[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 15

File: image.gif (505KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
505KB, 960x540px
I'm in the mood to have nice conversation with people. Anyone wanna just chat about whatever?
>>
>>34116952
not now op to busy shitposting
>>
>>34116952
Sure OP, what you wanna talk about?
>>
>>34116952
can you post some lewd shit? i'm rogering myself
>>
>>34116952
Sure, OP. What would you like to talk about in particular?
>>
>>34116952
How's the weather in your area OP? Here it's normally -2 this time of year but it's been very warm this week, snow is almost completely gone
>>
Rest in Peace in Peace OP. Maybe you RIPIP
>>
File: image.jpg (522KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
522KB, 1080x1920px
>>34116983
>>34117017
I kinda feel like talking about first loves. I was watching some Ore Monogatari and it hit me in the feels. Any of you guys fallen in love before?

>>34117060
It has been warmer for the past two days here in NYC. It was mid 60's yesterday and I wore short sleeves while buying groceries. It snowed hard last week though Kek
>>
>>34116952
What is that gif from???

Is good?
>>
>>34117229
Yeah I have before. Met her at a psych ward of all places. I was 15 at the time, and was suicidal. Life was just headed in a shit direction. I didn't care about anything, then I met her. This was the first time I fell in love and is still the only time I loved and I'm 19 now. I still think about her, she was just so much better than any girl I ever met before. It's hard to care or chase girls that don't compare. I have felt infatuation over girls since, but I know it isn't love. Feels bad man.
>>
File: VAPYYYY.jpg (66KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
VAPYYYY.jpg
66KB, 600x800px
>>34117229
Is that you? Are you ever on /vp/?
>>
>>34116952
do you play video games? are you excited about any upcoming releases?
>>
>>34117343
why do these threads always die when i answer to them?
>>
>>34117464
Don't worry, anon. It happens to me, too. Feelsbad.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 1403x796px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 1403x796px
>>34117307
Gif is from Star vs The Forces of Evil. I've never watched the show but I hear good things from this board generally.

>>34117311
That sounds rough. Is she out of your life now, or is there hope?

>>34117336
Nope not me. I'm only on pol and here.

>>34117343
I'm excited for red dead 2. Right now I'm working on finishing person 3 portable and Pokemon sun.
>>
File: image.jpg (586KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
586KB, 1080x1920px
>>34117464
>>34117494
Sorry guys I was at the dentist getting my teeth cleaned.
>>
>>34117829
She's out of my life, will probably never talk to her again, and if I do, I don't think she'd want to talk to me because of some dumb shit I did. Gone but not forgotten, I accept I'll never have her, but man, other girls just can't compare. How am I supposed to move on when other girls aren't as funny or interesting or smart as her? She even looked special. She wasn't conventionally attractive, some might call her ugly, but damn to me she was a qt. Like I said, feels bad man.Now days I only find myself attracted to people who remind me of her, physically and mentally.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 389x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 389x550px
>>34118047
That's tough man. My first gf is special to me, though she wasn't my true love or anything, and we ended on bad terms too because I wanted to be an anime MC and make sure she hated me when we broke up so that she could forget about me or look forward to dating someone else. It hurts, but I didn't love her, at least not fully. If you attracted a girl you loved in the past, no reason you can't do it again. There is hope. I'm still searching and even though I get down for a bit, I always bounce back because I want to regain the success I've had in the past.
>>
>>34117829
i'm really excited about for honor, horizon zero dawn and ghost recon wildlands
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>34118205
Kek never heard of any of those. Explain what they are and why you like them maybe? I play a lot of overwatch if that helps tell you any more about what kind of games in into.
>>
>>34116952
Hi,

Ask me any question, I might not be able to answer some questions, but lets hope you get want you want to know! I might ask you some questions too!
>>
i feel lonely even though i'm in a relationship. is this normal?
>>
>>34118173
Her and I weren't in a relationship, but I wanted to be in one with her. She had a boyfriend at the time, she didn't necessarily complain about him, but I got the impression something was wrong. He barely called her while she was admitted into a psych ward after attempted suicide and he didn't visit a single time over three months. Her and I became good friends and I thought she would be better off with me so I admitted my feelings. Sounds stupid, but I don't regret it. It was worth a shot and I still stand by that belief that she would be happier with me based on what I learned about her relationship. But oh well. The best ones are always taken. Haven't had any success with girls since, haven't really tried though either. Where do people even meet girls outside of bars or mutual friends any way? God knows I'm not going to meet anyone special on this board.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>34118336
It's normal if you have no other friends and your gf doesn't fill your desire to socialize. I lost all my friends when I got my first gf and it got pretty lonely. Just try to make time for friends. Since you have a gf, you can even platonically borrow her friends.
>>34118310
Hmmm... A question... What are your hobbies or passions? I wanna be a great musician/singer and a good father/husband. If I could only pick one, I guess husband.
>>
>>34118280
>for honor
hack and slash with a samurais vs knights vs vikings setting, the visuals looked really cool

>horizon zero dawn
you are some outcast in a dystopic future where machines have took over the world and you go and search for humanity's secrets

>ghost recon wildlands
you are a soldier who fights against a drug cartel with his team in south american country

all these games seem to have amazing visuals and i mainly play video games for the visual aspect
>>
File: image.png (500KB, 683x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
500KB, 683x767px
>>34118349
I'm struggling to meet girls too. Are you in uni, or do you live at home or what? I'm in uni and the girls here are pretty bad, but they are a cut above the general population. You have clubs and programs you can join that can help you meet girls. I'm the secretary of our tea club, and I'm able to hone my socialization skills there as a sort of host. Something comparable would probably work great for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>34118450
Ahhh I see. I can appreciate good visuals, but I really am more interested in the story aspect. Overwatch is just for me to chat with other people in a normal setting. Right now, any video game without a love sub-plot doesn't really interest me. Probably will change when I get a gf.
>>
>>34118427
My hobbies & passion?

