[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whites Cant Bee Robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1451080026200.jpg (59KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1451080026200.jpg
59KB, 408x439px
>Whites get told they cant be robots
>They automatically default to "women can be robots too"-tier mental gymnastics

How can you be a robot if you act like the women who come here to "poke fun at the virgin losers"

>inb4 "dude being a robot isn't about being undesirable, it doesn't say anything about that in the Official Board Rules(tm) lmao" revisionist history
>>
>>34120433
How does it help being white when everyone else around me is also white? All my competition is more desirable fellow whites.
>>
>operating under a false presupposition that "No men exist that are white AND undesirable"

lrn 2 logic
>>
Never met a white who couldn't instantly get a gf just by being white, to be h
>>
>>34120479
And yet in spite of that, you'd still prefer to be white.

>dude why would I be cool with being a demigod when all the other competition are demigods too lmao

>>34120483
>implying you can be white AND undesirable

Demigod genetics are not undesirable, by definition. If you disagree with me, you're an anti-white cuck.
>>
>>34120567
I'm curious... what's your stance on shorter men, or "manlets" - are they undesirable?
>>
>>34120616
Only if they're not white, two bea h
>>
>>34120625
so you're telling me that as long as you're "white" you can be a dwarf, disfigured, poor, unhygienic, and anything else under the sun that would otherwise qualify as "undesirable" - yet you'd still be desirable?
>>
>>34120695
Well yeah, you're not a subhuman nonwhite.
>>
>>34120711
Yeah, he makes a good point.

Even the nerdiest of white dudes can get GFs of all races. They just have to try a little.

you can be Tyrone/Raj/Chang but most races, including your own, will look down on you or just ignore you outright. You're worse than trash.
>>
File: 1482074464860-k.png (205KB, 3340x3176px) Image search: [Google]
1482074464860-k.png
205KB, 3340x3176px
>>34120433
The truth is, no one can be a robot. You'll hate this, butthat's just because the truth is painful. Robotism is a lie we tell ourselves to feel better, but whenever too many people start using that same lie, we don't feel as special, so we exclude the largest group that uses it. First women, then whites, then first-worlders and so on.

YOU can't be a robot, anon, you just need to grow up.
>>
how can minorities be robots when society and many cases their family automatically expects nothing out of them?
>>
>>34120917
Why would a woman want a man like that?

retard, do you even think before you post
>>
>>34120935
not having a girlfriend/female contact is just one of many qualities that make a robot
>>
>>34120433
What if you live in a white only country?

Also I thought that chicks dig BBC and white bois can't get any pussy since bbc gets all of it.
>>
>>34120917
Their families expect the world from them actually
Like no one else in this household is doing anything good for themselves so this child better be the one to redeem us all
Show the tiniest bit of responsibility and they'll put the weight of the world on your shoulders
>>
>>34120977
So is not living up to "muh societal/familial expectations". You can't be a robot if you strut around shitting on those that you're "better than"; that's one of the things that precludes women from being robots

>>34121004
Not black. I guess I shouldn't have forgotten to use my new doesn't-trigger-whites-who-got-cucked-somehow descriptor: nonblacknonwhite
>>
>>34121042
Why do you think that whites can't be robots?
>>
>>34121116
Because being a robot is about being unwanted/undesirable, but also about being inferior (or "bottom of the barrel"), in addition to many other things.

A "bottom of the barrel" white is still not only desirable, but isn't as inferior as a nonwhite that's "at the top of the barrel"
>>
>>34121042
Stop with the self hate Pajeet
>>
>>34121018
Fucking this.
>tfw smart and kind and multi-talented and all that jazz so everyone put their faith in me
>End up on 4chan

I'm sorry, mom.
>>
>>34121188
I'm not hindi, my dude

>>34121018
>>34121190
Pretty sure only low-income whites can empathize with this feel
>>
>>34120522
White can't get gfs just like other races can't. I'm not even white but the hatred for whites is retarded.

So long as you're not black you're not genetically inferior anyway.

>>34120567
>Whites are demigods.
This is why you're a virgin.

>>34120811
Lmao, yet I've fucked 7 women, one virgin up the ass, have a stable, solid GF pursuing a masters as a Colombian/Canadian and you're seriously telling me I'm "inferior?".

Virgins gonna virgin. I've cum inside every single woman I've fucked btw, multiple which didn't let pussy white guys bust a nut in them.
>>
>>34121253
I'm not a virgin though

You're probably lying about not being white too
>>
>>34121253
You are white you stupid white fuck
>>
>>34121221
I'm actually a low income nigga, but you were close enough.
>>
>>34121497
He's not saying only low-income whites can experience that feel
They're saying the low-income whites are the only ones who could empathize with it, the regular whites can't
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo1.jpg (59KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo1.jpg
59KB, 800x600px
>>34121275
>>34121275
>>34121305
Latin america baby come at me
>>
>dude white women are evil and disgusting because they won't stick to their own kind and sleep with bestial nonwhites lmao
>dude I have this Indian qt worshiping my autistic white body, should I go out with her lmao

>>34121942
>>34122094

Really made me thingkarino
>>
>>34122330
>implying there are no whites in latin america
You devils infiltrate
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.