[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beards are the biggest meme of the 21st century

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

Real men shave every day, beards are a meme that incel bluepill sites like reddit and buzzfeed are constantly pushing, because its a tool that hides a persons true genetic worth. If you are otherwise good looking you can get away with some stubble like Nick Batemen but beeards are so fucking disgusting

If you look better with a beard it means you're a subhuman with a suicide tier jaw
>>
>>34115619
I think you're just mad because you can't grow a beard. Fucking low t cuck.
>>
>>34115619
yeah a beard is one of the central parts of cuckface/numale fashion
>>
beards are okay if you aren't super young and can grow them fully/groom them well

it's cringy when you see a guy in his 20s trying to be rasputin
>>
>>34115619
I'm growing a beard because I'm kind of fat. It hides my double chin. I don't know what kind of jaw I have inder that fat. Not that I think beards look bad. Their like having hair on top of your head if you think you look weird bald.
>>
>>34115619
OP, you're halfway there.

While beards are a pretty fresh meme, they don't have the social staying power of a head of hair.

To show off your bone structure AND say fuck you to both meme-fashion as well as the status quo, you have to shave your head AND face.
>>
File: 1480730187516.jpg (37KB, 678x519px) Image search: [Google]
1480730187516.jpg
37KB, 678x519px
>>34115714
Just mad that you have a shit tier jaw
>>34115822
Thanks for proving OPs point
>>
>>34115619
>Real men shave every day

Real men do whatever the fuck they want because roasties will love them regardless.
>>
>>34115854
Yeah that was kind of my point. I am doing exactly what he said i just don't know what my jaw actually looks like. And I also don't think beards look bad.
>>
Anything more than stubble more often than not looks bad especially on younger people. Very few people can pull of the beard well.
>>
>>34115619

>be me
>27
>grow full beard and long hair because it makes me look better
>want to fucking murder every scrawny hipster faggot posting gay fashion pictures on instagram
>>
I don't like them much either but nature wants men to have beards, you see. Someone had to invent finely honed steel in order to remove the beards. They reminded us too much of the fact that despite our higher consciousness, we are still but animals.

But now that humanity is devolving back into apedom, men are starting to like their beards more and more. That and giant monkey backsides.
>>
I used to shave every two days when I was a teen because my hair grows fast as fuck and I had insecurities about that.
Now I just stopped caring and got too lazy to shave so I just shave every monday.
>>
File: Ox.jpg (88KB, 840x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Ox.jpg
88KB, 840x1050px
>>34115619
Beards can look good. Pic very related.

Although I wish more people still grew mustaches. Mustaches are highly, highly underrated.
>>
File: 1483911772073.jpg (67KB, 700x932px) Image search: [Google]
1483911772073.jpg
67KB, 700x932px
>>34115619
>caring about this irrelevant shit
get out norman
>>
>>34115866
This.
Real men do X or Y is a fucking meme.
>>
beard guys r always trying too hard
>>
>>34115619
I know I don't look good with facial hair.
I usually shave daily, but every once in a while i'll start to think I'd look good with a beard, but it grows out and I remember why I need to shave everyday.
Such is the cycle of my suffering
>>
>>34115988
Except when they aren't trying at all. Growing a beard cause they just don't want to shave.
>>
>>34115619
Shaving is typically just a sign of wealth. It takes a lot more for a guy with a decent beard to stay groomed that way. More expensive, and you need a area to do it usually or it gets to look all fucky and half assed.
When I see a guy with a beard I usually just think he's either really well off that he doesn't need to shave, or he's not so well off and can't afford to consistently.
>>
>>34115822
>I'm kind of fat. It hides my double chin.
trust me, it doesn't
>>
>>34115714
such a lame cope
>>
>>34115850
alri nazi skinhead
>>
>>34115955
Oh look its the fallout 4 autist
>>
>>34115619
I have a pretty average jaw, nothing to write home about. But I have a baby face, which I despise so I cover it up with a beard. I'll only lose my beard if I can lose enough weight so my cheeks aren't so chubby looking. Otherwise I'm just gonna get plastic surgery for sunken cheeks.
>>
>>34115619
The problem is low test nu males grow them. They already look borderline feminine so it ends up looking like horseshit. Attach their insufferable libshit qualities and now you associate a style with a political message.

