[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mass murder.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: pop.jpg (83KB, 564x776px) Image search: [Google]
pop.jpg
83KB, 564x776px
This is fucking it. You've been waiting for this day for at least the last few years by now, and you're ready. You're finally grown a pair and are actually going to do it. It's time.
Rampage thread.
What gear/weapons/clothing/etc. would you bring?
What would be your location of choice?
Optional, say the country you live in, theme song of choice, as well as some basic info about yourself, or motives, and whatever else you want, to provide some more context to your imminent massacre.
>>
>>34123042
How do i know this isnt a honeypot thread? Remember Feds browse this site
>>
>theme song of choice
Wriggle Like A Fucking Eel

>provide details of who you are
Nice try FBI
>>
File: ben.jpg (47KB, 631x263px) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
47KB, 631x263px
>>34123075
Who cares, as long as it's just a fantasy. I'd use a benelli.
>>
>>34123042
I don't hate people, I only hate myself so I don't see what mass murder would do anything for me. I'd rather starve on the streets than do something like that
>>
>>34123042
If you had the equipment to commit mass murder why would you do that instead of taking out corrupt officials?
>>
File: 1482182365740.jpg (73KB, 1024x659px) Image search: [Google]
1482182365740.jpg
73KB, 1024x659px
>>34123042
Gear:
>A canteen of mountain dew and extra bullets
Weapon of choice:
>My certified Cold Steel katana and my trusty Hi-Point
Clothing:
>Black leather trilby (real leather, vegfags!) My trademark black trenchcoat
Theme song of choice:
>"Motteke Sailor Fuku!"
>>
>>34123136
>>34123042
I think they meant simple shit, they're not asking your name or your age. Tall, slightly overweight, and a eurofag, so I probably would never get a chance to do something like this.
>>
File: German-WW1-Painting-006-a.jpg (97KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
German-WW1-Painting-006-a.jpg
97KB, 853x1280px
>>34123042

>Gear/whatever you wrote
WW1 german uniform and a gas mask
throw chemical weapons every where, and gas every one, if any try to run or leave shoot them with a p 38 walther pistol

>Location
High school, i want to give the new comes a warm and great reception to my old school, and you know creativity
>>
File: 1481764852260.jpg (431KB, 833x649px) Image search: [Google]
1481764852260.jpg
431KB, 833x649px
If I ever went off,I`d prepare for years get a G36C assault rifle and/or MP5 submachinegun. If I could I`d get my hands on some hollowpoint bullets to use as ammunition. If I could get grenades somehow it`d be even better.

I`d probably go on a violent murder rampage inside of a mall or somehow if one exists on a Scarlett Johanson public autograph signing. I`d off her first for ruining my waifu(Motoko Kusanagi) by portraying her with her ugly,disgusting 3DPD flesh and all of her lickspittle fans.

Of course I doubt I could get such a juicy opportunity so I`d settle for a mall on Christmas or the few days before so I can kill families and couples who are doing their happy-go-lucky fucking shopping. I`d also get a Colt Python as a sidearm and an AKM-74 bayonet as well for melee engagements. I`d kill a large amount of people with all the military-tier hardware I`d have.

Of course I`m too poor and too unmotivated to do this. Plz don`t trace me Section 9. Also I`d probably listen to Rise,while murdering normans. Here`s a link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqhDFYSlj0U
>>
>>34123192
This guy's got a point.
>>
I got banned for a month making threads encouring murdering normies. If this thread isn't deleted I may partake, however I will be pissed.

It isn't illegal in England to talk about murder so fuck this stupid rule 1 ree
>>
>gear
bullet proof vest,light as possible. some smoke grenades to cover my trails

>weapon of choice
for mindless shooting id go for G36C or MP7 but for clean and precise job id take the FNH45 with silencer

>clothing
simple as possible,military boots,leather gloves,face mask maybe knee pads incase i have to roll & duck

>What would be your location of choice?
somewhere private, im not one of these faggots that want to be excused by police, i want to get in and get out.

>song
no fucking song,i need to hear everything when im there
>>
>>34123192
They didn't say you had to massacre innocents. It's up to you.
>>
>location

Tehran, Iran

>gear

Heavy Body Armor, Grenades

>weapons

AKM, PKM

>clothing

Iraqi republican guard uniform

>theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlQRyuKSsFc&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>34123171
Do it because you hate yourself. You can hate yourself even more!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.