[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I once had sex with a girl with very poor hygiene, i mean she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 000463.png (391KB, 677x516px) Image search: [Google]
000463.png
391KB, 677x516px
I once had sex with a girl with very poor hygiene, i mean she looked fucking amazing 9/10. But when i went down on her i almost puked i just gave her a lick or two and spat on her vagina to "lube up", ofc that was just an excuse for me to remove the disgusting smell and taste from my mouth. I have a pretty regularly sized penis when it comes to length just over 6'', however it is in the girth compartment that i shine by being in the 97th or so percentile with 7'' inches of girth(circumference). The reason i bring this up is because my penis literally shriveled up inside of her, the smell that came up towards my face was horrible and i couldnt get more than a semi yet she seemed to enoy herself.

Whatever i thought and went on however after around 20min of missionary i started to ache, everywhere and tried to switch positions but she wouldnt have it and kept moaning not to stop. I realized that the only way i could save myself from this pain and agony was to cum and that way have a reason to stop so i took a deep breath and just stared at her beautiful face and tried to concentrate on what i was doing and not what i was smelling. After the third or fourth breath i did it while simultaneously almost passing out, everything blackened before my eyes and the world went quiet i was however still conscious, vision came to me and i found myself laying next to her. She was staring at me with such cute eyes that i got butterflies in my stomach but just as that happened the smell came back to me. I looked down at her vag and saw her massaging/touching it, or was she smearing my cum thats leaking from her vag on herself?

Fuck stuff started getting weird here, earlier i didnt realize this but she hadnt shaved her vag before i got here, she didnt have a lot of hair but now that it was wet with pussy juice and cum it looked fucking weird and disgusting, like a newborn babys head. I thought about asking her if i could take a shower, so to make her join me, but>>
>>
File: kek.png (215KB, 384x389px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
215KB, 384x389px
holy shit that sounds so bad, sorry anon
>>
but i was afraid that if she let me shower while she did not then i could face the possibility of licking that septic vag again except it now would be smeared with my cum. Fuck no.
Luckily i had my phone with me and on it i had an app that makes fake phone calls to you, i use it all the time to escape situations i dont want to be in and this was one of those. I set the app to call me in 12min, my thought process was that she would be a straight 10/10 or fuck who knows she could break the scale and be a 12/10, not only that she seems to be really fond of me. Anyway a couple of minutes later she starts inching towards me, her beutiful thick long golden hair with big curls in it gliding over her pale skin like silk. The hair covering her pale petite breasts with small hard pink nipples barely showing through but the clsoer she inches towards me the more i see and i start to get hard again, i put my hand down to touch my cock and look at her.

She comes in for a kiss, her breath stinks of sausages or acetone or something. She is clearly excited and she breaths heavily however every exhale she makes pushes air through my nose into my lungs making it hard for me to breathe. I bring my left hand up from my cock to scratch my chin quickly when i feel the septic vagina smell hit my nose again just very strong. Her vagina juices on my cock has made me smell disgusting and now i have it on my small but thick beard, i remove my hand and try to cleanse it by stroking it on her and the bed and the pillows trying to remove the smell.

Oh and by the way to try to explain the smell, imagine the normal fishy vagina smell crossed with poop and farts crossed with a very plastic-y smell. There were more nuances to it but thats the gist of it.

Anyway we go for round two because i dont know how to say no so at this point it is literally rape, throughout it i wish i was born without a sense of smell so i could enjoy this but then i wonder if she was too>>>
>>
Moar op, i need to know what happend.
>>
In defeat i turn my head to the right while she mounts my semi hard sausage, i cry while she moans and moans taking great pleasure in this. On the shelf to my right are a bunch of perfumes so she obviously must have a sense of smell. The thought strikes me that she knows that she stinks and is taking pleasure in the mental torture i am experiencing. In the middle of the act my phone rings and i answer, pretending to talk to my boss while she moans uncontrollably. I finish 'talking' on the phone and tell her that there has been an accidnet and that i have to go to work, she nods and moans but she continues riding me. I look down and see that my penis isnt even hard and she is basically grinding against it.....ok?...

