right? Or am I just being a baby James? a I just being a fucking child about this whole thing? I remember the day before you died how Brad and I talked with you on the phone about getting coffee Sunday morning. We were going to check in on you and see if you were REALLY okay. Because you always said you were okay even when you weren't. Then Sunday morning came along, I was eating breakfast with the guys and Greg showed up at my place saying "Did you guys hear yet?" "James is dead."
I didn't believe him, I had heard about others OD'ing but I never thought it would happen to someone that close to me, we lived together man. We shared a fucking apartment! You were my brother. You showed me how to be a better person, a nicer person. I didn't cry at the funeral, I was just mad. I guess thats really a stage of greif, huh?

Miss you and love you buddy. I guess I wont use, not today anyway.

See you on the other side.
>>
>>34126155
Dear Clementine,

I miss you please come back, you did nothing wrong, and everything is my fault. Just come back

-Ethan
>>
>>34126981
>I remember the day before you died
Oh, no
>>
Dear P

I like you and I think you feel the same. Sorry for being a pussy robot and not making a move.
>>
>>34126155
Hey man, despite what you just said, I know a fight when I've been in one, and we definitely just had a fight. I appreciate it though. It was nice to finally hear from you even though that's how it transpired.

You've said time and time again you've "got money on me" or "you're betting on me" or "I'm the man" and what not. That sometimes is the only thing that lifts my spirits. It means a shit ton coming from you. I've never told you this (not that it was hard to figure it out) but you're definitely like a father to me.

That's why it's bittersweet you're in a different country now. I fuckin miss you man but if you could see my life right now you'd be painfully disappointed. I know I could never face you again. But know you're the shit and probably the best person I know.
>>
DEAR JOSH,

FUCK YOU, YOU FAGGOT FUCKING RETARD. I REFUSE TO BE YOUR FRIEND. STOP MESSAGING ME, IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS SINCE I LAST TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF, I'M NOT GOING TO RESPOND TO YOU AGAIN.

Sincerely yours, your abuse victim
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.