[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I could hug a qt gril

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1473633192344.jpg (118KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1473633192344.jpg
118KB, 1280x1440px
I wish I could hug a qt gril
>>
>>34118448
They dont want to hug us anon.
>>
>>34118448
I can almost smell her
sigh
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 500x276px)
image.jpg
76KB, 500x276px
I wish I could hug and cuddle a qt guy. I'd hug you if I could, anon.
>>
File: 1478267008746.jpg (113KB, 900x900px)
1478267008746.jpg
113KB, 900x900px
>>34118448
All I've ever wanted is someone who actually wants to be around me, someone who appreciates me being with them, someone who thinks about me as much as I think about them, someone who doesnt treat me like scum.
>>
File: 1479490952568.png (218KB, 300x366px)
1479490952568.png
218KB, 300x366px
>tfw I'm going to hug friends, both female and male, tomorrow
>>
>>34119933
too much to ask for anon, its like asking for a million in this world
>>
>>34119933
what if you deserve to be treated that way anon?
>>
>>34119933
People like us don't deserve it. We're the rejects of society and we will live as background to chad getting all the affection from all the girls.
Just keep pushing through, man. Accept it that you've lost the lottery of life and will never experience love of even pure happiness
>>
File: 1475884437429.jpg (44KB, 418x529px)
1475884437429.jpg
44KB, 418x529px
I want to make someone happy, I want to see someone smile, I want to see someone feel safe. I want someone to trust me, to be helped by me. Why can't real life be like fantasy?

>>34120140
You're totally right. Life is tough, and for the few friends I have, I would never want to make their life more difficult.

Going hug hunting tomorrow.
>>
You retards will never manage to find a girl because you keep hunting in Chads territory. You fucking tards.
Find shit to do that Chad doesn't. Make yourself interesting enough. Jesus fucking christ, you can get a girl by simply doing one thing: Packing a ruck for a weekend and walking outside. Talk to everyone you meet outside of town. Camp in the wild, don't come back until you have to. Snap pics whenever, whereever. Try and get far away from home. Within 6 months you will achieve sunburnt surferboy. If you think Chad is drowning in pussy, think about what happens to "Dude..." with the shitty seashell on a piece of string around his neck and the tan face anywhere off the coast.
Chad isn't interested in this shit. Too high maintenace.
Or try and find a place to fly sailplanes, that tends to be surprisingly cheap. If you can't pick up girls as a sunburnt free time eco friendly pilot, then you will never ever be able to.
>chad tries to give her a ride in his camaro
>you give her a ride in a sailplane
which one is she going to pick, huh?
>>
>>34118448
You know in Japan they have services that allow you to hug cute girls for a limited amount of time. I remember there even being one where you're allowed to fall asleep hugging one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.