[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do they make plumbuses?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: plumbus.jpg (41KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
plumbus.jpg
41KB, 495x700px
How do they make plumbuses?
>>
what the fuck is this
it looks like an adventure time character
>>
>>34125328
It's a plumbus
>>
Google gave me near zero information, please anon. Explain
>>
>>34125328
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMJk4y9NGvE
>>
>>34125287
Fuck off, Justin.

Why is season 3 taking so long? I've seen some design board sketches on YouTube, and they look brilliant!!

You should hire someone else to do Morty though, that voice MUST hurt, save your energy 4 Rick.

Can we see more of Rick's background and the trauma he went through when he first killed Morty? Did that trauma push him into madness, singlehandedly discovering interdimensional travel?
>>
Well, first they take the dingle bop and they smooth it out with a bunch of schleem. The schleem is then...repurposed for later batches.
>>
And then, they take the dingle bop and they push it through the grumbo, where the fleeb is rubbed against it. It's important that the fleeb is rubbed, becasue the fleeb has all the fleeb juice.
>>
After that, a schlami shows up, and he rubs it...and spits on it. When that's done, they cut the fleeb. There's several hizzards in the way.
>>
>>34125637
>>34125666

How high were they when they wrote that?

Lel
>>
Finally, blamfs rub against the chumbles, and the...plubis, and grumbo are shaved away.
That leaves you with...a regular old plumbus.
There you go OP. :)
>>
>>34125693
Every section that isn't with a regular character talking is COMPLETELY improvised. That is why I love it so much, The show is so brilliant for that. Intergalactic Dimensional Cable is probably one of the funniest pieces of television I have ever seen.
>>
>>34125287
they recite a bunch of nonsense words into a recording device and animate over it so they can show it to easily-impressed normies with shit senses of humor
>>
>>34125723
You can hear Justin and co laughing after the Two Brothers trailer. Fuck, I lost my shit when I watched that shit.
>>
>>34125705

But what if the grumbo gets caught on the hizzards, and the all the fleeb juice spills out?
>>
>>34125738
It's hard to improvise with a good flow, which they do well so I think it's unfair to blanket it and criticise it. Stoic pseudo-intellectual who is purposely negative about positive comedy to try and prove that he has a superior 'sense of humour' and is 'more cultured' spotted.
>>
>>34125778
Back to square one my wooba schlumbo.
>>
>>34125287
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RANDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>34125738
Someone's a butthurt manchild

>Enters into thread just to complain about thread
>Thread is about the best show ever made
>Craps all over it for no reason
>Probably is jealous
>Probably never watched said show

Show yourself out, faggot
>>
>>34125862

I think if you flooba the gleeb, the klugers will do the rest
>>
Happy Friday BIIITCH!
>>
File: 1470674007174.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1470674007174.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>>34125791
>It's hard to improvise with a good flow
No it's not, not for what they did. They made up words and strung them together randomly. That's not hard to do you poop licker. It's only hard to improvise a situation that makes sense or needs to flow logically. If logic isn't involved then you can just say random garbage and it works.

>>34125900
The show is reddit incarnate. "lol burp jokes" and "lol random jokes" does not represent humor. Rick and Morty the best show ever made? What a fucking joke.

You then follow up with what the mainstream media has brainwashed you to do; instead of debate facts you question the motivation of the person who disagrees with you. "You only hate it because you're jealous". What? Are you listening to yourself right now? Who is that guy jealous of and why? He gave no indication or even small hint that he is jealous. You're fucking retarded.

I want reddit to leave.
>>
>>34125328
Are you from Europe? How do you not have a fucking plumbus???
>>
>>34125738
You got it backwards. Animation is way harder than voice acting.
It sounded like the voice actor saw the animation, was given zero information, and had to say what was going on.
>>
>>34125990
What's so bad about reddit, other than the general faggotness of the people on there. It's not like 4chan is without it's flaws
>>
>>34125625

I love this its all improv to which makes it even better
>>
>>34125990
Have you watched the show anon?

If so, you would notice not all of it is "lol burp jokes" and "lol random jokes" and that it's actually a decent show with good voice actors, good animation, and decent comedy.

If you haven't, please go watch it and then complain.
>>
>>34126120
The one thing 4chan and reddit agree on
>>
>>34125990
The burp jokes and le random are a screen to keep supreme enlightened gentleman trash out
>>
>>34125990
Yeah it is sort of stoner humour I guess. But who cares man?? I find it funny. Lots of people find it funny. It's shilled a bit but it's not everywhere all the time. If you find the right time and mood give it a go, I love it. There's no need to criticise it, there's a whole other range of shows that you'd like. There's a Brazilian/Portuguese show on Netflix called 3% you might like, fantastic plot and good for a foreign show. Or try Black Mirror. Great existential show. Peace :)
>>
>>34126198
shut up faggot nigger
>>
>>34126256
shut up nigger nigger
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1920x1080px
>>34126256
Make me, nigger faggot.

