[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever knocked someone the fuck out?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: ko.png (375KB, 414x412px) Image search: [Google]
ko.png
375KB, 414x412px
Have you ever knocked someone the fuck out?
>>
>>34118510
I BTFO ppl on the internet all the time
>>
>>34118526
>I BTFO ppl on the internet all the time
So, no?
>>
>>34118532
>>34118526
>So, no?
KTFO
>>
>>34118510
yes, even choked somebody out.
you can spill the spagetti and still like martial arts.
>>
File: 2131332323.jpg (101KB, 386x386px)
2131332323.jpg
101KB, 386x386px
>tfw out with lads and me bird
>getting fucked on jaeger
>some bitch bumps into me bird and spills her drink
>punch her the fuck out
>hits her head
>rip
>up in court
>lie and say it was an accident
>see her fucking parents screaming from the box when i get off
>visit her grave every week and deface it
>parents claim it's me
>no proof
>get a restraining order on them
>still deface the grave every week
>>
File: 1484328787392.png (71KB, 280x312px)
1484328787392.png
71KB, 280x312px
>grounded people but never knocked them out.

WHAT am I missing out lads.
the closest I've been to is dazed someone off their feet and ass first into the lunchroom floor.
>>
>>34118694
Man if this isn't the worst bait I've seen on this board, try harder pepefag
>>
fighting is literally the only thing im good at.

its like the only plus side of having an eastern european stereotype as a father. you grow up learning to fight. helps me in life approx 0% useless skill.
>>
When I was learning roundhouse kicks, I was having trouble using them correctly in sparring. You're supposed to rotate your hips and put your whole weight into the motion, I was afraid to fully commit though and kept awkwardly stopping partway through. I asked for advice and the instructor told me to have confidence in my partner, they're wearing protective headgear, I'm wearing shin pads, it's totally safe. There's no way I'll knock him out. So we're sparring and I throw a good fast roundhouse just like I would at the bag. It nails him right clean in the side of the head, and he drops like a dead weight. It took him 10 minutes before he was able to stand back up on his feet.

Other fun hits... I also knocked a bigger guy out once on accident. We were doing hard contact sparring and I got carried away and got him with a really hard hook, again thru headgear and big poofy 16oz gloves. Didn't knock him fully unconscious but it put him on the floor and definitely concussed him a little.
>>
>>34118510
In middle school a kid made me really angry and I punched his teeth in, broke his nose and a couple ribs, i was suspended for 2 weeks (nothing worse cause autism) and nobody ever fucked with me again all the way into college so no, I havent
>>
>>34118591
>>34118797
This. Brown belt in bjj and i've been boxing since I was 7. My dad pushed me and my brother into combat sports. Being able to fight doesn't stop you from being useless socially. I stand there quietly and weird people out.
>>
File: tsukihi.jpg (14KB, 225x350px)
tsukihi.jpg
14KB, 225x350px
I haven't really properly KO'd anyone but never lost a fight either (been to a grand total of 2)

Closest I've gotten was when I was sparring boxing when I was 14-15 managed to land a haymaker on my opponent's face and blood started squirting out of his nose like it was a hose and he instantly grabbed it and sat down

At about the same age I also choked a guy I was bullying out with basic MMA choke hold. Took him good 30 seconds to realise where the fuck he was after that.
>>
>primary school
>playing 'solo squash' with a tennis racket
>kid tries to take my racket
>say no
>keeps trying
>kids who were playing hide & seek gathered around us, making a full circle
>tries to punch my dick
>get into a fury and beat him with the racket
>he's on the floor and I stop
>some other kid comes 'trying to stop him'
>beat him up too
>run home
weeks later the second kid's mum told me his sides still hurt.
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 463x318px)
images.jpg
14KB, 463x318px
>14 years old
>im little cunt with no impulse control
>during dodgeball decide it will be funny to run up and kick the ball as hard as i can
>hits some girl in the face and she gets knocked out
>suspended and have to apolgize to her with her parents in the room

