/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

manlet feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: AFCcEks.jpg (70KB, 554x921px) Image search: [Google]
AFCcEks.jpg
70KB, 554x921px
>tfw you have to get your gf to grab something for you because you can't reach it
>tfw she doesn't even need to get on her tippy-toes
>>
>>34116672
theres nothing wrong with that. its fine if shes taller than you
>>
>>34116689
>theres nothing wrong with that. its fine if shes taller than you
thank you :)
>>
File: goodbye_bear.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye_bear.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>tfw you go on a non-normie board only to discover normie posts
>>
How many manlet threads a day do we need, seriously?
>>
>>34117328
their is nothing worse then being a manlet
>>
>>34117459

What about being over 6' tall and still being unable to get a girlfriend? That's pretty impressive.
>>
>>34116672
>manlet
>gf

Pick one
>>
>>34117459
How so? Being a manlet is irrelevant. If you want actually bad things, try being:

>Pajeet
>ugly
>lanklet
>NEET
>autistic
>>
>>34117564
>Being a manlet is irrelevant
bullshit
>>
>>34117631
Depends on your definition of a manlet. If you mean "mentally ill sperglord who blames everything on his height", then yes, it's a problem. But no one outside of /r9k/ is like that.
>>
>>34117675
just how tall are you exactly?
>>
Do you need a stool if you copulate with her from behind standing up?
>>
http://nypost.com/2013/12/08/short-men-dont-stack-up-with-nyc-women/

>out of a sample of 50 thousand NYC women, 98.8% of men 5'9" and under were IGNORED for taller mates
>women will literally refuse to date 98.8% OF ALL GUYS 5'9 AND BELOW

>>34117675
hmmmmmm so jus b myself?

>>34117473
If you fail at that height, you're simply rejecting women without even knowing. Make no mistake. Height is the one thing that matters.
>>
>>34116672
I recently made a thread about being 5'1 (I'm 21) today but I went to run around the house for a bit and when I came back it was dead. I've yet to see anyone claim to be even close to my height.

The height thing is a meme in the way 4chan usually poses it. TRUE manlet status begins when your height becomes your defining factor, the first thing people notice about you i.e. "Who's anon? Oh the short one." That begins at about 5'5. Everything taller than that is a meme and just normie height. But even that isn't too bad. I'm 5'1 and let me tell you, I know everything about manlet feels. I live it senpai, everyday of my goddam life. It's like being stuck in a child's body.
>>
>>34117889

I'm 5'9" and I have been regularly referred to as "the short one" most of my adult life.
>>
>>34117889
>tfw 5'5"
GOD WHY COULDN'T I HAVE BEEN AN INCH TALLER
>>
>>34117881
>Height is the one thing that doesn't matter.

Fixed that for you. How else do you explain that guys of all heights are getting girls, as long as they are not autistic retards?
>>
>>34117993
>How else do you explain that guys of all heights are getting girls, as long as they are not autistic retards?
you made that up, how tall are you buddy?
>>
>>34117881
What a lame clickbait article. It doesn't mention a single thing about how those figures compare to guys of other heights.

1%-2% response rate sounds about right for Tinder for an average male, regardless of height.
>>
>>34118010
Why so buttflustered about this subject? Are you one of those bitter virgin lanklets who shitpost manlet threads all day long?
>>
>>34118049
answer the question you faggot
>>
>>34118064
You answer the question, faggot.
>>
>>34117473
Impressive? Lolwut. That's par for the course. Where do you think you are? /r9k/ is the home of kissless virgins. The only reasons are autism and laziness.

Also, most robots are 6' or taller.
>>
>>34116672
>at supermarket
>see girl reaching for soda bottles on the top shelf
>can't reach, she's trying to climb on top of a case of soda cans
>manlet (bf/orbiter?) standing next to her, seems like he wants to help but can't
>I didn't really pay any attention to him
>just want to be nice, reach to the top shelf and hand her some of the bottles
>she smiles at me and says something along the lines of "omg thank you so much"
>I turn away to continue shopping
>happen to look at the manlet
>he has the most emasculated look on his face that I have ever seen

Tbh I do feel a bit bad now, but then again, when will they learn?
>>
File: th (4).jpg (7KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
th (4).jpg
7KB, 300x187px
>>34116672
Is 5'8 manlet?

A-asking for a friend.
>>
>>34118167
he should have lifted her, not your fault
>>
>>34118145

If you are over 6 feet tall and can't get a girlfriend, you're kind of an abject failure. I have seen girls date guys solely because of their height, despite the guy being a weedy or obese failure.
>>
>>34118167
If that made him buttmad, he's more likely to be an orbiter. An actual bf would not give a fuck.
>>
>>34118193
>I have seen girls date guys solely because of their height
No you haven't.
>despite the guy being a weedy or obese failure.
No you haven't.

What fantasy world do you live in?
>>
>tfw can't have sex with gf in shower standing up because she's 4 inches taller

Being a manlet is the worst.
>>
having a taller gf is hot desu senpai

the death stares from womanlets make it even better
>>
>>34118317
I hear you, bro. I dated a taller girl who also liked to wear heels and short skirts. I'd get nods of approval from guys, but the best part was the icy daggers that small girls shot at her.
>>
File: 1468906417244.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1468906417244.gif
365KB, 500x275px
I don't believe that being a manlet is such a big problem, yet I can't but feel a lot of envy when I see many tall people. No one will ever tell you "you're so tall anon", no girl will ever tell you that she feels protected just because you're tall, you will never get the same respect as tall men. Even 2 inches more would make me much happier than now
>>
>>34118641
>no girl will ever tell you that she feels protected just because you're tall
She will tell you she feels protected because you're strong and resourceful.
>you will never get the same respect as tall men
You will get more respect by being more awesome than then.

Is this another false flag bitter virgin lanklet post? They're everywhere, I swear.
>>
File: 1449908024929.jpg (128KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1449908024929.jpg
128KB, 640x640px
>>34118317
>>34118398
This. 22 yo 5'8" virgin and a shameless amazon seeker. Even if they don't fuck me, they're still gloriously chill about height. I mean about 5-10% of them are REALLY insecure but Stacies gonna Stace, we can ignore them.
>>
Where do you find a tall gf? I want one...
>>
>>34119300
You're on the right track. Tall girls rarely care about a guy's height. Contrary to what /r9k/ tells you, if you're a short guy, you should go for taller girls. You'll have a better success rate.
>>
>>34119360
The same places where you find short gfs.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.