[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a girl ever liked you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 33

File: 1411977731914.webm (265KB, 520x293px) Image search: [Google]
1411977731914.webm
265KB, 520x293px
Has a girl ever liked you?
>>
A girl told me she liked me in grade 5 but I didn't even know what that meant at the time because autism

One I knew online said they liked me a few months ago but I have trust issues

That's it I think
>>
Yes but I'm still a virgin because I don't know how to be social
>>
File: images (15).jpg (17KB, 454x324px) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
17KB, 454x324px
TFW have female orbiter for 8 months and counting. Somebody pls I never asked for this.
>>
Yes, i was a little lad then (12yo).

Other day i met her, she confessed that she was madly in love with me when we were kids. She is married with children now.

PS: khv still
>>
Yeah on more than one occasion
Though I only learned about it after the fact
Not that it matters I would've declined anyway because I'm scared of the implied implications that come with a relationship
>>
>>34121953
no i dont even had female freinds, i just had normal classsmates talks now it has been around 3 months since ive talked to an actual female
>>
Have stable relationship. Yes. Ama khv faggots
>>
>>34121953
That animu boy has stupidly big eyes
>>
>>34121953
I have reasons to believe they have
>>
Yeah they did. So much even they thought I was gat
>>
File: 1472891243272.jpg (53KB, 571x448px) Image search: [Google]
1472891243272.jpg
53KB, 571x448px
Believe it or not one of my female friends brought along one of her friends because we were attending our teacher's wedding (lady was 38 when he had her daughter, poor kid). She was really interested into me even though in 9th grade I barely discovered alcohol and decided I was happier staring into my champagne glass than talking to her. Guess the supreme gentleman in me ruled her out the moment she said that was going to professional school doing decorations. I was also pretty damn distraught over another female friend recently rejecting me. I have not seen that girl ever since and I regret it to this very day, looking at my present, gf-less self.

>tfw no gf, teen love, kisses or handholding
>>
I think a girl at work liked me last year, or in 2015 at least. She was really cute but from a wealthy background and I was too much of a faggot to speak to her. The regret is unbearable at times.
>>
>>34122206

welcome to modern animu, it's almost all stupid moe shit now.
>>
File: 1484284487051.jpg (104KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1484284487051.jpg
104KB, 872x685px
>>34121953
No girl has ever liked me liked me, but there have been a few girls who would talk and initiate conversations with me. They'd always put extra emphasis on calling me their "friend" to avoid confusion.

They weren't real friends. They just got an ego boost out of knowing they were charismatic enough to talk with everyone including unsociable people.
>>
>>34121953
No. I hate getting yelled at because I wish that at
least one would.
>>
>>34121953
Yeah, I'm alright looking. Kind of unique. Doesn't change the fact that I can't manage to make any friends or gfs. Doesn't give me confidence.That time is probably long gone now anyway.
>>
>>34121953
Yes more than once, but either:
I was an autismo
I didn't like her
>>
A girls has sucked my dick
A girl must have liked me
>>
I had an IRC girlfriend once, that counts right?
>>
File: BCSpIxY[1].png (28KB, 317x376px) Image search: [Google]
BCSpIxY[1].png
28KB, 317x376px
a girl has never liked me but bumping anyway
>>
>>34121953
yes but I didn't like like her back
>>
No one has but in gradeschool I used to email my crush on the schools email at night. We talked a lot and one day she asked "Do you like anyone" I said yeah but I won't tell and asked her the same thing and I don't remember what she said. A few weeks later we get in trouble because we had hundreds of messages through the email's chat so that stopped.
>>
File: 89334.jpg (24KB, 225x298px) Image search: [Google]
89334.jpg
24KB, 225x298px
a few, only one that stuck out was Chelsea since our feelings was mutual.
but this was during a time where I was a giant weakling and had no friends and too many bullies.

also my dad embarrased me when he called me over towards the front door when I was only wearing underwear.
he slammed the door open and my crush saw me half naked.

but it's cool cause I never dared showed my face to her again and the brief feelings toward her faded.
>>
oh wow look at all the normos in here.
no girl has EVER liked me despite me trying. i'm not even ugly, but i don't know how to keep a converstion up. that's probably why.
>>
>>34122661
>look at all the normos
>I'm not even ugly
>>
in my senior year a 15 year old thicc ghetto white bitch who everyone knew was already BLACKED by several niggers said that she liked me while we were waiting for the bus. I don't remember how I responded, but I probably did a bad job of hiding my disgust.

