[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: what.jpg (42KB, 403x254px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
42KB, 403x254px
What the fuck do I say to this?

I'm literally sperging the fuck out, should I ditch or what?
>>
just say bye man.

everyone goes through "losing an internet" friend phase.
>>
>>34122022
>When I talk to people it should be about me and about what I want

Roastie mentality, don't stress it anon.
>>
I this a roastie or a man?

I feel like I might make people fee this way when I talk to them, just because I'm trying so hard not to sound like an obsessed needy faggot.
>>
>>34122022
look james

people on here are really messed up. don't be a savior and don't take anything personal. you have no idea what they're going through and they fuck anything you say and misconstrue as primary nature. they project and make up shit that isn't real, and they build relationships in their head that don't exist. do yourself a favor and gtfo

just delete, block, or say what you have to say and leave.

don't waste your time with certain individ. unless you choose/want to.
>he also sounds like he wants your attention and is needy for your approval acceptance
aka get the fuck away
>>
>>34122022
cunningham
>>
>>34122022
>if it's a woman
(Some variant of "I'll miss you") but ok
>if it's a man
Ok
>>
I'm 100% percent sure this is a man typing, OP are you gay or something dude?
>>
>>34122022
>im just going to disconnect myself
translation
>i'm gonna turn up into another braindead normie and stop pretending to be your friend
>>
>>34122060
Not the same as feeling appreciated.
>>
>>34122022
Tell them to fuck off and block them

They sound like a whiny cunt and it's what they want anyway
>>
>>34122022
call him the hottest shit you've ever known and say "c ya bro" at the end it will be sweet and whatever
>>
>>34122336
it's a grill asdasf
>>
>>34122022
BLOCK DAT THOT

but gimme her name doe
>>
>>34122022
>cool
There, you BTFO her with a single word
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.