[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's the diet going, fatbots? Or have you given up again?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 19

File: jLpxBbc.jpg (134KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
jLpxBbc.jpg
134KB, 682x1023px
How's the diet going, fatbots? Or have you given up again?
>>
>>34119494
I've lost 20kg already. 10 more to go
>>
Every day I am going to start and yet I never do.
>>
File: 1480944757582s.jpg (3KB, 125x121px)
1480944757582s.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>34119494
I need to gain weight. I even have a doctor's notice. Hardest fucking thing ever, even if I have already four meal a day, because I have a high metabolism.

The good news are that I will probably die young because of that same metabolism. Feels good man.
>>
>>34119588
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU

meme your diet up
>>
>>34119494
Protip to fatbots: all you need to do is eat less. That's literally it. Skip one meal a day, or eat less at every meal, or something, ANYTHING

You don't need meme diets or even exercise (though it would also help).
>>
>>34119494
Got from 115kg to 90kg. I have a somewhat lean dadbod. Women still ignore me...
>>
>>34119877
The problem for most fatfags is that it takes time, and they expect or desire immediate results.
>>
>>34119957
You can train away the fat, but not the autism.
>>
File: 1468679382861.png (32KB, 766x758px) Image search: [Google]
1468679382861.png
32KB, 766x758px
>>34119494
I can't go on a diet. I contracting diabetes and i do not know what the cause is.
>>
>>34119991
Too much sweet shit, nigger. Cut the lemonade and chocolate out.
>>
File: image.jpg (817KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
817KB, 1200x1000px
>>34119494
I'm trying to gain four more pounds (of muscle) so I weigh enough to donate blood. You have to be at least 110lbs and I'm always stuck between 106-108
>>
>>34120046
are you a little man?
>>
>trying to stay healthy
>mom says she's going to mcdonalds and asks me what I want
>I say I'm ok right now
>are you sure she asks several times before leaving
>she comes back with a meal for me
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 640x623px
>>34120068
No I'm a femlet

Probably should have mentioned that
>>
>>34119494
I have lost 7kg from having small simple lunches consisting of some grapes, one slice of aged cheese, two hard boiled eggs and hand full of nuts.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 350x268px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 350x268px
>>34120080
My mom does that occasionally. Just say no and eat a fucking grilled cheese. I haven't eaten fast food in three years
>>
>>34120097
post your hand (better with timestamp) for proof. not going to larp with you for free advice.
>>
>>34120019
b-but my blood sugar. Was my doctor just memeing me so i wouldn't go cold turkey on candy
>>
fat people need to be publicly executed desu
>>
I was really craving fried chicken so I got some KFC today for my once a week cheat meal. It was really disappointing and I didn't finish it. The same thing happened last week when I got chinese, one bowl was lunch for 3 days because I only felt like eating a little at a time.

I'm at 220lbs (~100kg), goal is around 180lbs (~80kg). I may start exercising soon. I feel like I'm light enough that I can run without injuring myself now.
>>
>>34120195
check your fucking skinny priveledge you idiot. I cannot help my weight it is genetic
>>
Did a solid hour at the pool today. Gonna go on a bike ride tomorrow. Also doing pushups and dumbbell exercises during the week. Dropped 20 kg over the last year, also for the first time I can feel something other than skin, fat and bone when I touch my arm. Nothing readily apparent, but I think I'm slightly more shapely than I was half a year ago, might be autosuggestion though. I probably should have taken pictures before I started but I didn't believe I'd stick with it for that long.

>>34119560
Feels good, don't it.
>>
File: 1475587524411.jpg (100KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
1475587524411.jpg
100KB, 983x752px
I tried counting calories and fasting for about week and half but i saw no result (literally i was 265 lbs before starting and 264.9 after) i just relapsed.
>>
Good, there 22kg less of me than there was few months back
>>
>>34120149
Go for natural sources. Use candy sugar with dark tea/coffee. Eat honey. Drink tap water. A lot.