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>34126408
I don't make niggers. There's too many already
>>
>>34125738
lol, you're pathetic. You think it's edgy to shit on Rick and Morty because it's mainstream, but that show's beautifully done. It has great writing with character driven plots, pop culture movie parodies, satire and improvisation all mixed in.

And it's hillarious how badly you miss the point. Them speaking gibberish is precisely why it's so beautiful. It's disjointed from the animation, so they need to retroactively create these ridiculous sequences to cover for off-the-cuff remarks. Every time one of them stalls or fucks up it's up to the animators to make it work. It's a pretty awesome element of yes and but throwing the artists in.

Get outta her jewbacca
>>
>>34126461
Exactly, you don't, because you're a nigger faggot.

you don't fuck girls. You fuck boys, Black boys, with big butts
>>
>>34125990
>b-b-but in interdimensional improv comedy, the writers fleeb zips at a parsec starch squanch. If this rule is violated, than the fleeb zips into infinitum *belch*
>genius

I didn't know it was possible to navel-gaze with your head in your ass.
>>
>>34126016
I could be wrong, but I think they improv lines and create a lot of dialogue over general talking points then retroactively animate the conversations and sequences.
>>
>>34126598
It's possible, but that's a lot more time consuming and costly than the other way around.
Then again relatively speaking it's not like Rick and Morty has great animation.
>>
>>34126256
just gotta spread the love man, no need to lose your cool because people are just trying to be reasonable
>>
File: rick and morty script.jpg (68KB, 600x952px) Image search: [Google]
rick and morty script.jpg
68KB, 600x952px
>>34126598
Hey, look what I found.
>>
File: 89465895.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
89465895.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>34125791
>It's hard to improvise with a good flow
it's really fucking not if you know what kind of angle you're shooting for. regardless, you don't have to be a genius to string a bunch of verbs and nonsense words together

justin roiland and dan harmon just get drunk a lot, record stuff, and stick it in the show some place where it's not disruptive to the main story line, otherwise you get episodes like interdimensional cable where they just lay on the record button for 2 hours while drinking and animate their favorite parts

I have followed their work for a long time and I am also an animator, writer, and artist by hobby, so I'm not just shitting on them because they are popular now. You know how you spend a lot of time with someone you think is cool and mysterious, but it turns out that they're not actually that special? That's essentially my experience with Justin Roiland.

That said, I will admit that I was particularly fond of House of Cosbys.

>>34125900
>enters into thread just to complain about thread
anyone with basic reading comprehension could tell that I wasn't disputing the existence of the thread itself
>best show ever
people have said the same thing about MLP, but that doesn't make it true
>no reason
not thinking it's that funny is a reason
>probably jealous
nice assumption, but no
>probably never watched said show
watched it from first airing of first episode up until the end of season 2. once again, nice assumption.

Who's the real faggot here?

>>34126016
>Animation is way harder than voice acting
no fucking shit, retard
>It sounded like the voice actor saw the animation, was given zero information, and had to say what was going on.
no, the voice actor is the co-creator of the show, so he thought of the scenario himself

mfw they got me to reply
>>
>>34126646
Dude you've got it all wrong compadre. We're just giving criticism because we care about this show. Now run along, squirt.
>>
I love the show.
Whens the new season come anyway????
>>
>>34126684
Why are you so angry?
>no fucking shit, retard
How does me stating a fact make me retarded?
Did I offend you in some way?
>no, the voice actor is the co-creator of the show, so he thought of the scenario himself
Is the average person supposed to know this? You're not on /co, my man.
Calm down.
>>
>>34126670
Give a mad lib book to a drunken bill cosby and you have yourself a rick and morty smash hit. Zip zop booble babble.
>>
>>34126670
The only thing missing is: "ad random burp"
>>
File: come on now.jpg (25KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
come on now.jpg
25KB, 600x375px
>>34126120
>good animation
wew
>>
>>34125899
Improvisation is a time honored comedy tradition and has nothing to do with randumb
>>
File: front.png (41KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
front.png
41KB, 236x282px
>>34126794
>How does me stating a fact make me retarded?
it doesn't necessarily, but pointing out that talking is easier than drawing doesn't positively reflect on your intelligence either
>Is the average person supposed to know this?
what are credits

i ain't mad, but i sometimes sperg out when it comes to animated entertainment. right about now i'm regretting having posted in this thread.
>>
>>34125287
is it sex toy
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.