She later moved to texas and had a mixed race child with yet another negro.
>>
>>34121953
Once. It ended when she figured out that she could get chads
>>
>>34121953
When I was 9, 11 and 12. Three girls. Wew lad. Nowadays nobody likes me. Not even myself.
>>
Never, I just feel some sort of void because of that.
>>
File: 49217482_p0.jpg (163KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
49217482_p0.jpg
163KB, 640x454px
I will fucking marry Miuna.
>>
yeah a few times.

they were all 4-5/10 with no personality or self confidence
>>
4 girls expressed interest in me but at that time i was looking for a person to talk with and a relationship.
>>
She liked me so much we had sex several times
>>
>>34123144
And not a relationship*
>>
>>34121953
Couple of times more or less

But I'm too self-conscious to let anything happen
>>
I don't know

comment is oregairu
>>
Seems like most anons were liked at leasts a few times. Keep going anons. If a girl liked you in the past there must be women who will like you.

>tfw not liked ever
>>
File: ID_OH.jpg (71KB, 615x952px) Image search: [Google]
ID_OH.jpg
71KB, 615x952px
KEK really?

There are people in here who've never felt attraction from a girl? You've all graduated high school, right?

Damn. Girls like me the second I walk in the room. I always look around to see people looking or averting their gaze real quickly. Sometimes girls will forget they're looking at me and stare blankly while biting their lip, which is hot let me tell ya.

Listen up. If you want to feel attractive, you better hit the gym and the stay the fuck away from this place. Also get plenty of protein (peanuts and almonds are great). And don't forget to be yourself around girls, confidence is attractive.

Chad out.

Pic related it's me
>>
>>34121953
>Has a girl ever liked you?
Yes, several.

Also reminder that autism does't make you ugly. Thank your parents
>>
>>34123208
Its not true. I want to be liked in a sexual way and not in older brother/friend/boyfriend way
>>
>>34121953
Yes, probably, I think.

I missed the opportunity though.
>>
>>34123208
sure but that don't mean much.

just like woman shame us for being cowardly, lots of woman are cowardly too and won't respond to advances even if they made the first move.
>>
>>34123253
pls get a haircut
>>
>>34122405
You poor fella
>>
I used the pencil sharpener and half the girls in class giggled, is this good?
>>
Yes then she stopped loving me.
>>
They say that atleast SOMEONE has masturbated while thinking of you - whether it was a fag or a 1/10 hambeast doesn't matter, the only conversations in school I had with girls was if I had to work on a project with them.
>>
Yes a few times. Only two who I really found attractive though, and nothing happened with those two.
>>
>>34123253
reminder this fag looks ugly with any other hairdo
he's literally a BLUE STEEL with only one look, do not envy this man robots.
>>
>tfw any girls who were attracted to me got scared off
>tfw now the mere thought of a girl liking me feels taboo
>>
In elementary school on the way to school I was always very enthiousastically greeted by a girl who was bullied by every guy except me. (She was slightly above average looking, normal intelligence) She was also religious and one day she took me apart from the group and told me that she saw angels and demons fighting each other every night. I was honestly flabbergasted and my autismo mind could only say: "I see them too" in an effort to comfort her. Obviously I did not, but I was scared she would become violent if I confronted her delusions (mom had phd in psychology and told me as a kid not to confront insane people's worldview.) However I made the mistake of supporting her delusional view. Big mistake, she talked about demons for half an hour. Afterwards I never sought contact with her again. I do wonder what her deal was, shizophrenia is supposed to be exceedingly rare in children, and she was too high-functional for that diagnosis. It was not very likely she was lying, she was crying and she looked genuinely terrified. But yeah, looking back she had some interest in me.
>>
File: 1461627532485.png (116KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1461627532485.png
116KB, 554x439px
How do you know if a girl likes you for sure?
I've never had a girl tell me she likes me or give me overwhelming amount of attention, but there were maybe one or two cases of abnormal interest in me.
I remember 2 girls offering to make me cupcakes out of absolute nowhere, which turned into the only time I've had a female that I could talk to outside of school. I think that's it.
>>
>>34123940
>this fag

Keep telling yourself that, buckeroo, because in a few short hours I'll be getting sucked off by your oneitis in the frat house bathroom
>>
Aperently most girls like me and think im cute at first, but then they find out im socially retarded and dont 'go out' so im boring to them.
Feels bad men.
>>
>>34124065
>this fag

whom? this is probably the first time im speaking to you but ive seen your pics before. especially the one with a close haircut. you looked like a gremlin missing 90% of your brain el em ay o
>>
A girl said I looked nice in 8th grade once.

Am I Chad?
>>
File: sk1426890959707.png (302KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sk1426890959707.png
302KB, 600x600px
Yeah. I was about to fuck her, but then she said that if we had sex, I'd "have to" be her bf. So I panicked and left.
>>
>>34124164
Aww man, why'd you have to bring that up? I was really self-conscious about that haircut.

Now I'm going to have to drown my tears in Stacy's huge sopping breasts :')
also hi samefag
>>
Had a black chick who out of nowhere asked me out last year. She's a good person but I hate Race-mixing so I put her down gently without revealing my power level. Other then that I might have had others but that was the only one i'm sure about.
>>
bump oregano and sheittttttttttt dfioasjfs
>>
>>34121953
Maybe they did when we were all like 15 and nobody knew any better. I've had a gf but I wouldn't have called it a proper, adult relationship, just stupid teenage shit. Looking back I'm pretty sure she only dated me out of sympathy.