Hehheheheh
>>
File: 1481392876024.jpg (42KB, 604x604px)
1481392876024.jpg
42KB, 604x604px
>Went to primarily black high school
>I was a quiet white kid who didn't really have any friends, most of the black kids were cool with me
>Some coalburner named Lauren constantly messed with me and made jokes about how I was her "boyfriend" basically just trying to make people laugh
>One day she took it too far and sat on top of my desk and held my hand, the entire class was laughing and the teacher didn't care
>Something snapped and I pushed her off, she busted her ass
>She started crying even though I barely touched her
>Despite this I didn't get in trouble and the teacher just separated us
>All the dumb girls were talking about how I was a monster, "You don't hit girls blah blah blah"
>That same day at lunch some black dude comes over and gets in my face
>Starts talking about how I "hit his girl"
>He was screaming in my face in the middle of lunch and teachers were already running over to break it up
>He grabbed me by the neck
>I swung as hard as I could square into his nose
>He dropped me on the floor and I actually got concussed from the fall
>He got straight up knocked out for a few seconds
>He got up, started walking, then fell over again
>Black kids were all going crazy shouting shit like "DAYUM"
>I was suspended for 6 days, black dude was suspended for like 10
>Black dude later confronted me and said he wanted to fight me out of school
>Got called in by the principal later who somehow got wind of this and threatened to expel the both of us if the fight happened
>That was fine by me, guy was like twice my size and honestly I am surprised I knocked the shit out of him the first time
>Lauren continued harassing me, but never went as far as she did when I pushed her
>I was more respected by most black kids but like I said they never gave me any trouble before that anyway
>>
>>34118510
yeah back in elementary school this guy was messing with me so we fought at a park after school, there where no cell phones at the time so the fight was never recorded.

i had been doing boxing and wrestling for 3 years and was pretty good, i just did the jab cross thing until he got wobbly then i hipped tossed him and kicked him in the face.
>>
>>34118510
>Have you ever jerked someone the fuck off?
>>
ascii test
>>
>>34120837
>Have you ever jerked someone the fuck off?
only myself
>>
yes i have

>hung out with a friend
>he did something to me
>i hung out with his brother because we had more in common than his brother
>friend started working out so i decided to work out too
>he thought he was tougher so he decided to start a fight with me
>i knocked him out
>>
Yes, it was much fun. Dude later threw a bottle at me, but missed
>>
>>34120528
good story anon shouldnt have sperged out and hit the girl in the first place
>>
>be me
>in middle school
>qt girl is fucking around with me and playfully pushes me
>decide to playfully push her back
>she falls down and hits her had on the teachers desk
>ohshit
>run to the nurse
>comes back and wakes up
>shes out for the rest of the week

I was scared of getting in trouble but she was cool and I gave her $20 cause I felt bad
>>
Every fight I've been in as ended in me being hit in the balls and laying on the ground in tears

So no
>>
>>34118510
I pointed a gun at a black guy I caught looking in my sisters bedroom when I was 19. I was going to kill him but realized I would go to prison probably because he wasn't in my house

I came really close, I was pulling on the trigger when I stopped
>>
File: 1476642690956.jpg (39KB, 518x620px)
1476642690956.jpg
39KB, 518x620px
>out in city at bar closing time
>just minding my own business
>guy deliberately keeps bumping into me and giving me looks
>ask him to watch where he's going
>starts getting up in my face and calling me names
>ask him what his problem is and why he's being a cunt for no reason
>swings for me and smacks me on the side of the face but it doesn't hurt much
>take a couple of steps back
>he's just standing there with his arms by his side still yelling at me and calling me a pussy
>because i took a couple of steps back i get a little run up towards him
>throw straight punch and hit him right on the nose
>he falls straight onto his back
>mfw
>not even angry anymore just can't believe i've floored this guy with one punch
>he struggles to get back up but keeps falling over
>eventually a friend of his helps him up and takes him off down the street
>he comes back 5 minutes later absolutely covered in blood coming from his nose yelling that he wants to fight again but his friend drags him into a taxi