She continues moaning in a weird rhythm with the moans getting louder and louder, a bit like how the blood magic song is described in Song of Ice and Fire. I shudder a bit at the thought of being some kind of blood sacrifice, she interupts the moaning and says
>"you came?"
>"hold out a bit longer, im gonna cuuuum"
She mistook the fear shivers for me blowing my load, just keep quiet.
Her smal breasts bounce gently up and down as if they were in zero gravity, her hair is behind her back but a couple of strands are on her boobs sticking to the thin layer of sweat that has formed on her skin. Such magnificence yet i am still moments away from puking...

The sight of her body makes me hard again and for a second she somehow slips me inside of her again just in time for me to feel her vagina tighten as if jaws were closing on my penis, it felt like the tip of my cock would burst and all the blood rush out inside of her. I feel her legs tighten and her but plant firmly with my balls between her butt crack. Her body is small and she barely weighs anything, it feels so good with her on top of me, her lower body spasms for a brief second and she lets out a primal roar and then a cute last moan and falls beside me. >>>>
>>
>>34125210
>>34124910
Yes, I'll take "stories that didn't happen" for $500!
>>
I fucked a heroin junkie who's pussy smelled like a stinky belly button X 100

Her pussy would get incredibly wet though
>>
>>34124910
>r9k
>"I once had sex..."

What is happening
>>
>>34125665
Everyone leaves the nest one day, omedetou!
>>
I start by making a "OK" sign with my lefthand and rub the thumb and index finger from the base of my penis to the tip to get all of her septic pussy juices from my cock. My fingers end up all wet and i try to look for something to dry them with but find nothing and i cant use her pillow or cover while shes staring at me
>fuck
Dress with only my right hand, cant touch anything with my contaminated left. It doesnt go so well and i end up touching my sweater and pants a little, oh well...
Anyway after im dressed i go to her bathroom and quickly wash my hands, she follows me gently and rubs the front of my pants from behind while im washing.
>Feels good
>Take up hands and give them a sneaky sniff
>The stench is still there
>Fuck
I give up and go to the door, shes following me nude, im a pretty tall guy and its hard to find the girl that is as tall as me.
>JRHNBR
She is as perfect as perfect gets but still...
I see sadness in her eyes as she asks me if i really need to go, i answer with "yeah a guy died or something". Give her a quick kiss, still disgusting sausage breath, turn around and open the apartment door, go a couple of feet and turn towards her. Shes standing in the doorway, nude, anyone can literally see her nude had they been there.
>Fuck it
>Go back to her
>Cup my hand around her breasts
>Feels like holding a small and fragile kitten
So soft but i let go and walk to the bus.

On the bus people avoid me, my dick is stinking through the pants. The pussy juice i got on my beard is stinking it up for me. I take a shower when i get home. Remove her from my tinder, never use tinder again. I had rape victim feels for 2 weeks.
>>
File: spray.gif (843KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
spray.gif
843KB, 500x281px
BTW The backstory is that i met her on Tinder obviously, she super liked me. Im an average looking guy about a 5-6/10 so i was confused when i saw how good looking she was yet she was the one that super liked me. She told me shes not looking for a relationship but rather a buddy to have sex with and i agreed. It felt like a dating VR game all the way through. When i got to her place i found it in shambles, she was a engineer student so she had a ton of books, in fact she had so many books that the living room was full of them, there literally was a path to the couch and only one person could sit on the couch because the other places were filled by books and junk, basically like a horder but it was organized and a bit spaced. Her kitchen had a 3 feet mountain of dishes and scraps of food, from what i could tell she had recently eaten a whole chicken by herself since all the bones were there and it all looked fairly recent. The other plates were crusted and there were flies on the newer ones, a lot of flies.

Anyway i was shoked and disguisted but i let it slip because
1. She was HOOOOT
2. Shes a student and students arent known to be clean and organized in general.

Her room was filled with manga and anime DVD's, fucking disgusting. I hate manga and very few anime are acceptable to my standards. But i supposed she was geeky and that is fine by me, man like all the warning signs were there from the begining yet i didnt heed them. I can say that i am a rape victim but i have come to live with it, i do not know who she was or why she did what she did but it doesnt matter since i have put it behind me. This post was just as a general warning to all the anons using Tinder, be careful.
Anyway dont be afraid to ask the girl to take a shower before some casual sex because next time you might be the one meeting the septic pussy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.