[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happyfags only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (33KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 329x357px
You can only post in this thread if

>you have a girlfriend
>you have friends
>you have a job
>you are okay with the amount of sex you are having
>you are doing pretty good

Keep that sad shit out of here.
>>
>>34124380
>Normalfags only

ftfy my man
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 236x292px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 236x292px
>>34124396

You don't have to be normal to be happy.
>>
File: 1484179413330.jpg (13KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1484179413330.jpg
13KB, 236x236px
>>34124444
Good show tbqh, nice quads btw
>>
Computer sec with girlfriend, friends and a job checking in.

Having gone through depression, I feel like a little part of you never gets over it, but once you stop complaining like a faggot and do something about it, life gets better.
>>
File: nrPjpel.jpg (47KB, 320x469px) Image search: [Google]
nrPjpel.jpg
47KB, 320x469px
>>34124380
I have lost touch with my oneitis but it was OK because it was a fun experience and her signs of interest has made me feel good even if it didn't work out

I'm pretty happy anon
>>
>>34124380
Sweet, finally a thread I can comfortably post in. Thanks OP.
>>
I have all the ingredients for happiness, but none of it

>A gf
>Friends
>An internship (collegefag)
>Having as much sex as I need

I keep considering eating a bottle of ativan. I don't know why I'm so god damn sad
>>
I'm a 34 year old KV that can't get a single reply in online dating despite at 240K income. I'm miserable.
>>
>>34124916
stoicism is the salvation broza
>>
File: 1480126580100.jpg (34KB, 640x453px) Image search: [Google]
1480126580100.jpg
34KB, 640x453px
>>34124931
then buy a woman
>>
>>34124972

Won't make me feel better to stick my dick in a hole 10 other guys have just pulled out of.
>>
>>34124996
not like go get a whore.
go buy a good woman (honestly 10 or so isn't that bad now a day)
>also start running and doing pushups.
>>
>>34125055

I'm not in bad shape. I exercise already. That has nothing to do with anything.

Where am I going to buy a "good woman"? For how much should I pay?
>>
>you have a girlfriend
i got a hot date this weekend
>you have friends
two good friends live in my basement i live upstairs for free while they pay off my mortgage and bills.
>you have a job
been gainfully employed for well over a decade, same job for 7 years, management, higher ups love me
>you are okay with the amount of sex you are having
if i want sex, i get it.
>you are doing pretty good
nigga my parents rich as shit even though i'm set, i'm going to be ready to retire soon and i'm in my early 30s.
>>
>>34125091
idk broker a deal
go where the women you like are.
>too bad good women don't exist anymore

but idk go on a journey and go find one. you're the one with all the money. why don't you already have a plan. every woman has a cost
>>
>>34124996
>Won't make me feel better to stick my dick in a hole 10 other guys have just pulled out of.
Congratulations, you have eliminated all women around your age from your dating pool by that standard.
>>
>>34124380
All of those things or at least one?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.