[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bullying imouto

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: kousaka_kirino.jpg (430KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kousaka_kirino.jpg
430KB, 1920x1200px
Sister just had panic attack
Help me imouto autists I thought bullying her would make her like me.
I think she's ledgit afraid of me and if push her hard enough she might kill her self.

I dont want this
>>
>>34120584
Are are a legitimate retard. Didn't you learn tsuderes don't work in real life you autistic fuck?
>>
Now you offer her a drink to help relax.
>>
>>34120584
First describe in detail what you did and how she reacted, then we can help
>>
>>34120584
>This website is convincing autists to abuse their family members for a meme.
>>
>>34121106
Okay gimmie a sec
>>
>>34121106
She's a devoted semi retarded Christ cuck.
>I used to be overly nice to her and poke her a a lot also pushv her
>shed say stop it
>I'd continue shed shout then I'd say you better forgive me
>or else god wont forgive you
> then rinse and repeat tomorrow
I've been pushing her to the limit, telling her to get out of certain rooms whilst I go in her room and invade her privacy.

Also messing with her stuff without permission.
>>
>>34120584
why would you bully your imouto you sick fuck id understand if it were your lil brother, i used to have death battles with my big bro he had the bully germ always picking on me, locked me once on the balcony where i nearly got a heatstroke if it werent for a small leaf plant that i took refuge under for the rest of the day. Were best bros now and all that fighting and being pissed off to oblivion has molded me to be the calmest person alive since nothing seems to piss me off after all that. But shame on you OP you massive faggot you better think of something you can "grow" with eachother or youre going to have the shittiest brother sister relationship you can imagine intense bullying seems to work only on boys.
>>
>>34120584
>I thought bullying her would make her like me

how did you come to that conclusion?
>>
>>34121376
poor imouto
>>
>>34121604
She wot benefit at all from the bullying? I'm just afraid that I used her too far.
>>34121622
A mixture of taking imouto threads seriously and listening to chick advice on banter
In brother sister relationships
>>34121643
She's no angel anon chan
>>
>>34121734
when i was younger i only felt resent and hatred towards my brother its like "oh fuck here he comes again why the fuck must he do this constantly" kind of thing, if you cant think of anything you can alteast find a good moment to say sorry, honesty is a good thing here, you can say some shit about you not really feeling all that close to your little sister and bullying was a sort of get to know you i dont know what else to do since hurr burr im a baka onii tactic, things will either work out or not might get chilli might not, you should know best what to do shes your sister for fuck sake.
>>
You should eat her out for a while.
>>
>>34121962
Think I'll just stop toremeting and talking to her all together
It sounds fucked up but she was my outlet for the shit that happend during lessons and work.
>>
>>34122046
Anon it's guys like you that sent me into this predicament
>>
>>34121734
>She's no angel anon chan

Why?
Does she deserve the things you do?
>>
>>34122222
Pents.
Kek agrees
>>
File: FeelsShitMan.jpg (9KB, 250x218px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsShitMan.jpg
9KB, 250x218px
>>34122222
omg this gay thread got pents
go kill yourselves fags
>>
>>34122199
or you could apologize
>>
>>34122199
That does sound fucked up, man, but it's done now. Just do what you think is best.
>>
>>34122223
She's absurdly selfish and gets her negative behaciour spured on by my mother (single parent).
She also tries to act like my mother which just pisses me off more
>>
>>34122266
>apologize
I've done that multiple times this was my bullying method.
I've permenantly corrupted and burnt all bridges with her.
>>
>>34122362
why not one more time and tell her what you told us? then you leave her alone knowing you've done all you can.
>>
>>34122199
maybe less tormenting and more activities you can do together

>>34122314
thats where you need to step in, the more time she spends with you the less she will spend with her mom, i know its not a brothers place to act like a father but you can atleast be a big strong brother who fears no evil and shell look up to you nontheless
>>
>>34122222
No, you listened to the bully anons.

If you don't want to eat her out, you can at east finger her.
Just imagine her holding her little body against you, trembling and whimpering as you rub her sensitive little clit.
>>
>>34122381
>>34122380
>>34121962
>>34121604
>>34121604
Nice to see this side of r9k. I'll leave now and patch things up one last time.
>>
>>34122448
>>34121376
Read the first line, the degeneracy won't fly in this thread
>>
>>34122520
>implying making imouto cum isn't the most holy of acts
>>
>>34122314
>She also tries to act like my mother which just pisses me off more

She cares about you, Anon.
>>
What kind of retarded faggot are you
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.