[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become a chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1483148217880.jpg (466KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483148217880.jpg
466KB, 1200x800px
The currency of love/women is social status.

Lets break it down guys.
Love is not some mysterious unquantifiable thing and women are not inexplicable.

All women have a pricetag, they constantly compare eachother and have a precise understanding of their own worth. In a group of women, everyone knows their standing perfectly well.
We as males have social status, and once our status compares to a woman's price tag we can take them at our convenience.
We just have to break it down to the single truth about what social status really is, and how it's defined from the perspective of a woman.
Money and all this shit is really only an artificial way of increasing your social status.
Alphas can be poor as fk and still bang the hotties.
Name it, anons
>>
>>34116937
Step 1) Leave 4chan
>>
>>34116937
Not even alpha. Just charming can get you levels higher than you should be able to bang. I'm a fat slob with no money and have fuck tone gym rat girls because I make them feel special.
Regardless it's a question of skills and luck.
>>
Just read your first PUA book huh OP?
>>
>>34116937
1. Stop using the internet SO much
2. Start to keep your head up everytime
3. Keep your back straight
4. Fake confidence, literally fake it
5. Be non-reactive and move slower, don't haste
6.Start doing sports
7.Go out, leave your anxiety at home and just go
8. FAKE CONFIDENCE
9. FAKE CONFIDENCE
10. FAKE CONFIDENCE

Seriously, it's 90% confidence. I've seen ugly mofo's who get girls because they are bold in their aproach and act calm and without inhibitions. And FOR FUCKS SAKE, don't be a "nice guy" to any girl.
>>
>>34118067
Which PUA book was it then, anon?
>>
>>34118079
No books, my own experience and real life. For real. You won't get out of beta-manism with any book, you have to experience life.
>>
>>34117988
How do you make them feel special? I have never understood this. I get laid from time to time, but I have shit social skills, I coast on my looks.
>>
>>34118067
>7.Go out, leave your anxiety at home and just go
I go out but I just walk in the streets for 3-8 hours a day. It has been so for 4 months. I go out every weekend. I went out every day first month, when I just started it and when I was unemployed. I just fucking walk in the streets. It feels like I am helpless. When I see women, I just get these do it now or never epic feelings, the feelings like in the Dostoyevsky novel crime and punishment, when main hero is thinking of killing the woman before doing so.
I managed to "approach" like 20 times during whole 4 months, but it never goes anywhere. And each new approach feels more treacherous. I feel like a treacherous thug when I try to approach unacquainted women on streets basically.

"Just go out" kind of advice seem to have been very hurtful to my particular situation. I think before going out anywhere you need to have some sort of theory/understanding of what you will have to be doing.
>>
>>34118126
So reading a whole book that explains and illustrates its points in detail, that accomplishes nothing...

But reading your post will make everyone who reads it not be a beta?
>>
>>34118188
There is no need to buy a book when all that really matters is confidence. Fake it until you make it. It requires balls but you will have them if you are a real man, no excuses.
>>
>>34116937
>Love is not some mysterious unquantifiable thing

Right

So how much did your mom pay to love you? Do mothers get paid for carrying children in the womb? Packing your lunch everyday? All the time, love, and care?

Can't quantify abstract concepts
>>
>>34118188
Did those books helped you ? If so, in what way?
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 400x554px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 400x554px
>if you're fat, lose weight and start lifting
>if you're skinny, eat more, gain weight, start lifting
>study confidence, attraction, etc
>start being that guy who starts random conversations with strangers
You're gonna be real awkward at first and you're gonna fuck up a lot of conversations but it's the only way. It's like being a comedian. You're gonna bomb before you actually get good
>find someone you think looks cool and try to look like them. Actors, musicians, models, your older brother, whoever.
Just don't imitate some nigga from an anime and you'll be good
>fuck up with women. Go talk to women with your goal being to get rejected
You'd be surprised by how often Chads get rejected. It just doesn't bother them anymore.
>get a haircut that looks good on you
Go to the barbershop and ask the barber what HE (I'm against letting women cut my hair. They can only play in it) thinks will look good

Now these are the hard parts
>make friends
I was lucky. Since I was a failed normie, I still had a few acquaintances that kinda liked me so they were willing to be my friends. If you're not so lucky, it'll be more of a challenge. Idk where normal people get friends from, but if you're in school, it should be easy.
>develop the mindset that you're great
You're gonna have to figure out where your low self esteem and lack of confidence stems from. Collect experiences that make you feel good about yourself. Try to find people who like you. You're gonna have to get yourself to that baseline level of liking yourself first. You have to be able to be at a 5/10 and be able to think "I wish my life was better but I wouldn't want to be anyone but me"

After that comes what I guess would be arrogance. Rock Stars are incredibly confident and live in their own world where everything they do is right. Only a Chad can pull off pic related. That's what separates Chad from the normies. Normies still have their insecurities. Chad thinks everything he does is awesome.
>>
File: 1478136715958.gif (2MB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
1478136715958.gif
2MB, 420x314px
>>34118067
>Start to keep your head up everytime

this so much. SO. FUCKING. MUCH. I screwed myself over to the point where my head angle is default facing downwards, but when i do keep my head straight, people visibly react to my presence

everything on this list -- good advice, anon, lemme buy you a drink
>>
>>34116937
chemical reactions in le brain.
>>
>>34118283
Mothers don't count. They brought you into the world because they wanted to.

Women only wants you because they need you.
>>
>>34118299
I'd say I lost my virginity thanks to PUA.

Honestly the technique doesn't matter a whole lot, and you shouldn't be a massive autist who gets deeply into the theory. The real trick is that it makes you talk to girls. Trying is better than not trying.

But if you can gain insight into your issues through it, then that's good.

I think OP has the wrong approach though, faking and acting your way through social interactinos is counterproductive, because people can detect your dishonesty and will be repulsed... unless they're also putting on their own shallow superficial act to cover up their mountain of insecurity.
>>
>>34119192
PUA has good and bad points. If you can pick up the good thing of it, it will help. On the other hand, if you follow it autismally like a guidebook you will be guaranteed to fail.

The main takeaways are, be confident, don't give a fuck, just go for it and talk to girls. And keep at it, don't give up on rejection. But you also see people using it as an exact recipe as in "Do A, then B, then C, and you will get a gf". That obviously never works.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.