[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you feel guilty for?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: Izabel.jpg (220KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Izabel.jpg
220KB, 853x1280px
What do you feel guilty for?
>>
>>34119694
>What do you feel guilty for?
Existing
>>
File: IMG_3029.jpg (287KB, 1324x1169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3029.jpg
287KB, 1324x1169px
>>34119712
opened this thread for the sole purpose of saying this
>>
Everything
I'm am constantly paranoid that I will get I'm some type of trouble for pretty much anything because of the guilt I feel.

I was abuse as a child and according to this psychologist I once talked to, me blaming myself for that happening is what causes me to feel guilty constantly.
>>
>>34119743
>tfw/mfw its socially unacceptable to be abused as a child
>but its totally socially acceptable to abuse people who were abused as children

Really made me oreganoally think
>>
File: 1478823398569.jpg (99KB, 666x636px) Image search: [Google]
1478823398569.jpg
99KB, 666x636px
>>34119694
Past mistakes that i have done that i still mull over from time to time to this day
every mistake i have ever done has stuck with me and when i try to sleep they come flooding back
things like trusting someone and finding out they were full of shit
trying to socialize with people only to end up embarrassing myself
times when i hurt other people emotionally without meaning to
times when i acted like autismo and scared /creeped people out
mostly social mishaps that ended up catastrophically and which i blame my own gullible and careless nature for

you know, the usual
>>
I mostly feel shame. I rarely do anything so there is nothing to feel guilty about.
>>
>>34119694
Stuff I fapped to and not doing education-related things I was supposed to do because of depression.
>>
>>34119694
One time I made fun of a kid because his mom was dying... I feel bad about it to this day

In HS a kid died from drowning; he was with a girl and during an assembly one day- I yelled out that 'that was the girl that killed john'

other things too; but those stand out. inb4 edgelord
>>
13yo sucked me off
I was 24
>>
>>34120273
Dude i don't know what to say other than what the fuck possessed you to write that online?
seek therapy asap
>>
>>34119743
I too was abused and molested. And it screwed me up. I don't feel guilty about anything lad.

Woo
>>
>>34120346
>therapy
I want nu-male cuckolds to gb2reddit.
>>
>>34119694
Nothing ever, really.
>>
I feel guilty for browsing 4chan and sometimes enjoying things I shouldn't enjoy.
>>
>>34120497
>Fuck help, stronk man no therapy
>Rather suicide than fix myself
>Look at how manly i am

im sure the rope will suit you

have fun with that
>>
>>34120346
The guilt obviously, it was consensual but still, that's what happens when you live the NEET life, you have your emotional intelligence impaired
>>
>>34119694
Not having slept with enough girls. I know everyone can tell, and judges me accordingly.
>>
Nothing. I used to feel guilty for a lot of things, but I learned to stop caring and hate the world.
>>
File: 61853376451233.jpg (35KB, 535x577px)
61853376451233.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>>34119694
fapped in my friend's apartment when she wasn't home
>>
>>34120571
This may sound fucked up but if it was consensual i think you just forgive yourself, let it go and not do it again
>>
>>34119694
I feel guilty because I haven't killed myself yet. I'm always (literally always) worried that someone is going to ask me why I haven't done it yet, and I won't have a good answer.
>>
Blackmailing my ex. Now she left me.
>>
Leaving my religion and breaking my mom's heart.
>>
>>34119694
To be honest, I regret only wasting A LOT of time. That's it.
>>
Existing as a human, wish I could just be a cockatiel
>>
>>34119694
skipping my neighbors funeral yesterday
>>
File: 4ae.jpg (107KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
4ae.jpg
107KB, 800x900px
>wanting to reconnect with my exgf again even though I love my gf
>wanting to suck a stranger's cock and get fucked in the ass, ideally by several men at the same time, but don't wanna get STDs or cheat on my gf
>wanting to go back to uni but no clue what studies, afraid of being a wagecuck forever
>kinda forced my male cousin into homosex when we were both kids (sucked his flaccid cock a few seconds and dryhumped him several times) afraid he remembers and resents me, though he's a rich, young businessman with his own house while I ve been a NEET for years and no education.
>>
>>34119694
I have a girlfriend I love with all my heart, that lives 5 mins from me and I spend a lot of time with, but early in our relationship, I masturbated to some ho online that has a cute voice and likes being degraded.

My girlfriend is 100x more educated, smart and beautiful, but this woman lets me talk down to her and dominate her over voice like she's a fucking piece of shit and I love the feeling of power. I wouldn't even want to do it to my girlfriend.

Hence, occasionally this girl that acts a little like a side piece tempts me and gets me to fap, but she's on the other side of the world. Then I fuck my girlfriend afterwards.
>>
File: 1461304238171.jpg (213KB, 850x674px) Image search: [Google]
1461304238171.jpg
213KB, 850x674px
>>34121651
at least you can say that you never did anything physically with her.

i've been having sex with 3 different girls who don't know each other. every one of them thinks i'm her bf and i only care about one of them. I don't know how to break it off with the other two, and they all say that "being with me is so different" because i "know how to be a bf." i guess i just know how to be intimate. the biggest curse is that I know how to eat a girl out and make her cum, i know how to fuck good, i know how to be a boyfriend, but for whatever reason, i never feel anything from it.

sex feels good, but i am 100 dollars serious when i say that when I fuck them, i'm thinking about other things like if going back to school is a good idea, what anime series i should pick up next, how far along in my savings i am to my next car, etc.

very seldom do i feel in the moment. very seldom do i feel legitimately happy.

it's the strangest thing. i'm sorry if this isn't an easily relatable feel.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.