The beard memes are fucking cancer, but I wouldn't write off the style just because of the memes and a bunch of male feminists. It can look good.
>>
>>34115619
>complains about beards being a meme
>starts off by spouting the "real men do X" cancer

I hate beards and numales too but you're a hypocrite
>>
>>34115955
It's a nice beard, except the guy sporting it is a fatso low test male.
>>
>>34115619
I have a patchy beard because I'm to lazy to shave it and when I get nervous I feel it up
>>
>>34119074
>>34118674
don't bully him D:
>>
>>34115619
I grow a beard because I don't care about my appearance. It looks like shit and that's fine.
Nobody would love me even if I put effort into how I look, so I'm saving myself and others the trouble.
>>
File: Lamenterspepe.jpg (115KB, 500x500px)
Lamenterspepe.jpg
115KB, 500x500px
>proud of my beard
>literally the only good thing about my body image
>keep seeing threads bashing beards

I can't win.
>>
>>34115619
>you're a subhuman with a suicide tier jaw
I've never said otherwise
>>
>>34115619
>onblololboloblo:the post
Didnt even read that shit past
>real men shave everyday
Look at this faggot and laugh everyone, he actually, literally
>needs other people to tell him how to live and look like

Have fun being a little bitch OP
>>
>guy has a pretty decent looking full beard
>caught him wearing the same shirt two days in a row though

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>34115619
But if no one ever sees me because I never leave my house and on the rare occasion that I do I don't give a shit what the normies think then what's the problem with a beard? It's comfy and shaving this shit everyday is a hassle
>>
I'm fine with stubble because I'd rather not fuck up my skin shaving, and I don't want to look like I have pubes on my face. It's the only acceptable middle ground.

Also beard culture is fucking cringe. It's just reddit manchild autism to grow a full beard now.
>>
>>34119468
Grow a mustache Anon. Mustache culture is much better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKcH9dXkzR4
>>
>>34119468
>Also beard culture is fucking cringe
white people are cringe tbqh
>>
>>34115619

I prefer being clean shaven, but fucking hate shaving itself, so I usually walk around with whatever grows on my face, until it becomes annoying.
Never understood people who give much value to this useless shit growing on their face.
>>
>>34119391

w-where? an original place?
>>
My beard actually pushes me into normie-level appearance. I keep it very short, about half inch, because it does look quite mohammedan if it gets more than an inch long.

It didn't look very good until my late 20's. By then it was finally dense enough to be acceptable.

One time I shaved it off and my gf said I looked like a lost child.
>>
File: IMG_4990.jpg (46KB, 602x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4990.jpg
46KB, 602x368px
>>34120172

I-is this acceptable? the beard doesn't connect to the mustache
>>
>>34119391
I've been wearing the same shirt for a month. Really causes me to ponder.
>>
Clean shaven, always.
>>
>>34115619
t. Low test cucked faggot

Sage
>>
shaving is for fucking normies
>having to look good for your job/gf

I havent shaved in years I look like a homeless barbarian. and I swear I get more attention from girls than I did when I used to shave. but it could just be because im older.
im still khv though. maybe girls expect me to be aggressive and forward. I mean im aggressive in the way id punch them if they pissed me off but not in the way that I know what to do with them.
>>
>>34120278
You should shave off everything except the mustache. Then grow the mustache out to handlebar length.
>>
>>34115619
>If you look better with a beard it means you're a subhuman with a suicide tier jaw
I have a very short beard that emphasizes my jawline tho
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.