If you don't want to go full turkey than look where you drink lemonade the most and cut replace it with juice and over time with sprinkle water.

Also your activities will reflect your food&drinks. If you enjoy eating fast food, no wonder you drink this sugary crap. Everything is like a chain reaction. If you stop your unhealthy activities, you will have less trouble with your food.
>>
>>34120046
squat harder and eat more
>>
>>34120276
I meant **rock sugar
>>
>>34120131
>Just say no and eat a fucking apple

fify
>>
>>34119494
Lost 8lbs in the last 30 days. Need to get down about 12 more then I'll hit the gym again and try gaining muscle.
>>
The thing that helped me most is that I've noticed that fasting and feeling hunger are actually quite pleasant feelings. Even better than stuffing your face with stuff. Maybe I've managed to cultivate another eating disorder, but right now it really helps me breezing through the weight loss
>>
>>34120260
Measure your waist circumference instead, it progresses slow but steadily. Weight just fluctuates wildly, more in a day than you could loose in fat over a month.
>>
>>34120327
>fasting

your body will respond with storing more fat when you start eating again. don't fast, just eat at a caloric deficit (daily average is around 2500kcal for an adult). So anything less than the average will net in your weight loss.
>>
lost 40 lbs last year..
but i'm in a great deal of pain from gall stones and don't have much appetite these days.
in the past 24 hours all i've eaten is a bag of popcorn and i'm still not hungry rn
>>
Former fatty here

Quit "going on diets" just fucking get better. You need to do better. Always try to do better. Every day do a little better than the day before.

Eat a little less every day until you get to a correct portion size, exercise a little more every day until you can excersize efficiently and effectively.

Just do better. Quit forcing these crazy goals and completely changing everything from day one. Being fat it caused by habit, you need to kill those habits. Do better.
>>
>>34119494
I've only just started it in earnest, looking to go from 185lbs to 160lbs for now. Going to be doing moderate exercise and cutting the fast food to once a week rather than almost every goddamn day like the past 6 months.
>>
>>34120396
>Being fat it caused by habit, you need to kill those habits. Do better.
I cant. A large amount of my happiness is based around this feeling when i'm full. I'm a depressed person who tries to fill his hole with eating.
>>
i need to lose about 50-60 pounds to be at optimal weight. it's hard because being depressed/sad makes me want to eat some shit food so i at least have some pleasant sensation.
>>
>>34120429
Try snacking on snack pretzels and rice cakes, they are relatively low energy in moderation and are still satisfiying.
>>
>>34120481
>Try snacking on snack pretzels and rice cakes, they are relatively low energy in moderation and are still satisfiying.
I'm a poor fat guy and i eat cheapest stuff in excessive quantities.
>>
>>34120493
Where do you live? Neither pretzels nor rice cakes are expensive here.
>>
>>34120513
America. Fucking Drumpf making everything expensive.
>>
>>34120513
I'm not >>34120530
>Where do you live?
In suicide land. There are no such things as pretzels or rice cakes.
>>
>>34120493
If you want to lose weight you need to stop coming up with fucking excuses. No one is going to feel bad for you. Just decide that you need to fix it or be disgusting and alone for the rest of your life.
>>
>>34119677
Same bro.
I eat two packs of oreos a day and am still skellyfag
>>
>>34120569
>Just decide that you need to fix it or be disgusting and alone for the rest of your life
Rationally i understand but my eating comes from emotions because i'd rather stuff my stomach than express my emotions. Eh, why i do even reply, you dont have a slightest idea about it.
>>
File: bg mc.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
bg mc.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
I just wish I could lose weight so bad

I am 460lb. I hate myself.
I'VE TRIED eating healthy. It doesn't work. Let me give an example

>Monday
Decided to be healthy. For dinner, had 90g (uncooked weight) plain Lentils with Broccoli.
Tasted bad

>Tuesday
Decided to be healthy with seasoning. For dinner, had 100g (uncooked weight) Lentils, with Broccoli, lentils seasoned with chilli powder, Broccoli boiled then seasoned with cayenne pepper. Felt hungry after, felt it was too spicy

