[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY AM I ALONE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

WHY THE FUCK AM I SO ALONE. I HATE THESE FUCKING NORMIES, STACIES AND MOTHER FUCKING ROASTIES. ALL I WANT IS A LONG LASTING COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP BUT EVERYTIME I FUCKING GET CLOSE TO SOMEONE THEY FUCKING DISAPPEAR. IM NOT THAT FUCKING UGLY AND I CAN GIVE YOU LICKY LICKY IN YOUR DOWN THERE. BUT NO IM ALONE AND ALL I HAVE ARE YOU FAGGOTS. I WANT TO FUCKING DIE, I WANT TO DIE DIE DIE DIE KILL ME PLEASE MERCIFUL KEK I JUST WANT MY FUCKING SUFFERING TO END
>>
File: jgZFHwb.png (62KB, 140x167px) Image search: [Google]
jgZFHwb.png
62KB, 140x167px
>>34115965
https://youtu.be/YnwsMEabmSo
>>
>>34115965
Similar situation here.
>>
File: 213432856153.jpg (70KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
213432856153.jpg
70KB, 393x325px
>me
>literal autism
>lonely, no friends
>very bad social skills
>somehow make friends
>make mistakes in front of them all the time and they all laugh
>halfheartedly smile every time they make fun of me
>feels like I'm apart of the group
>feels good to make people have a good time at my expense
>now they make fun of me even when I don't do anything
>get a little depressed but still happy they're having a good time
>continue this for a while until they stop talking to me or I lose interest in them as friends
>repeat with new people

I've been doing this ever since I was a little kid, anyone else like this?
>>
>>34116540
fuck I was supposed to post this as my own thread, not a reply
>>
>>34115965
I agree with you OP. I'm sitting here just wondering why I'm alive. Every time I go outside I'm reminded of just how fucked I am, so I stay inside and hide away like a insect, but this feels bad. I can't be fixed, whatever is wrong with me goes so deep in sure there's no fixing it.

I'm almost certain suicide is my best option but I'm too scared.
>>
File: 400x.jpg (70KB, 314x450px) Image search: [Google]
400x.jpg
70KB, 314x450px
>>34115965
>IM NOT THAT FUCKING UGLY
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 452x640px
>>34116540
I'm the same anon, the exact fucking same. Except as I get older it gets worse, people don't tolerate me at all anymore or laugh, they just think I'm creepy. I'm too anxious to even go outside now, I get such weird stares and people seem so uncomfortable by just seeing me. I have to eat but going out there is torture. I have to go to class but it's pure torture. Even my family seems creeped out by me. I wish I could just die. All of my efforts to fix myself fail
>>
File: 1484087525178s.jpg (3KB, 125x117px)
1484087525178s.jpg
3KB, 125x117px
>>34116540
This was my story up until a few years ago when I met my best friend irl. He is a recovering alcoholic who never goes outside, just like me, minus the past alcoholism.

I managed to make a few other friends but I have either lost touch with them or I just can't speak openly with them for fear of rejection. I didn't even realize I had autism until I was almost 20. My parents never told me, but I always knew something was wrong. I did research on autism and I have experienced many of its symptoms in my life, though I am miraculously able to hide it fairly well in public.

All my other friends are on this Japanese anime forum.
>>
Yeah, suffering is a bitch. You gotta surrender or understand the pain. Like... Why do you even to have a girlfriend? Why do you suffer? Is there really anything wrong? Everything is actually just fine, everything is fine.
>>
File: 1484150657058.jpg (521KB, 1800x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1484150657058.jpg
521KB, 1800x1196px
I have had sex once in my 23 years on Earth. She was as hot as she was dumb I guess, since she actually wanted to be with me despite my obvious social disabilities. I had too much to drink and couldn't get it up, ended up fingerbanging her while she rubbed her perfect D cups on my face.

>tfw when i realized my soldier was not going to stand at attention
>tfw i finished her anyway because why not
>told her she was my first when she asked me if i was
>"you should go"
>never speak to her again

Well it was fun while it lasted I guess. To this day I still don't know how I managed to be with her, or how I'll ever be able to be with another girl. I almost had feelings for her too, until she told me her boyfriend was getting out of jail in a week.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.