Now? Definitely not, I'm such an unlikable, distant asshole. And even if a girl did like me, I wouldn't be able to tell since girls never take the fucking initiative and I'm too much of a beta to try it on with a girl myself.
>>
>>34121953
No, women always hate me.
>>
File: 59649275_p0.png (959KB, 1200x838px) Image search: [Google]
59649275_p0.png
959KB, 1200x838px
>>34121953
>tfw senior year of highschool
>cutie freshmen starts talking to me and hanging around me during lunch
>Didn't realize this till year later
>tfw I could have probably a cutie gf
>I fell for the senpai doesn't notice me meme
REEEEEE
>>
Like 10-11 girls from 13 to 18, all from hs. Now im no chad but back then i was very skinny, cute looking and shy, guess they liked that but i didnt know a fuck about making a move on them, the only relationship i had was through a mutual friend that told me this chubby rocker girl liked me, we met a few times till i fucked up. Now, most of them were 5-6 , two 7-8 iirc, but there was this short latina with some big tits and a huge ass that even the professor keep staring at that got transfered, hell even a few guys from other rooms would come and hit on her to no avail. So one day after smoking a joint in the bathroom i remember i talked with her, flirted, made her laugh etc, pretty confident overall, but when i wasnt i was all caring and sweet i guess. But how i knew she wanted my d was when i told a friend of her i liked girls with bangs. Next day she comes with this asian schoolgirl like bangs, i was rock hard all day desu. But the chance i had was when i was with her at a break and some fuckers came and turned off the light and kept yelling "kiss her kiss her kiss her", obviously i didnt do shit cuz i was a beta fuck, but two weeks later she was dating someone, must have think i was gay or something. Also two guys would slightly bully me and i didnt do shit so there's that too. Obviously like most of the girls that had someting on me she's a roastie whore now, no more cute and with two kids. If i could go back just to 2011-2012 or if i had been redpilled on the whole girls thing back then things would be so much different now. Now im not even a shadow of my former self and that was 5 years ago its so sad, i keep daydreaming about what i could have done, who could i sweet talked into fucking etc etc. Now i would gladly fuck the ugly girl that left me i love you notes on my bag but eh enough crying. Thats why i will redpill my bro when he turns 13 in all the shit i did wrong in hs.
Pic related the short latina with the tits and ass back in 2012
>>
>>34121953
Yes, but she was 2/10 at best and had many many red flags I couldn't overlook, I'm not asking for a 10/10 supermodel but at least be just a little bit attractive
>>
>>34125199
Iktf
There was this girl with a butterface, a 2/10 max but her body was a 9/10 if not 10/10. Some girls woulf make fun of her by saying "too bad for the face". She would always stare at me and smile in class but i didnt care, now i would fuck that shit so hard from the back. Rough times man
>>
this on girl liked me in middle school with a shit ton of "issues" but I think she killed her self by now?
>>
>>34125199
>im no chad
>Like 10-11 girls
pretty sure u r chad m8
>>
No female has ever shown the slightest interest in me. The only ones I speak with are coworkers, and they get away from me as soon as it's possible.
>>
One in Middle School, but I've always had trouble reading romantic cues, so that one fell flat. I was too young, anyway.

Then another girl junior year. She was a weeb though, and I ignored her enough that she went away. She was one of those people that you were embarrassed if they liked you. Thankfully, no-one noticed.
>>
>>34122079
I'm dating a hamplanet and I really really wish I had just let her orbit indefinitely. Don't fall for it anon.
>>
File: 1484310746270.jpg (7KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484310746270.jpg
7KB, 196x250px
>>34121953
yes

once in elementary school when i was a wee lad before i switched schools and had my life ruined

then 2 more at said new school

none of them went anywhere :^)

was too far gone by highschool so never had any there
>>
>>34121953
Yes
>Donella in year 7 and 8
Fat pacifica girl, manipulative and shitty
>Kura, from yr 9 - 11
Cutie slavic girl, shy. I was too shy to ask her out
>Holly
Stalker type, liked to take selfies for me, stopped after a year
>DeadInside/Kyra
The literal epitome of a fembot, dead eyes, plain face with acne, her friend enjoyed memes and played csgo - she probably did too

And there were some others as well, I have high social anxiety and most people think I'm gay now due to no gf. I just can't talk to girls
>>
>>34121953
Yes but I was a complete tard. I rejected them and I regretted it until about 40 mins ago when I took the notion to read old facebook PMs from 2009-12. Jesus Christ I was a complete fucking tard.

4chan saved me.
>>
>>34125199
o damn sorry senpai
originoldo
>>
Yeah, a lot of girls. I'm at least a 6/10. However I switched to a male-only school and never bothered with relationships. I kind of regret not having relationships since probably most of the girls that liked me are with worse people.
>>
In kindergarten when we slept on those mats, there was always this one girl that would stare at me and smile every day. I would always just frown back at her.