>Wednesday
Decided to be healthy but balance the taste. For dinner had 150g (uncooked weight) lentils, with Broccoli, with chilli powder on the lentils and Cayenne on the Broccoli. Stirred in 7 tablespoons of honey to balance the heat. Honey made me want more honey

>Thursday
Decided to reduce the lentils to save calories. For dinner had 100g (uncooked weight) lentils, 100g (uncooked weight) store brand honey oat cereal, with Broccoli with chilli powder on the lentils and cayenne on the Broccoli, stirred in 10 tablespoons of honey. Liked, ate for dinner twice a day for 2 weeks.

I just don't know how to satisfy myself with healthy foods.
>>
>>34120647
I do. I was morbidly obese. I used to be literal trash. If it's emotional, then it's mental, you need to decide. You need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and stop making excuses. I know exactly what you're feeling. I you aren't the only person who has felt like this. You need to fucking fix it. Only YOU can fix it.
>>
>>34120666
You are doing good with the food, mate. Try to go for multiple walks. Don't run just yet, you can hurt your knees! Do some light stretching with it and after some time you will burn some fat.
>>
>>34120260
Do it for a month. Tell yourself you're strong enough to last fucking 4 weeks. And don't cut corners. Starve until the hunger is unbearable, then eat just enough to stop the hunger. Never fill yourself up. Stick to low calorie, low processed foods. Eat slowly, your body actually takes time to realize it's been fed. Stuff as much grass as possible into your sandwiches, this way you eat "more sandwich" without increasing its caloric value. Skip butter. Skip sugar, or replace with aspartame.
Weigh yourself on the weekends, after the morning shit, before breakfast. I guarantee results. Also it gets easier after the first couple of days, you stop noticing the hunger and will be able to go longer before you absolutely have to eat.
>>
>>34120761
>You need to fucking fix it. Only YOU can fix it.
Fuck i tried for a whole 2 weeks. Zero progress. When i weighted myself and saw not a single pound shred, i just stopped caring. Sure maybe it's not long period, wrong diet or whatever but point is that there was no progress.
>>
>>34120834
>two weeks
>wrong diet

What did I fucking say? Do BETTER! Fuck diets! Just do better every single day until you're doing it right. It took me two years to be happy with myself. To finally look at myself and feel even somewhat okay with myself. You're such a bitch. TWO WEEKS?! You might as well kill yourself! I'm serious! Go find a fucking bridge that's tall enough and jump off!
>>
>>34120887
Insults wont work on me. I'm already judging myself more harshly than you'll ever do.
>>
>>34120834
>>34120345
and some original content to make mr roboto happy
>>
>>34119494
I'm eating less and already lost like 5kg. I need to lose a lot more tho
>>
>>34120903
Then you know what I'm saying. You know what I mean. You have to make the decision to stop being lower than dirt and fix yourself. If you keep maling excuses and keep blaming >muh emotions like you're some special snowflake then you're only going to get worse. People have overcome worse than you, I probably overcame worse than what you're facing. Quit making excuses and do it. Start tonight. Take your normal portion and cut a little out. Not a lot, just a little. When you have your snacks tonight, because you will, cut a little of it out. Do better. Do better you fat fucking cunt or no one will ever love you.
>>
>>34119494
Nope. I've come too far to give up. Went from 205lbs down to 160. I only have 20 more to go. It's hard though because I eat less than 1000 calories a day.
>>
5 days in and 3 pounds down, been eating 3 meals a day from one meal a day with it normally being takeout. Normally im eating
Breakfast:
Bowl of bran flakes or 2 shredded wheat or banana on wholemeal toast

Lunch:
Normally leftovers from dinner before

Dinner:
Small portion of meat or fish with 2 veggie choices.

Ive been drinking nothing but water/tea/coffee and feeling good. Also taking walks and trying to keep a pace so I sweat rather than plod along.

