[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you saw some shit like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1440560448550.jpg (103KB, 700x884px) Image search: [Google]
1440560448550.jpg
103KB, 700x884px
What would you do if you saw some shit like this?
>>
>>34119236
I saw the 9gag watermark
>>
>>34119236
i'd call the god a faggot for visiting 9gag
>>
close 9gag, and switch to reddit
>>
9gag is cancer and so are you
>>
>2017
>9gag
???? what did she mean by this
>>
>>34119236
>squatting
Is that the god of salvs?
>>
h-how many times? ... again?
>>
>>34119236
It's cool art anon, it makes me think of the Nazca lines, a big guy like that could draw them in the sand with his finger tip.
>>
>>34119236
>What would you do if you saw some shit like this?
Make a mental note to take less of whatever I'm on.
>>
>that 4chan filename
go the FUCK back to 4chan, faggot
>>
The 2012 movie should've had Mayan gods in it. Could've been some cool CGI flying snake bird or some shit
>>
>>34119236
I'd ask it to be my gf
>>
kneel, pledge my sword, get superpowers
>>
Stop visiting 9gag while taking LSD.
>>
>>34119236
I have no fucking idea. That is some wierd shit. I'd probably just stand there in awe and then try not to freak as I go about my business.
>>
>>34119236
Id go seek its wisdom and knowledge
even at the risk of being zapped to death, the potential reward of what a being like that could teach outweights the risk of being zapped to ashes
>>
Ignoring the 9gag waterwark;

I would attempt to sell my life to it. Why not take the chance at receiving power unmatched by man? I'm not achieving much normally. I have nothing to lose.
>>
>>34120009

>inb4 you just shit yourself
>>
>>34119236
>Come on then, dickhead! Let's have it off, me and you! None of your little robot camel mates or your godly super powers, just a fucking scrap!
>>
>>34120047
Tbh my curiosity would overrule any fear i would have for a being of that size and alien aesthetics
>>
>everyone ITT pretends they wouldn't just fall to the floor and piss themselves
>>
>>34120168
>/r9k/ is full of suicidal NEETs
>"when something truly remarkable would appear they would surely just piss themselves in a win win situation"
ok mr pokey
>>
>>34120168
>itt people try really hard to force people to think that they would react like them
>>
cast fire orb +10
>>
Turn three sixty degrees
Walk away
>>
>>34119236
Try not to cry.
Maybe have a heart attack.
Pretty sure I would pass out.

I've thought about this before........if I ever see something "other worldly".
Like an alien.

If an alien suddenly appeared in my room, I would pass out. For sure.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.