[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confession thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1473782306101.jpg (372KB, 850x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1473782306101.jpg
372KB, 850x1188px
Here let's admit our dark thoughts and sinful deeds in hope to forgive ourselves.

I'll start :

>wanting to reconnect with my exgf again even though I love my gf
>wanting to suck a stranger's cock and get fucked in the ass, ideally by several men at the same time, but don't wanna get STDs or cheat on my gf
>wanting to go back to uni but no clue what studies, afraid of being a wagecuck forever
>kinda forced my male cousin into homosex when we were both kids (sucked his flaccid cock a few seconds and dryhumped him several times) afraid he remembers and resents me, though he's a rich, young businessman with his own house while I ve been a NEET for years and no education
>I stole a girl's first kiss when we were both 5, I felt nothing, a bunch of kids were kinds force kissing her on the lips one after the other and I did it too when it was my turn, hopefully she didn't become a slut
>owned a lot of dildos, still do for some, and fuck myself in a masochistic way when I feel hatred towards things or frustration until I orgasm from it, feels oddly satisfying
>>
>>34121755
i want to get my ears pierced again
>>
>>34121755
>tfw I'm afraid of my life flashing before me before I die
>>
I want to go to Japan and Korea and impregnate a bunch of women and never see them again. I also am in a stable relationship with a girlfriend that really loves me, and I love her as well, but the idea of completely dominating some foreign loving females and giving them my seed to pass on my genes is hot.
>>
>I want to suck off killua
>I want eliza to notice me
>>
>>34121755
I want a gf.

That's about it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.