[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uni General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nlvvujcL1J1tezt7xo1_500.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlvvujcL1J1tezt7xo1_500.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
Classes and Gym today, then some weed and vidya later in the night. What about you all?

>tfw everyone else will be partying on the first weekend back
>>
>>34116708
>go to classes yesterday
>as soon as I'm done, I try to skateboard at the skatepark but I suck ass so I give up and go back to my room
>sleep from 5pm to 4am
>hungry, but I'm too anxious constantly to go outside
>I feel my roommate judging me for just laying on my bed all day doing nothing
>i don't have anywhere else to go
>I have a class in 45 minutes but I'm so anxious I'm considering just not going
I wish I was dead. At least I've been studying, I'm too fucked up socially to not at least be really smart. I find math classes are now my favorite because they're so sterile and antisocial.
>>
>>34116708
>weed
Wait so how are you not a partying normie?
>>
>>34116763
Weed is not a social drug lmao, its done by people who smoke weed thats it, its not coke. Coke is a party drug and basically powdered chad, I've hit on so many girls while gakked up its untrue.
>>
>>34116763
>smoking pot in your room while playing vidya is the same as smoking pot at a party
>>
>>34116708
Any tips for dealing with a literal sperg roommate who doesn't say a word to anyone?
>>
is it feasible to get an internship without having worked at any type of job but have done outside projects related to my field?
>>
I'm taking the bus up to my hometown for the long weekend. Just gonna chill with my family for a bit and torrent some shit and smoke a few bowls.

My roommate's pretty cool but I can't smoke or fap or watch anime anymore because he's always in here at the same time so that's a bummer. I have $2000 in the bank and only ended up spending $40 total on textbooks. I'm feeling good about this semester. I know I'm not getting any women and very few parties, so I just decided to focus on work/study/gym and continuing to improve until I have earned those things.
>>
>>34116837
>just did a line of coke
>went outside
>was (a little) more confident but still a total sperg and still anxious
why even bother? Even when I've found the perfect combination of drugs to completely eliminate my social anxiety, I discover that my flaws are so so much deeper than just anxiety. Even at my ideal state of mind, I'm awkward, weird, and unlikeable. Also drugs don't change the fact that I'm ugly. There's no hope, none at all.
>>
>yfw you need at least an average of 27 to stay in the campus
>you got a 24 and a 25 :(
At least I still have more exams to do but fml
>>
>>34116708

Seriously don't smoke weed. It makes you awkward and uncomfortable to be around, even when you are no longer high. Sobriety is not just a meme. It's the only way to feel better in this depressive hell.
>>
>>34117157
You're only 50% right. Weed does make you anxious and awkward, but other drugs can be used to great effect for people like me who have 9/10 anxiety. Alcohol and benzos are godsends for me.
>>
>>34117186

They do temporarily help with anxiety and, like a hammer, they can fit a non-chad square peg into a chaddish round hole - but only temporarily. I found that I *could* party with the right combination of powerful drugs, but the very fact that I needed them to do so suggested to me that I was trying to do something that I was not naturally suited to doing.

Also, alcohol and benzos, for many people, just cause even worse rebound anxiety and worsen depressive symptoms over time. Doing the drugs and alcohol is a destructive problem disguised as a brilliant temporary solution.
>>
>tfw phone interview today
>tfw fucked up really badly
>tfw he still emailed me a thank you and that he's going to follow up

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK STAR QUESTIONS
>>
>>34116837

This, coke is literally alpha serum.
>>
Why did I take CS ;(
Why do they expect me to program like a master on my first year?
>>
>hated my courses for this semester
>look at my online history course
>feminist professor talks about evil white men in first slide
>drop all courses
>now disqualified from student loans for life
heh... nothing personal kid
>>
>>34118301
>get triggered by an easy class because you disagree with a view point
>fuck yourself over in the future
LOL?
>>
>find out I don't have to take a bio class and lab next semester
>want to join a CS class because they are piss easy and I need one to graduate
>all the classes from the prof are full
fuck
>>
>>34116708
I don't start back until the 17th

Any accounting majors here? How and when should I get an internship?
>>
>>34118301
did the same with A level english, as soon as she started talking about how a man buying a woman flowers was him asserting his masculine dominance I dropped it
>>
>>34118439
it's the NEET life 4 me
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.