[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riddle me this robots If women are as inferior as you claim,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 0e9[1].jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9[1].jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Riddle me this robots

If women are as inferior as you claim, then why do they surpass men in both academics and the workplace in modern society?
Women get the easiest jobs with great pay along with more compensation.
Women outperform most boys in both Highschool AND college.

Women live much longer than men.
Women have more sex than men.

Well Im waiting...
>>
Show us statistical evidence instead of talking out your ass you pathetic roastie fuckbag.
>>
File: 1477768694166.jpg (308KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1477768694166.jpg
308KB, 499x499px
>>34121179
Women are physically, mentally, and spiritually weak creatures in comparison to their male counterparts. They're dually compensated for their inherent weak status by voting in a big government legislature that gives them all their societal praise with political benefits in return for replacing the father figure of the middle and lower classes.
>>
>>34121246
they're right tho, u mad bro?
>>
>>34121333
that was a lot of autism in one sentence
>>
File: 1481314309943.jpg (128KB, 502x449px) Image search: [Google]
1481314309943.jpg
128KB, 502x449px
>>34121438
So no argument then? Sad!
>>
But that's wrong! Women are not inferior to men, that's a meme. The truth is that people in general are better than you.
>>
>>34121575
Who are you responding to? Or are you just projecting again?
>>
>>34121179
>If women are as inferior as you claim, then why do they surpass men in both academics and the workplace in modern society?

They get degrees and jobs that exist almost solely to give women degrees and jobs.
>>
>>34121333
This was good. Clear, concise, and most importantly . . . 100% CORRECT
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.