My worry is this weekend because my brother is home and hes a real enabler when it comes to eating bad.
>>
>>34120964
>no one will ever love you
I dont think that i love myself in the first place. I guess i just need to re-evaluate why i'm trying to lose weight in the first place - is it for myself or for others to admire. I'm not a fucking special snowflake because they and normal people dont struggle with eating problems. I guess the main reason why it's so hard for me because food is genuinely the only source of pleasure and it means that to lose weight i'd have to remove the only good thing from my life. Maybe it sounds like excuses but my whole fat life is one big fucking excuse. I wasnt fat even in childhood, i gained like 80 pounds when i was in college. Fuck this blog post.
>>
File: Untitled.png (5KB, 210x193px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5KB, 210x193px
>117 days
>913 cal average
>83 lbs down
>65lbs to go
looking good
I hope this is the last time I have to do this
>>
>>34121211
>>913 cal average
Isnt below 1200 cals considered bad thing?
>>
>>34121245
Probably
I'm eating enough that I don't get hungry and end up bingeing, it's only happened twice (and once was christmas day) so I think I'm doing alright.
I don't care about loose skin or muscle mass loss, whatever happens will happen
>>
>>34119494
Lost 10kg(20lbs), went from 90->80kg, might go down 2-3kg more, so I have a nice buffer. I'm 181cm, so its a good weight to stay on. Only took me about 3-4 weeks, will probably be done in 1 maybe 2 weeks.
>>
>>34121464
Are you /fit/? You better be fit, otherwise 80kg at 181 is still fat.
>>
Is 50 pounds in 9 months realistic? I really want to get this weight off me before I go to University.
>>
>>34119494
I cook for the household and my mom is going to get a hyperthtroidism treatment soon and a preparation for treatment she has to change her diet and with that diet she can't eat chicken nor fish and even vegetables like brassicas
So I'm at a loss on what to cook so I end up making stupid shit like cakes
So
It's not doing great
>>
>>34121663
that's 270~ days
that's easy street dude
>>
>>34121540
Yes, I am /fit/, but not aesthetic anymore after I was a conscript
>>
>>34121778
I hope so, My plan is to take it slow so I can let my skin adjust to it, Im a proper manlet so im basically obese at my current weight.
>>
>>34120593
It's simple.
1. Lift weights
2. Eat the right amount of prot/carb/fat (get rid of those oeros shit, eat healthy food), count the calories you eat, you have to eat around 300 calories more than what you burn.
3. Sleep well.
Impossible not to gain.
>>
>>34121844
unless you've been 400+lbs for the past 20 years I wouldn't worry about that too much
>>
>>34121876
Im no where near that bad, but still bad nonetheless. My current stats are
SH: 5'6
SW: 15st 2ib
CW: 14st 12tb
GW: 11st ~whatever pounds I feeel comfy at~
>>
File: ScoobyWilletPose.jpg (39KB, 300x419px) Image search: [Google]
ScoobyWilletPose.jpg
39KB, 300x419px
>>34119494
I'm only skinnyfat but have been running 3 days a week so far in 2017. Also cut sweets completely during the last week and will try to cut all soda in february (except for the occasional "cheat drink" on the weekend).

Doing alright t b h. Thank you based scooby
>>
File: rp.png (893KB, 482x1066px) Image search: [Google]
rp.png
893KB, 482x1066px
>used to be 300 lbs
>lost all my weight just by eating a bowl of cereal at lunch and whatever my mom made for dinner that night
>only drank water and black coffee
>weight dropped so fucking quickly and have had zero issues maintaining
>felt dumb for being fat for so long
>never had to count calories or any of that girlish bullshit

Feels good man
>>
>>34121873
>Impossible not to gain.
Not him but the point of very high metabolism or hypothyroidism is that it's 10 times for harder to gain wait. I know someone who consumes at least 4000 calories a day and is still skinny as fuck. It's almost scary.
>>
>>34122004
Do you have a before pic? Congrats btw
>>
>>34122004
ironically you look like a girl now

>tfw lost weight eating nothing but pizza, cake and soda just by counting calories
>>
>>34122004
Is that you now? WTF you look great. Im basically doing the same, did you have any stretch marks/loose skin?
>>
>>34122004
That's exactly what I feel like. Wasted the last years being a fat fuck.
>>
>>34122076
No loose skin, some minor stretch marks in the love handle area but I don't really give a fuck, nothing to be ashamed of considering how I got them
>>
>>34122004
It is that easy.
I'm glad for you.