Don't really know what her deal was.
>>
>>34121953
a couple of times. i was an ugly asian manlet and still am, but back in highschool i was almost a pseudo chad. i got involved with any club and organization at school that i could possibly handle, and that made me confident as hell forcing myself to interact with so many people. girls would come up to me and i would just banter with them. white, asian and latina girls. About 2 of each had a genuine interest in me and hinted heavily but i was too focused on school like a fucking future asian doctor. at least i'm still on my way to becoming one
>>
>>34121953
No, and if one above 2/10 ever has, you're not a robot.
>>
aboriginal bump xd
>>
Literally the same pattern every time.
>by sheer luck get placed near 7/10 minimum girls in class
>make constant audible jokes/sarcastic comments to myself that make them all laugh
>they're convinced I'm "funny" and that makes up for being 5/10 max
>all year drop insanely obvious hints of their interest, literally tell me in words they like me, ask me out, etc.
>refuse to believe it out of pure self-hatred despite overwhelming evidence
>youngearthcreationist.jpg
>by the time I come to terms with it the year after it's way too late
>pattern repeats literally every year while I still don't realize
>tfw only 4 more months of school and I wasted plenty of golden opportunities every goddamn year
>tfw my only advantage in getting people to like me will disappear in college
>>
I've experienced a few things that some people claim are signals (girls asking you to hang out with them, touching you a lot, etc.), but I'm pretty sure it was out of pity or they were just taunting the ugly crazy guy.
>>
>>34121953
no

hahahhahahhaha
>>
>>34122578
Tfw my current crushes name is chelsea

Do you live in connecticut desu
>>
>>34127626
I live in CT
>>
File: Cattura.png (50KB, 498x286px) Image search: [Google]
Cattura.png
50KB, 498x286px
I've posted my weird story before.
But hey, I like to do it. Hopefully someone will find it enjoyable.

A girl I've met over a Dnd chat when I was 15 was Totally into me.
She was clingy and needy. And I've hated her for that. Eventually I've even "hurted" her because of that.

She used to write me on steam the very exact moment I logged on, and kept the conversation going for hours and hours.
She used to text me till it was late in the night and she headed to bed.
I couln't stand it.
It was annoying. Too much annoying and time consuming.

To a mutual friend of mines, she told that i was this "Perfect weird mix of bad habits and things gone wrong"

>Actually, the latest message she sent me was this. (I have to translate so bare with me)

"I was thinking: I won't tell you why.
But really, You have some not indifferent qualities. For example, you're very loyal.
You wouln't hurt emotionally a person stepping between someone else in a shady way.
You're not a coward, fondamentally. Or a lurid worm like some guys I've met.
That's why it's so hard for me to forget. You're a gentleman.

You can accept criticism: Well, you ignore it. Okay, you don't try to improve like a smart person,
but at least We can say things to you. You're a paradox.
You have so many obvious faults that if someone was to met a problem with other persons, I can say "well, anon wouln't do that"
I mean, you look like a Virtuoso compared to others. You're an anti-hero.
I'm not an emotive person, and you know.
You know it's not easy for me, to say such things."

Anyway, She was too clingy, and I've pushed her away pretty badly.
I've come to hate her.
She even cried infront of my eyes. I had to lie to make her stop.

It's a complex feeling anons.
I know I'm a terrible person for not feeling bad. But I can't force me to care.

Oh well.
>>
>>34127657
Oh shit. Fairfield county? Oh shit. Is she a red head
>>
>>34121953
Oh boy.

>be me in high school
>start talking to cute as fuck korean girl
>get to know each other and end up really hitting it off
>she's even more politically incorrect than me
>write each other notes and other cute shit
>clearly attracted to me
>one day basically all but says that she would date me
>i decide it would just be wrong since she's 2 grades below me
>slowly go out of contact and never talk again

Reminder that you never realize how good you have it until it's too late. Fuck me.
>>
>>34127755
Nope. Naugatuck
>>
yeah a girl outright told me she liked me in high school but I didn't reciprocate even though I liked her because she'd find i'm an autist on the first date anyway
>>
>>34121953
Like 12. I'm 20. A lot of them were attractive too, one modelled for my country.
>>
>>34127782
Ok, so shes not a guitar player with red hair then. Wew. Also, hello from Bethel.
>>
Only girls who have ever showed interest were half my age, because I look twelve.
>>
>>34124022
lost out on a demon killing adventure you faggot
>>
>>34121953
Yes but as soon as i realized it i asked if she wanted to suck my dick which put her off
at that time i was confused, if she liked me why wouldn't she accept a offer out of the blue to suck my dick
didn't take long after that i realized hmm maybe she was looking for something bit more romantic than sucking my jimmy
>>
Nope.
And all the girls that i have seen don't look attractive to be in a relationship with.
>>
File: sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.jpg (166KB, 1679x1544px) Image search: [Google]
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.jpg
166KB, 1679x1544px
I used to openly be such an asshole. Not trying to toot my own horn, but I was definitely better looking than her, so I think this was somewhat justified.