I like to build/repair computers, sometimes for friends or random people, next to this I like to travel with my Wifi Pineapple. If I need to go somewhere I take my bag and my stuff while my the pineapple does its stuff and when I come home, I always encounter some interesting stuff about people I meet or random people i've been around.

I also am very interested in buying a telescope and watching the stars at night. But I dont have the amout of money yet to buy a proper telescope. If I get a girlfriend, I'd really like to do it together.
>>
>>34118047
>only attracted to girls that remind me of her
I know this feel
Was in love with my best friends gf and she was in love with me (or so she said) we talked every day and I still think about her daily. I'm only attracted to girls that look like her or remind me of her in some way, I thought she was perfect in every way and I'll never be with her...
>>
Anyone wanna chat about the Nintendo Switch?
Zelda looks incredible.
>>
>>34118519
Not the anon your responded to but tea club sounds nice and relaxing. How is it? What kind of things do you do in it?
>>
I'm taking an IQ test tomorrow and I'm kind of nervous and have a cold.
Wish me luck pls
>>
File: 1484311541738.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1484311541738.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>34118850
good luck, anon. it'd be nice to be in good company
>>
>>34118850
Good luck! Go to khan acadamy, and do some basic stuff, things that you think is easy, that will motivate your brain for problem solving.
>>
File: image.jpg (395KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
395KB, 960x1280px
sorry, I'm falling asleep guys. Pulled an all nighter to go to the dentist on time Kek

>>34118714
Wow you have non-meme hobbies. That's some straight anime interests right there. I can't identify a single constellation or anything similar.

>>34118763
Why won't you ever be with her?

>>34118803
We just sit in a room for 3 hours ever Friday afternoon and drink tea and have discussions. Can be really chill small talk or heated political stuff depending on who shows up and how long they stay. Really comfy and rewarding club.
>>
>>34118880
>>34118918
Thanks guys!
I don't think I'll turn out to be a retard, I am just hoping for more than I should expect
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 750x1334px
>>34118850
Ganbatte anon!!!
>>34118803
There is also relaxing background music and qt girls show up. The other secretary is a cute Chinese girl and lots of Asians show up because it is an Asian based club.
>>
why does weeb shit make me so angry
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 700x526px
>>34119347
Idk bruh. Different strokes for different folks. Here is a non-weeb pic for ya
>>
>>34119138
She said she still loves him, (after telling me she'd leave him for me) he found out we had been talking for 2.5 years so we decided to stop and she blocked me on everything. I felt so bad for doing it and I know she did too but it's like I couldn't bring myself to stop talking to her, we had so much in common and could talk for 12 hours straight without getting even a little bored. She was much better looking than me 8/10 but adding in personality and just how much of a good person she is 10/10 in my book. But yet she was attracted to me somehow (6'6 still a little fat 5-6/10 maybe). The dude is still my best friend somehow it's just really awkward when his gf comes up in conversation because he knows how much I loved her.
>>
>>34118714
>can't identify a single constellation or anything similar.

The only anime or manga I watch is Berserk, I tried liking other anime but it doesnt match my taste.

I'm mostly here for fun, watching crazy & reasonable people talk is fun, thats why im here, its just a way to occupy my time I guess.
>>
>>34119138
Oops, I meant to send it to you!
--

>can't identify a single constellation or anything similar.

The only anime or manga I watch is Berserk, I tried liking other anime but it doesnt match my taste.

I'm mostly here for fun, watching crazy & reasonable people talk is fun, thats why im here, its just a way to occupy my time I guess.
>>
>blonde-haired, blue-eyed white woman
>brown-haired, brown-eyed Latino man

Why is there a cult in media, dedicated to the destruction of the classically white phenotype?
>>
>>34119138
That is pretty sweet. Glad you are in such a good club! What kind of teas do you like to drink? I mostly just drink earl grey but I want to drink various others.
>>34119193
That sounds pretty great too. Sipping tea with qt girls with relaxing background music sounds wonderful!
>>
File: 1481223361687.gif (2MB, 380x213px) Image search: [Google]
1481223361687.gif
2MB, 380x213px
The last 4 dreams I've had have revolved around or somehow involved the female friend that I have/had feelings for. I have talked with her about the feelings part and they don't get in the way unless I'm having a relapse and since we don't live in the same town/city anymore, it doesn't interfere with anything outside of my head.
It's annoying that my brain seemingly randomly decides to regress a few months on this topic but I think it's just screaming out that it wants to be loved because my friend and I were/are close and geography is the only thing blocking comfy times.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.