People act like losing weight is some huge shit but it's literally to eat less food. EAT. LESS.

It's not starve, it's not go on a fucking weird ass diet, it's just to eat less. God I hate fat people
>>
File: 1474840378326.jpg (103KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1474840378326.jpg
103KB, 785x757px
>>34122165
>mfw all my female relatives acted super passive aggressive about my weight loss

The best part is that because my diet is so consistent on rare social occasions like a family birthday I can have a huge piece of cake if I want and all my fat female cousins and shit get salty as fuck
>>
>>34122157
Right, well I have pretty bad ones cause im a manlet but im of the opinion that any loose skin is my punishment for waiting so long and I should own them as best I can.
>>
>>34119677
Same here. After the holidays and Christmas and eating a fuck ton I go and check my weight and it turns out I LOST a pound.

But about the dying young part, how young? How far does this Kwik metabolism shorten my life?
>>
>>34122226
Yeah I'm 6'1" maybe I lucked out

I had acne scars on my chest and back anyway so I wasn't too concerned about any more shit on me
>>
>>34122286
same actually, my skins always been a mess
what's a few more scars
>>
>>34120666
>I just don't know how to satisfy myself with healthy foods.
you don't need to eat healthy foods not to weigh 460lbs you fat fucking retard
>>
>>34122221
That's one of the best feelings right there.
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (71KB, 750x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
71KB, 750x905px
I was tryna lose weight because I met a Stacy that for some stupid reason I thought she was gonna consider dating me. I couldn't keep up with it. Can't just be eating salad and being hungry every 2 hours and feeling weak. Sadly, I'm gonna have to stick to my burgers and pizzas
>>
>>34120260
Have you not seen fed up? Just eat fruits and veggies, your body will quickly adapt after a period of sugar withdrawal.

tldr; don't eat processed garbage junk food
>>
>>34119494
170cm
65kg, and still dropping
Am I considered normal weight, or still a chubby scrub?
>>
>>34122345
Different anon but yeah
Even if I get loose skin who gives a fuck I'll just surgery it off
It might give scarred frankenstein skin but I had it frankenstein skin since I was 12 anyway
Plus scars fade
>>
>>34120593
>two packs of oreos a day
Whoah! Big dude! That's like, so much bro!!
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Mmmmm so so good mmmmm
>>
>>34120797
Go paste that shit on /fit/, I'm sure you'll get great responses.
>>
>>34122384
>hungry every 2 hours

be honest, you just eat because you're bored or you made it a habit, you're not even close to being hungry but you choose to eat instead of just closing your mouth for a few more hours.

this is why fat people should be shot
>>
>>34122384
>Eating salad

Cmon you've got to be kidding, just EAT LESS, If you're hungry eat 4 pieces of fruit or something.

Last time I hate was 8 O'clock its now 11:20 and im not hungry because im just drinking water whenever my hunger pangs.
>>
>>34122445
always felt ambivilent about that
I despise those 500 pound animals that literally need their stomachs removed to get them to stop eating.
I know it's silly, but loose skin removal is a surgery related to weight loss, it's a weight loss surgery. And I want to say I did it all without surgical intervention.

Perhaps that's just my autistic brain though
>>
>>34122430
>170 and 65

You're well in healthy area, im trying to get to 70 and im the same height mainly because I dont think ill suit not being a little chunky.
>>
>>34122538
A weight loss surgery means surgery to make you lose weight anon
Loose skin surgery might be related to losing weight but it's not an exclusive thing, people might need them from aging or pregnancy or some uncommon things like edemas and shit
Don't worry if you end up needing it
>>
>>34122558
keep it up, try eating one dish a day, drink lots of water, also find some ab training online. Good luck
>>
At some point when I first lost weight I learned to differentiate between what I call throat hunger and stomach hunger.