Plus
>Dude your completely gorgeous!
>your
>>
>>34128000
Top kek, also checked
Oreganolio bungholio
>>
Yes, more than a few.

My ex sent me a huge message on new year's eve saying how she wished she acted different while we were together and how she was sorry for sometimes being distant. She said she was afraid of messing things up.

It's a good feeling to know someone likes or liked me a lot but I'm pretty broken so I just brushed it off.
>>
one girl i added on snapchat from here thought i was cute for some reason and sent me snaps of her tits and ass all the time

then she had a mental breakdown or something and deleted me

it was strange

other than that no
>>
>>34124022

You could have lived your life as an anime character.
Killind demons, having a relationship with the female protagonist.
>>
Met a girl a couple of years ago. Always laughed super hard at my jokes and came up to me in class to talk. I think I may have inadvertently rejected her though. Feels bad man.
>>
>>34127682
Just ghost her? lol
>>
>>34128505
I swear, that's what I've tried to do.
But she keeps sending messages after messages.

Lately I've had a little bit of peace, as she stopped talking with me for something like, 5 months.

But just now she started texting me again and again.
>>
Girls,have done more, they've loved me. IIIIIII
>>
>>34121953
Yes 4 to my knowledge maybe 5
>>
Oh yeah. I was quite the playboy in the dat. I was known to have quite the dong
>>
In middle school and high school, yes, but I'm fucking autistic and manage to fuck everything up somehow.
>>
Once in middle school and once in high school that I know of, probably more but I was too much of an omega sperglord to do anything about it.
>>
File: 1441402335382.jpg (47KB, 571x460px) Image search: [Google]
1441402335382.jpg
47KB, 571x460px
>>34121953
Yes. She was a year and a few months younger than me, and two years below me in high school. I was acquaintances with her older sister and had a crush on a girl in her older sister's friend circle. She texted me out of the blue one day trying to tease me about my crush but I didn't realise because she was awful at it. I was reasonably chatty back so I talked to her all night and was nice to her and complimented her, which I think was enough to make her fall for me in just one night. I think she'd never had anyone be so nice to her, since she had been bullied most of her life and her home life wasn't great. It didn't hurt I was older than her either. She kept texting me over the next few months over the summer holidays.It wasn't long until I was interested in her, as any guy that age would be in a girl so interested in him.

She started at the same high school I was at in February and I met her for the first time. She was cute in person which made me fall for her. She eventually asked me out and I said yes and we dated for a year and a half, before I broke up with her because I was a stupid teenager. She was a really sweet girl, I used to bring her around to my place during the school holidays and we'd experiment with each other on my bed trying our best not to get caught, which wasn't always successful. I still think about her from time to time, but I haven't talked to her in years.
>>
No one. Was always picked last in everything. Was always last.
>>
>>34121953
I think I tutored a girl who had a crush on me.
She jokingly asked me to marry her twice, plus she was always telling sex jokes around me and randomly saying how she "gets crushes on guys so easily, all they have to do is be nice to her."
I really liked her too, but I was four years older than her, and I thought that combined with the fact that she was kind of my student would have made the relationship inappropriate, and so I never acted on it.
>>
>>34121953
This girl I knew for a while time came out to me and said she liked me. We started dating but I had shit social skills and no idea of what to do when dating. Fastforward only six months and she broke up with me after realising that I was a nobody. Even though I was awkward it was the best time of my life to actually feel someone love me who wasn't a family member. But that was five years ago and I haven't had anyone like that since. It hurts to no end and it only gets worse everyday.
>>
yes we're dating now
how is this not original
>>
>>34121953
it may sound sarcastic but i really hope not. i mean i mayve thought a chick mayve liked me at one time or another but im almost sure she was only enamored with my distance, nonchalance and not attacking her cunt like a rabid dog. i dont even know if women like dudes. i think they just want validation. they just see a guy and say i want him to want me. but thats just me.
>>
File: 1483330799099.png (315KB, 539x808px) Image search: [Google]
1483330799099.png
315KB, 539x808px
No.
Though... Girls through out my schooling. (elementary, middle, high school). They would come up to me and hug me. Sometimes they would kiss me on the cheek and laugh at me when my face went pure red.
I was a loner, so I was a lone a lot of the time. So I guess they took advantage of that.
>>
I'm not ugly and can be cute when I'm not being awkward so yes.

I am awful at attracting girls that I like though, since they're the ones i get all awkward and timid around.