felt good, man
left me feeling pretty confident about myself because i always thought if i smacked someone they would just shrug it off and lay into me
>>
>>34118510
Never been that aggressive (at least as a child, now I can't go a day without wanting to kick some normie's shit in), but I did Judo flip a cunt a couple of times
>>
File: 1482110400761.jpg (33KB, 476x527px)
1482110400761.jpg
33KB, 476x527px
>>34118694
fuck out of this board you bus wanker.
>>
>>34118510

I box as a hobby so yea a few times now.
>>
>>34118730

Go for the jaw or side of the head. A good hook will do ya.

Enough force and out like a light you go.
>>
>>34122375
weight height?
this is an og comment
>>
>>34118510
I've never fought someone
>>
>>34122425

6'4
255lbs

any reason why anon?
>>
>>34118694

Houston, we have achieved Full Retard.
>>
I've never hit anyone or been hit. I'm small and weak and would probably die if some random nigger decided to culturally enrich me.
How do I learn how to fight?
>>
>>34122462
dam your big as fuck man. I was just wondering, good luck with boxing
>>
>>34118510
>go to a bar
>immediately a drunk manlet gets in my face out of nowhere
>his friend is holding him back and apologizes while he screams about how he can kick anyone's ass
>laugh at him and call him Napoleon until he gets around his friend and runs at me
>choke slam him straight onto a pool table
>out cold
>>
>>34118510

no but i've headlocked and choked a dude out, that's better. it hurts a lot more.
>>
>>34122539
1>become slav
2>beat the shit out of anyone not slav especially kebabs
Rest is history
>>
>>34122539

Google boxing gyms near me, find one you like go in and ask around.

That or find a martial arts studio, but most of them are jut belt farms where they don't really teach you shit.
>>
File: 1453570829749.jpg (28KB, 480x352px)
1453570829749.jpg
28KB, 480x352px
>>34122580

>tfw when big a fuck boxer, but I am a giant KV sperg.
>>
>>34122609
>Google boxing gyms near me, find one you like go in and ask around.
Even if I have 0 fighting experience at all, barely any experience even with real exercise, will they still accept me? I figured they'd have some requirements or something.
>>
>>34122702

Nope

Where do you think people go to start and train silly? At gyms

Just walk in ask about membership and if they have any trainers on hand, a good gym will always have a few dedicated trainers there.
>>
I've knocked out 37 people while running in different local metro parks, mostly quarries. My dad was a kickboxer and almost qualified for the olympics for TKD, he never lost in the tournament but he got injured, and my half brother was a kickboxer.
I was running in the quarry and got pissed when I passed one woman because she said hi to me and smiled and it reminded me that no matter how hard I try I can't get rid of my social anxiety and that bitch talks to strangers just fine.
There was some probably 30 something year old guy with his like 5 year old son coming up, so I just skipping side kicked the dad right when I was about to pass and knocked him out cold. I got hooked after that and did it at least once every time I went to some park. I always wear hats and concealing clothes and grow facial hair then shave it after I get back so i've never gotten caught.
>>
>>34123030
i can't stop laughing at this fucking post
is this you?
https://youtu.be/piYmyxstsXY?t=51s
>>
>>34122539

dont listen fag>>34122806
I've trained at boxing gyms they are cheap but no one is going to give a person like you any special training if you go. you will be mostly ignored because niggers mostly know how to fight and will think you aren't with their time
>>
>>34123455

spot the faggot that hasn't been to a pro gym. If the gym is dirt cheap of course they won't have trainers on staff you dip shit.
>>
>>34118694
:( why would you do this? that poor girl and her family...
>>
>>34118510

Playfighting with my friend that got a bit too rough when I was 7.

My dad when I was 16.

Some nignogs at school when I was 17.

That's about it, though.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.