[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can a robot go on a friday night?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: cat2x.jpg (7KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
cat2x.jpg
7KB, 128x128px
I am 20, no friends, have a car, and tired of staying home without even trying to me qts. Where can I go out tonight? I'll post pictures of my adventures
>>
>>34124728
Strip club

Fghkogdruik
>>
>>34124748
That's a monetary disaster waiting to happen. They feed on lonely people.
>>
>>34124799
Well you are a lonely person and they need to make some motherfucking money.

You're made for each other, bitch
>>
>>34124748
I don't want blue balls, plus the roasties wouldn't fuck someone with NEET bucks.
>>
>>34124748

pretty sure they'll kick u out if u take pics/vid of strippers
>>
>>34124844
Dubs confirm.

You could blow your money on worse things, friendless anon
>>
>>34124728
go to a bar with a pool table
>>
I am not too far away from the downtown of a big city, would just driving down and walking around be a good idea? I cant believe my life has come to this.
>>
>>34124728
just drink a couple of drinks at home and go to a local pub, when you arrive drink more and talk to other semi drunk people there. it's easy and fun, you can even make some friends this way
>>
>>34124969
This is the best idea, tbqph senpai
>>34124952
This reminds of something I used to do when I was really lonely back in the day. I'd take a drive to a pretty far-away city (about 2-3 hours away) at night, just to be alone with my thoughts, think about the books and poems I read that week, or just sing along with the radio. It was lonely but comfy af
>>
>>34124952
Walking is healthy. You are not gonna get involved with anyone by roaming the streets though I think.
>>
>>34124952
you can try it anon, maybe see if there is an open party/event at a bar you can stumble into. I've tried this a couple of times in big cities, but desu as a guy its pretty hard. you see, if you are a Stacy in a new city all you have to do is put on a cute dress and literally go anywhere you want as far as nightlife is concerned. Want to check out that club? free VIP access. Want to sit alone at a bar to see if there are any cute guys? No one will give you weird looks, and chances are a few nice guys will approach you. But as a guy, alone, you really are only seen as an outsider/potential threat unless you have top tier networking skills and chad genetics
>>
if i had a car id love to go to the countryside to see the starry sky
>>
>>34125053

This is exactly why I don't even try. I have a car, I have money, I can go out......but I have no friends and am not chad so why even try?
>>
>>34125053
Agreed. I really don't want to be a random lonely guy walking down the street without anything to do, without a clear destination.. sucks. I wish I had been more social and made friends that would invite me to their house parties, or out to eat..
>>
>>34125174
if you have a Faceberg account, go to "events" and choose your city, that way you can see which spots are most likely to have lots of people going
>>
File: IMG_0115.jpg (226KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0115.jpg
226KB, 720x720px
>>34124728
>have a car
Normies get out!
Rrrreeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>34125500
I dont have a kikebook since the only people under the "friends" section would be my parents. kek, but I think I'll make one just to see.
>>
>>34125535
And a bretty nice one too (2010 C300). If only I knew where to find the staceys
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.