>upload profile pic to fb
>40 likes
>"woah anon how have you never had a gf"
Because there's more to it than good looks
>>
>>34121953
yes
I fucked it up because i wasn't comfortable with how much she liked me
>>
>>34130885
Damn dude. It's like you raped yourself in the ass. You're not gonna find someone like her again any time soon
>>
>>34130987
at the time she was genuinely creeping me out though, she was doing shit like following me and scaring off other girls, I dunno

I did date her but only for a few months
>>
The last time a girl liked me (that I know of at least) IRL was when I was in kindergarten. I'm 18 now.
>>
>>34131022
Man what I wouldn't give for a girl like that.
You still got her number?
>>
>>34131052
nah, this was about 5 years or so ago, I ended up just wanting to forget about her after i graduated
>>
File: 1484236819395.jpg (21KB, 311x311px)
1484236819395.jpg
21KB, 311x311px
Yes but I fucked it up just like everything else in life
>>
yes. i once worked with a girl i was in love with and i know she was in love with me. we talked a lot, would be playfully physical. we were 18-19. nothing real ever came of it, and the place we worked at closed and we lost contact. only thing i ever had resembling a relationship, or ever will have.
>>
File: 9ff.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
9ff.png
198KB, 550x535px
>meet girl on Internet
>she asked for it hard so we meet irl after 2 months
>she's chubby but total qt
>date goes ok
>she says that she thought I'll look different
>ask her if there any problem
>she says no and that I'm cute and she likes me and want to continue it
>after that her female friend live with her for a week (it was the end of the summer)
>1 week until studies begin
>ask her for a date
>'jeez anon, I'm so tired because of this friend, let's meet in September'
>September goes, she begin studies and busy 5 days from morning till evening, on Saturday she's free after 2 am
>arrange date with her on Saturday
>'ok anon, but I'm gonna be tired so sorry if I'll be quite or something'
>we meet, this is worst fucking date in my life, she isn't interested in any of this and try to go home
>I say fuck it
>on next day I say our 'relationship' is over
>she gets sad and says that she's tired as fuck, asks me to wait and don't leave her
>I agree, we continue to message each other, sometimes she says cute things to me
>2 months after she got more free time so she herself asks me for a date
>we go, it's cute meeting
>at the end I ask her when we can meet again
>'Oh I dunno anon, I'll be so busy with studies next month (December) after I go to the concert with friend'
>I say ok
>after concert her friend (female) suggest to go to another concert in March
>she agrees without any thought despite having studies in March
>in December she's free most of the time but still find shitty excuses
>'I like you anon, but I'm so tired!'
>I get more frustrated every day, we argue a lot, she gets colder and colder
>finally decide to meet December 18th
>she says she feels sick and ask to wait
>ok, we can meet at December 21th
>December 20th
>'anon, can we meet another day? I feel tired, I don't wanna come like that'
>I say it's over, she doesn't even tell anything except 'you was so cute but now you're acting like asshole' and we just won't talk to each other ever again
>>
>>34121953
Had my first crush when I was twelve, we had been friends for over a year by this point. Told her how I felt and she said that she felt the same, things went great for a little while.

Soon she begins to become more aggressive, what had used to be playful teasing and rough housing started to become abusive. One day when we met up with one of her friends at school, she spontaneously exclaimed to her friend "look what I can do." and slapped me straight across the face. I left and never spoke to her again.

I've never felt desirable since.
>>
>>34131631
And here I'm, left alone with chubby fetish wondering if I fucked everything up or not.
>>
>>34131631
Sounds like she was leading you on, don't regret it.
>>
>>34131631
sounds like talking to a brick wall
>>
>>34121953
yeah but i can't stop the self sabotage thats why i'm here instead of being with them but hey they were dumb bitches anyway.
>>
She died a long time ago, but yeah. I never could figure out what she saw in me. I miss her.
>>
>>34131691
>>34131730
Yeah, friend of mine told me that I should've really end everything after our second meeting because that's not how you act with guy you like, so that mean she doesn't really like me. I was aware of that, but I wanted to go to the point where I can say 'I tried everything, it didn't work, it's not my fault'. I guess in this sense I won and I don't feel that guilty. It's just sad how everything went to shit and the fact that even chubby girl find me unattractive. I wonder if she found free time to jump on Chad's dick already or not.
Now I just lost any hope in finding gf.
>>
>get drunk with a few friends at home
>go to town to go drink in a bar
>girl who is friends friend starts talking to me
>i work with your brother blah blah blah hes great isnt he.
>just ignoring her but after 10 mins I turn to her and go yeah hes fucking amazing isnt he, doctor at 25 a fucking maths wizard too.
>she goes silent and I walk off back to my friends.
>some time later feel her poking my side,she takes my hand and pulls me to the other side of the bar.
>your far more like him than you seem to think.
>she puts a finger on my chest and circles it around.
>theres a few differences,your a bit taller,much kinder than he is.
>she walks behind me and puts her hands on my shoulders.
>youve got far better shoulders than he does and
> she leans into my ear, You got a look in your eyes that you want to justfuck the life out of me.