Throat hunger is wanting to eat because it feels good to eat, to taste and swallow food. The mouth and throat wants it.

Stomach hunger is when you feel it in your stomach, it gurgles for food. It's not just you wanting something tasty, it's your body wanting sustenance.

That's how I lose weight, at least. I gain ~20-30 lbs every five years and then decide to diet it off.
>>
>>34122476
/fit/ follows the lowcarb meme
>>
>>34119494
The main thing right now is two weeks sober and no junk food or takeaways. I did have some noodles though which was a bit naughty.
>>
>>34120367
thats stupid and fake news
eat instinctly instead count strict kcal
>>
In the last two weeks I have lost a GRAND TOTAL of 1.5 lbs, only 18.5 lbs to go. But on the plus side I haven't had a DROP of soda in two weeks so that's good considering I drank like 2-3 cans a day.

Been drinking nothing but water
>>
>>34122472
>Steamed bag broccoli

LOL, but in all honesty I buy those as well and snack on them or have them for dinner sometimes.
>>
Fucked up and ate an entire large pizza after water polo last night. Didn't feel like cooking. I'm starting a three-day water fast tommorow, hope that goes well. Sodium's really the biggest problem with my diet.
>>
Im not too fat but i recently put on like 5kg, 85kg now and trying to lose 10kg. Holy fuck, I look and feel disgusting, how you fat fucks manage to get even bigger than this amazes me.
>>
>Use MyFitnessPal to humor myself
>1'700 too many calories
>4000 too many sodium

fug

I have a problem, don't I?
>>
>>34124761

MFP is great for depressing yourself. Now I never have to forget those 5000 calorie days.
>>
File: 1481948609907.jpg (321KB, 750x779px) Image search: [Google]
1481948609907.jpg
321KB, 750x779px
How do you overcome the sugar jew? I thought when you grew up you were supposed to like vegetables and shit instead. I still want all the sweets I craved as a kid.
>>
>>34122461
Fuck you you obese piece of shit.
>>
>>34119494
I've been limiting my food intake by consuming more healthy fats, eating less frequently, and eating tons of lean protein. I've also been lifting and walking more. My wife says I already look more toned. Of course, I started around November, but still
>>
>>34125769

>wife

...What are you doing on this board?
>>
How is eating less really easy when you're addicted to food? I don't get it. It's as if we're not all mentally the same. It's as if one person's bondage to a certain pleasure is more difficult to overcome than another person.

It's why I don't go around telling smokers that they're stupid for not being able to just simply and easily put the cigarette down forever just because I don't know the struggle.
>>
>>34127043

I'm a former fatty and I hate when other fat people pull the "but... MUH DEPRESSION!" card. All obese people hate themselves and a majority of them emotionally eat. Do you really think you are that special? No one is asking you to only eat vegetables/fruit... just take small steps like having 3 reasonably sized meals a day or cutting out all desserts for 6/7 days of the week.
>>
>>34127675
Well the thing is, I'm a former fatty too. I lost 100 lbs by learning to starve myself, but now I want food more than ever before in my entire life. Even when I was fat I didn't have the urge to eat as much as I do now. What the fuck went wrong? I did exactly what you all are saying here. Ate a whole lot less. Why do I want food so fucking much?

By the way, I'm 5'10 150 lbs. Not fat, but I could afford to lose a few more pounds.
>>
File: Capture - Copy (2).jpg (49KB, 506x607px) Image search: [Google]
Capture - Copy (2).jpg
49KB, 506x607px
>lose weight
>now a skinny neet virgin
>>
losing weight wont make you into normies
>>
the codewort is eat instinctively when youre REALLY hungry
dont eat strictly planned its not nature
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.