[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lonely/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: enough.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
> Friday night
> alone at the office
> drinking cheap beer
> eating sardines
> watching anime
> look like a homeless person

I'm so sorry, mom and dad.
>>
>>34126058
>drunk off 1 beer
>didn't eat dinner cuz can't cook
>mom and dad are on vacation
>shitposting
>>
>>34126081
Sounds like the perfect time for a PB&J and some shitty anime, mon frere.
>>
>>34126182
Good idea, anon. Unfortunately, I do not have any peanut butter. However, I do have ingredients for a grilled cheese and shitty anime available.
>>
>>34126333
Checked

Grilled cheese sandwiches are pretty damn good, it's been years since I had one. Take a photo of it and let us know how it tastes, heck write a full review. I'll be here.
>>
File: 1475181162788.jpg (27KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1475181162788.jpg
27KB, 576x432px
>still hungover from last nights drinking while playing css with 40yo aussie blokes
>didnt eat yesterday, haven't eaten today
>got food to cook but flatmates are home so I don't want to be in the kitchen
>got money to buy food but haven't showered in a month, nor brushed my teeth, shaved etc. also just can't be fucked
>wondering if I should just finish off my box now or wait til I can make up my mind about food
>or maybe do something productive like clean my pc desk that is just covered in empty cans and cat hair
>no doubt will do none of the above and sit in my own filth for the entire day til I sleep and then repeat tomorrow
>>
>>34126442
I rent out a few rooms to people, I hate when they're in the kitchen and I'm hungry. Sometimes I just go to bed hungry rather than go out there.

Cleaning your desk sounds like a good idea. Just focus on one thing, like cans only, then stop. I find cleaning to be much easier when I break it down into tiny pieces and just do one whenever I feel like it.

What're ya watchin? I'm watching Neon Genesis Evangelion.
>>
File: kosh.jpg (39KB, 450x342px) Image search: [Google]
kosh.jpg
39KB, 450x342px
>>34126513
Yeah, I might clean the cans at the very least, probably a good idea. I don't like my space to be messy but I also don't care enough to be motivated to do anything about it. It's strange.

I am watching Babylon 5 for the millionth time. Delenn just became the fucking cocoon and I fucking hate her character so I'm barely watching. Mostly stalking cuties on interpals and viewing their profile so they get that. Mostly out of desperation, a little out of hope for some human contact that willingly wants to talk to me based on my appearance and profile.

Never watched Evangelion, or many animes to be honest.
>>
>>34126416
I was too hungry and too lazy.
>one slice of american cheese
>two slices of honey wheat bread
>set temp between low/med
I give it a 7/10. I should probably have another before drinking more. Also, I learned that applying garlic parmesan butter to the bread makes the the grilled cheese sandwich very delicious.
>>
>>34126608
I never got around to Babylon 5, I probably should. I love Star Trek (TOS, TNG, and DS9), and BSG.

>>34126639
That sounds pretty comfy, the garlic butter spread sounds delicious. Tomato soup pairs really nicely with grilled cheese, but I suppose you don't have any lying around. Thanks for the review, I give your review a 9/10.

What are you going to watch/play to forget the sad times tonight?
>>
How come you're in an office at night and how come you're alone? Let me guess you work security?
>>
File: D9qnWmD.jpg (679KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
D9qnWmD.jpg
679KB, 1920x1080px
>>34126704
Babylon 5 is the best sci-fi drama bar none. 5 movies, 5 seasons, all of which you need to watch in the right order as the movies are essentially extra details and plot points that happen during the 5 seasons.
The story that flows through all seasons and movies is really well done and makes a lot of sense when it's all wrapped up. Probably my favourite aspect of it all is the perspective on Earth and the Human Race. In B5 we're pretty new to space, and to space travel so not only is the technology relatively average (got some good stuff from trading with major worlds, but the Earth Destroyers for example look fucking great and require the big ass container lookin' things to produce gravity on the ship, and are somewhat antiquated in comparison to other species) but it isn't Star Trek where Earth is a utopia and everyone's open minded and happy and shit. We're still mostly xenophobic cunts in the show, and I like that.

>tfw I just heard a car pull out as I finished writing all that
>I'm alone
>ALSO have ingredients for grilled cheese

gonna make me some food
>>
Beer review: Lone Star

There was a can of Lonestar in the fridge, I'm drinking it while watching anime. It's light, like a Budweiser or Coors, but slightly more substantial and flavorful. It's pairing nicely with my BBQ chips, sardines, and mixed nuts. I'm going to give it a 6/10, a "drink this to get drunk" beer that surpasses its competition.
>>34126784
I work a normal computer job, everyone left hours ago and I stayed because there's free beer and BBQ chips in the kitchen. Security sounds pretty comfy though.

>>34126800
Checked
That sounds cool, a lot like BSG. I'll definitely watch that soon. Thanks for the recommendation. Good luck with your grilled cheese, let us know how it goes, write a review for us please.
>>
I'm playing Pokken while shitting my guts out. Does this count? I'm lonely.
>>
>>34126974
Playing games while shitting is always comfy. I keep a DS Lite in my bathroom, usually play some Chrono Trigger or Professor Layton.

You gonna get the Switch? That looks great for bathroom gaming.
>>
File: 20170114_162549.jpg (777KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170114_162549.jpg
777KB, 2048x1152px
>>34126909
Phone posting this one, as pictures of grilled cheese.
Got colby cheese because it's all I have, some really nice salami and my favourite bread. Considering I'm hungover and hungry as fuck this is a good 8/10 given the fact it took me like 5 minutes.

If the pic comes out sideways it's chink moots fault
>>
>>34127112
VERY nice lookin sandwich you've got there, I never thought of putting salami or any deli meat in one. That's some quality bread as well. I'm giving that sandwich a 10/10, and it has a nice plate so I'm giving it a 10.03. Talking to any qts on interpals? I'm too ugly for internet flirting unfortunately.
>>
>>34127112
damn anon i just warmed up some meat my mom had in the fridge. would def eat one with you
>>
>>34126058
you probably had shitty parents.... ALL of you!
>>
>>34127226
I just fucking love deli meats. I put em in everything I possibly can.

I ask them about their country if they're from elsewhere, just try to keep it light and not flirty, a lot of woman from shit hole countries seem to be really talkative. Met a girl from my country on there who is 4 hours drive away and I'm already falling in love with her and it sucks

grilled cheese all gone, was very satisfying.
>>
>>34127267
My parents are wonderful. They did everything right, and still do, I'm just riddled with depression and anxiety.

>>34127303
Good luck with the local girl m8, you can probably spin the situation into a flirty joke about how you went on interpals for overseas qts and found a girl just a few hours away
>>
File: 1478462044564.jpg (27KB, 477x162px) Image search: [Google]
1478462044564.jpg
27KB, 477x162px
>>34127344
Thanks bud, I don't know if anything will come from it, 99% of the time it's unrequited love because I'm happy that a girl is paying attention to me.
She just messaged me, asking how I was, before I messaged her. These feels are why I do this god damn it feels nice.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.