Them women mangs. Some know what buttons to press on instict. Wish I had that.
>>
>>34124291
Same thing happened to me senpai
>>
>>34124291
You get points for not leaving after
>>
>>34131913
Women are disgusting
Why do they think it's good to be attracted to you just because they can't get your brother?
>>
Yeah, once. Turned out she was a sadistic psychopath just leading me on for entertainment. I couldn't believe that she could be attracted to me so I was reluctant to trust her at first, ended up giving in just a little bit after she eventually asked for my number. I texted her and she acted like she didn't know who I was. There are some real fucking twisted psychopaths in sheep's clothing out there. Trust no one.
>>
>>34132123
I'm pretty sure you're just paranoid.
>>
>>34132148
Maybe, but in retrospect she displayed a lot of traits associated with psychopaths.

Impulsive, sensation seeker, sexually promiscuous, pathological liar, lack of remorse, lack of empathy, superficial charm, narcissism

Plus she's black, and blacks have high rates of psychopathy
>>
File: sad.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
5KB, 400x400px
I don't recall any girl being interested in me and it makes me quite sad.

How do I deal with this?
>>
>>34132506
Alcohol and anime
>>
>>34132506
Improve yourself so at least you feel more satisfied with who you are. Forget about girls and fags.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLCasyAh7ic
>>
>>34132329
It woul've been faster if you just said she was black
>>
>>34132549
As a matter of fact, I'm already working on myself, spending more time on hobbies that aren't video games or anime and working towards the future. Things have never looked more positive for me than they do now, as I'm close to scoring an internship which could lead to a real job and that is a nice start to get my life back on right path.

But some days, I just can't stop thinking about girls, even when my brain knows it's better not to think about it.
>>
File: 1483984586217.jpg (884KB, 1262x2148px) Image search: [Google]
1483984586217.jpg
884KB, 1262x2148px
Maybe but never to the point of outright romance. That is, until I got these sick digits.
>>
File: 1483995401443.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1483995401443.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>34121953
Three girls, but I didn't so nothing ever happened
>>
File: sonic.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sonic.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
I've had girlfriends before but non of them liked me and only 1 fucked me.

I dont need or seek affection anymore, not because im hurt by it but just because i understood that i dont need anyone else to be happy.

Sometimes i wonder if i want a gf, if i want to experience young adult love in my 20s and take a cute girl to the movies with my beat up 2nd hand car, but i just dont.
>>
File: 1464659134262.jpg (101KB, 864x717px) Image search: [Google]
1464659134262.jpg
101KB, 864x717px
I've had 3 or 4 girls like me. Although they all turned out to be batshit crazy and generally shitty people, so I should probably keep a bingo card of things to avoid in girls at this point.
>>
>>34132834
There was this girl I friendzoned once that was totally mental and fantasized openly about us dying together. She was too skinny. Also this was in a mental hospital. If I knew how I'd end up I'd totally have dated her.
>>
>>34131631
you dont happen to be from michigan do you anon?
>>
>>34132883
Dude you fucked up

You could've literally lived the life of 'It's Kind of a Funny Story'

Both living a mental, but happy life together
>>
>>34133423
I know. She this maniacal laugh, bitch was a lehit witch. I'm a witcher, but, no.US together? World would hva been toast
>>
File: OberynMartell.jpg (165KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
OberynMartell.jpg
165KB, 640x640px
>>34121953

When I was a teenager, but since having nice hair and obnoxious trainers stopped being the threshold, no.

Still, if any adult women are easily impressed by brightly coloured shoes, well grow up because I stopped wearing those years back!
>>
>>34133388
No, why?
Originallo
>>
File: 1480124652726.jpg (56KB, 920x730px) Image search: [Google]
1480124652726.jpg
56KB, 920x730px
>>34121953
Only non whites and underage people
wtf is this a plot to eliminate teh wite race?
>>
>>34121953

Yes, but I was too autistic/oblivious to see it every single time.

In one case, the girl told me after knowing me for several years and we were getting into a deep conversation, and she told me that she had had a crush on me for the longest time but then it eventually faded away because I never made a move.

I told her I never even had an idea that she felt that way, and she told me I was an idiot.

In another case, there was a girl that I thought was way out of my league that I had gotten to know over the course of a decade (yes, ten years), and who had always been a pretty close friend of mine.

She asked me about my love life pretty frequently, but I always thought she was being friendly and trying to encourage me to keep looking for love since I usually talked to her whenever I was feeling depressed about my prospects.

Her own love life always seemed to conveniently match up with my own. If I had just gotten out of a bad relationship, she would casually mention that she had also gotten out of a bad relationship. If I mentioned that I had recently started talking to a new girl, then she too, would mention she had just started talking to a new guy.

For a while I thought they were just odd coincidences, but then it kept lining up perfectly every single time, and I thought it was really suspicious.

After 10 years of this, she finally brings it up in conversation and was just like "You know, I only ever said those things to try and make you like me, try to make you jealous and think I'm desirable. At the very least, I wanted you to think that I was just like you. I give up though, you're impossible to break through to. It's like trying to seduce a brick wall. I'm not interested anymore."

