[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online dating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

>To be 90% certain of getting a single reply, a man will have to send 58 messages.
>To be 99% certain of getting a single reply, a man will have to send 114 messages.

Brb writing 114 messages just to get one measly reply that goes nowhere. What the fuck is this shit?

http://www.businessinsider.com/online-dating-message-statistics-2013-7
>>
Should I just give up on online dating completely?
>>
>>34124419
do people really read businessinsider? adblocker hardly works anymore as it is compared to a few years ago and they're all pissy and block articles from users. i can't help but think it's just click bait for them to get page views+traffic since most people will just close out and leave within seconds of the article not showing up
>>
>>34124486
if you do welcome to the club friendo, they only want chad thunderwallet on there anyway
>>
>>34124528

Well I can say the wallet thing doesn't matter since mine is huge and no one gives a shit. They don't even view my profile and even if they do they don't reply.

I would have to message pretty much every single active user in my city to get even 10 replies at that rate.

I messaged 30+ and had no replies.

I'm giving up.
>>
>>34124557
Just pick a few good looking girls and one ugly and message the ugly one 100~ times
>>
>>34124486
Yes. I did years ago.

Even when it 'works', it's still unhot and unsexy as a cold hell.
>>
>>34125115

Alternative options?
>>
File: 1467247561131.jpg (107KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
1467247561131.jpg
107KB, 500x637px
>>34125115
pic related

Sorry mane, I want off this dystopian ride as much as the next guy.

You could try reading archives of the various 'manosphere'/redpill/'Game' blogs for tips on how to act around women IRL. At least I think it's helped me a bit. (Just have to steel yourself against getting triggered by normies and chads.)
>>
>>34125129
meant to reply to you, see above
>>
>>34124419
You know you can skip all that messaging bullshit and just pay premium to get a hooker?
>>
>>34125591

I'm starting to think that's really the only option.

I was raised on lies.
>>
>>34125688
I know how you feel, if this virginal trend continues till I'm 25 I'll probably just drop 300 or something on a quality whore.
>>
>>34124419
>100 robots read this thread
>100 robots decide to send 114 messages
>at least one of them still wont get a reply

and thats assuming that robots are average looking, which on the whole they are not
>>
The way I look at it, if someone is using an online dating service there is something fundamentally wrong with them and should be avoided in the first place.
>>
Have you tried real life? Only need 1 woman for 99% certainty of response
>>
>>34125878
99% response, 100% negative. It's either hookers or loneliness, choice is yours.
>>
File: goddystyle.jpg (4KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
goddystyle.jpg
4KB, 299x168px
... well, but this is clearly not for a low effort site like Tinder. Because on tinder, any guy will always respond to a girl.
On the chart for their sites, it's only 1 in 4.

Also, I'm 31 and write 18yo's on tinder, and the response rate surely isn't as low as 3% or so. And I'm no Chad
>>
>>34126003

How do you get matches on Tinder (and with 18 year olds) if you're not a Chad?
>>
File: submit.png (179KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
submit.png
179KB, 800x533px
>>34126108
By trying due to not having being blinded by /r9k/ ideology. Most guys have gf's at one time, mate. And if you're not fat or bald, and living in a major city where the female users don't run out, you'll get some matches.
>>
>>34126108
He's lying, the only reasonable suggestion. He either doesn't score with 18 year olds or he is Chad.

Basic Chadenomics lads, keep it together.
>>
>>34126169

How tall are you?
What race?
What facial rating?

I'm neither bald nor fat and I can't get a single reply in online dating on POF or OKC. Doubt I'll do better on Tinder though I do plan to try.

Only place I got any replies was seekingarrangement because they just want your money.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.