They were right too. I'm a total idiot and absolutely oblivious to the feelings of others.
>>
>>34122405
This has been my exact experience

And they always dropped me a as soon as they no longer needed a shoulder to cry on

I still don't know how it feels to have a girl genuinely show interest in you
>>
No im a pretty goony looking motherfucker so the few girls who interacted with me made sure to keep things platonic.

Though I did have a girl or two sit on my lap and one of them used to slap my ass sometimes but im certain they were just fuckin around.
>>
Yep. Aside of some girls online because it doesn't count (one of them was stalking all my social media though), I remember two who legit liked me. Some more found me attractive (like attractive enough to kiss or sleep with, you know).

>first one: 1,5 year ago meet a girl through Tinder but turned out she's a virginia not into casual sex at all so we ended up just becoming friends
>last month she told me she actually started crushing on me hard after few months of knowing me but I showed no signs of interest so she ended up going out with another guy (it seems like they broke up lately though)
I wouldn't want to date her, though. I mean, she'd be an awesome girlfriend and I'd sure be happy with one like that, but she's the type to give her all and I can't see myself giving my all to her since I'm stuck in a hopeless crush for an autismus girl. It's too bad because I think we'd make a good match. I wish I could control my emotions.

>second one: half a year ago I was assisting on a language exam. One of the girl who was taking it took interest in me, wrote down the name (I had an ID with it on my jacket) and later messaged me on facebook. After meeting 3 or 4 times she told me that if I'm not interested I need to tell her because she likes me more and more every time she meets me.
I thought maybe I'll stir some interest up in myself after a while, but it didn't work and I ended up basically ghosting her. I feel bad about it, it was a nice girl, but to be honest we didn't have that much in common. Well, the fact I had a crush on that one autismus girl at that point already also played a role in my lack of interest in this girl, probably.
>>
>too anxious and shy for any girl to like me
>every girl that I have ever met is a generic normie stacy with no common interests
>>
Probably, usually fat and/or ugly
>>
>>34121953
Yes, probably still does, but our lives developed in a way that didn't allow us to be together
>>
>>34122079
Just cut her off, dude. It'll be better for both of you.
>>
if a girl has shown attraction to you you're not a real robot
>>
File: 1463863666631.gif (1MB, 446x270px) Image search: [Google]
1463863666631.gif
1MB, 446x270px
>>34121953
I once had a two hour long conversation with this chick on omegle. She even sent me unsolicited pictures of herself with timestamps.

After A while I got bored and told her I was leaving, she was adamant that she needed my contact information, I didn't give her any.

Thats the closest I've come to a girl "liking" me.
>>
>>34121953
>go to one of the far east asian countries with AIESEC program and teach english to little kids(probably 8yo)
>one little girl is too shy and can't join activities due to that
>encourage her all the time, make jokes and make her laugh
>after 1 week whenever she sees me she becomes red
>last day on the school go to some gym place in order to celebrate last day
>on bus she cried because my buddy(female) and me sitting together
>my buddy then give her seat to little girl
>she grabs my sunglasses and put it on herself and holds my hand until we come to gym
>At the end of the celebration I have to give goodbye speech to kids
>At the end of the speech she stands up, even though every one is sitting, and blow kiss to me while crying
>After celebration finished I gave her my sunglasses and pat her head
>say to our leader I am going back to office alone
>on the way back cry a lot
It was the most warm and weird feeling. I still can't understand why, because it was not sexual love 100% but I still fall in love with 8 yo girl like leon the professional. I wish she had a good life and became successful.
>>
File: 1480964171987.png (405KB, 831x736px) Image search: [Google]
1480964171987.png
405KB, 831x736px
no

but Monday is almost here so its ok
>>
>>34121953
once a few months ago, i was vey surprised.

>girl at school keeps staring at me
>after 3 months she finally works up the courage to talk to me
>tells me she likes me
>shes a 2/10 but im a robot so idc
>i was leaving the country a week later tough so i told her she should have said something sooner
>she gets super emotional and spams me everyday on snapchat witht the cheesiest teenage romance shit
>the day before i leave shes all in tears
>randomly shows up at while im waiting for the bus back home
>i dont want to break her heart so i tell her i love her too (i didnt she was gross)
>keep up the act
>shes super desperate
>get on bus
>delete her off snapchat

>
>
>>
>>34124022
>scared she would become violent

What.
>>
>>34137424
>fall in love with 8 year old
congrats anon, you're a pedo now
>>
I have had some show interest for me, but failed to return any sort of affection
>>
File: Feels.png (564KB, 593x594px) Image search: [Google]
Feels.png
564KB, 593x594px
>>34122405
I'll be your friend Patrick
>>
File: 1445736496485.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1445736496485.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>walking dog on sunday night
>meet qt girl
>asks me for my number
>go out a couple of times with dogs this week
>hugs me all the time and tells me im handsome
>ask her for her birthday yesterday
>"its in september 2000"
i just cant ever win
someone fucking kill me please
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.