[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First world people have life on easy mode

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 13

File: un-american-6.png (27KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
un-american-6.png
27KB, 600x599px
there's not a single poor person in the first world.

you think 20k a year is poverty.

Shut up faggot.

A PHD in some engineering local company will make shitty $1k monthly here.

I will rather clean toilets and be a janitor in a first world country than being a doctor or engineer here.

Don't come with BS such as "we also have poverty"

Call me when a first world city compares to the level of crime here.
There's more homicides in my city in one week than in a white nation in a entire year.

So fuck off with "huh duh, we also are poor" when you clearly are living first world standards of living.
A white poor person is basically living the same standard of living a high class person here lives.

So fuck off with your BS.
>>
>>34115599
First world people are the only people.

I'm impressed you found 4chan. Try not to post again.
>>
>>34115599
Yeah, protip: third worlders aren't really human. Sucks to be you lol.
>>
>>34115638
>>34115658

t. turbonormies
>>
yeah but dat cost of living tho
>>
>>34115667
How does it feel knowing that normal people from normal countries get free money just for being alive :)
>>
>>34115681

It feels like you're a normie :)
>>
>>34115667
t. asspained poorfag
>>
If everyones poor its socially easier. Sociology publishes this regularly that third worlders are b and large happier.

Who wants to be a third worlder; Fucking nobody, but you fuck like rabbits and are overpopulating the whole world.

Look at last year the third worlds sinking this whole ship.
>>
File: cc3.png (821KB, 865x807px) Image search: [Google]
cc3.png
821KB, 865x807px
>>34115696
>wagecuck making 1k/month calls us the people who sit around collecting neetbux normies
>>
>>34115599
Yeah I feel you man. I hear rappers talk about growing up hard. Actually looked at places like brooklyn what the fuck man people where I'm from strive to live in places like that.
>>
Yeah I am living a pretty good quality of life, but I can't get a gf. At least third world fags have plenty of desperate nothing-to-do-but-fuck-and-survive tail to choose from.
>>
you're right but
>US
>first world
>>
>>34115599
Canadian here, Im super glad I live where I do and really don't want to move anywhere else.
>>
>>34115747

Do you even know what first, second, and third world refer to? You're sentence stupid it's embarrassing.
>>
>>34115790
fuck that cold war shit, it's about standard of living now
>>
File: 2db.jpg (26KB, 600x628px)
2db.jpg
26KB, 600x628px
>>34115790
> You're sentence stupid it's embarrassing.

learn english before you talk shit poorfag
>>
>>34115599
I was born in a third world county but now live in the US.

People have more amenities; luxuries; and security here, but honestly I would say life in my home country was overall more enjoyable.

First world counties are physically comfortable but psychological hell. It's like everything is set up to drain every ounce of happiness out of you.

This board is a good example actually. You'd never find people going through the mental turmoil people here go through.
>>
Turd world is a shithole not because of exploitation by ebil whites, but because non-whites (except for jews and some east asians) are completely unable to sustain order. I don't buy "it's because of poverty" meme, there's plenty of white people literally starving in western nations and they don't do stuff that non-whites do in the same circumstances.

You want to know how white poverty looks like? Look at eastern europe. Shithole compared to the west, but still an infinitely better place to live in than 99% non-white countries. Even in the worst parts of Russia the problems are created mostly by non-whites like Chechens and other asiatic beasts.

White man's soul has the divine spark in it. This unique idealism, permanent dissatisfaction, reaching for the stars. Non-whites are collectivist, conformist, tribal missing links in evolution. Without us the world will fall into another dark ages within a year.

Your hatred for white people is because of your incurable inferiority complex and your inability to deal with it. Like most non-whites your wet dream is to bring white people down to your level instead of lifting yourself up to our level.
>>
>>34115839
>White man's soul has the divine spark in it
No it doesn't. Just about every time society or technology pushed forward, it was an individual or a small group of people against the tide of white people who are just as you described: collectivist, conformist, tribal

Also evolution is a crock of shit.
>>
>>34115839
OP never said anything about ebil whites. He only stated that 1st worlders can't be robots.
>>
>Live in third world shithole: Jobs are like fucking diamonds, half the population is unemployed, another half has salaries that barely cover travel expenses, it takes four average salaries to feed one person.
The fact that in the US you can just apply for a job and get it, even if it's flipping burgers at MDs, is a fucking miracle. Over here people have to kick up 2 years worth of salaries to get a job as a janitor. Unless you're disabled, you really have no excuse to live on the streets in the first world.
>>
Thats essentially the /r9k/ narrative though.

It makes no sense to not just kick back, drop out of the race and forget everything that isn't a zen enjoyment of our first world amenities and consume endless entertainment.

We're the pleasurepod children of the future.

If i wanted to be as successful as my father I'd need to be twice as well qualified as he was and fight in a 4 times bigger competitive job market all to own a house that's A B S U R D L Y expensive. This are all just some standard necessary to get laid once in a while.

To succeed in the third world you just have to eat and maintain your shelter. You don't have what it takes to succeed in our world. Whereas most of us would probably be the PHD engineers you boast about in your post. If your women were as picky as ours there would be no third worlders by now.
>>
>>34115953
>live in country dominated my feminists
>have every last bit of spirit overmedicated and reprimanded out of you
>become reclusive and cynical
>stop even caring anymore
>go a few years later
>the same people who did this to me tell me to start standing up for myself

People are disgusting
>>
>>34115839
>You want to know how white poverty looks like? Look at eastern europe. Shithole compared to the west, but still an infinitely better place to live in than 99% non-white countries. Even in the worst parts of Russia the problems are created mostly by non-whites like Chechens and other asiatic beasts.

you have no clue what you are talking about:
>corruption is the main problem in poor countries not lack of intelligence or leadership
>being a non-corrupt society is a habit that needs to be acquired
>in order to acquire it people need to live in relative material and social safety for a while.

>t. eastern european
>>
>>34115953
well he's wrong, in fact it's the other way around - it's the 3rd worlders that can't be robots

Depression, anxiety, "autism" and all of that stuff, they're civilizational, modern diseases. They exist because of
1) destruction of natural family unit
2) unnatural way of living
For a time they were unique to the 1st world, since the turn of the century they also spread to 2nd world, but the 3rd world? No.

Humans are programmed to deal with problems that 3rd worders have. Here comes the redpill - it's EASIER to deal with hunger, war etc. than to deal with "first world problems". Because humans have been dealing with that stuff forever and instinctively know how. There are millions of people in the 3rd world that live in abysmal circumstances and still get up every day and do their thing like drones.. Suicide, depression, mental illness in general? That's white and east-asian countries. We can't deal with this way of life and those "stupid" problems, we're like those sad animals in the zoo taken away from their natural habitat. A sad bear sitting in some concrete box.

I guarantee you that your average loser robot would do much better in life if he was born in the 3rd world and if he ACTUALLY had to fight for resources and females. His life would be much harsher, but he wouldn't be so unhappy. Unhappines and depression are not results of everyday problems, but from being disconnected from nature, our nature.

Nietzsche predicted it. Also read about Calhoun mouse experiments where he provided them with complete safety and infinite resources and their communites developed mental illness and self-destructed over time.
>>
>>34116115
>Here comes the redpill - it's EASIER to deal with hunger, war etc. than to deal with "first world problems".
top kek, plenty of people in the third world are depressed and suicidal, only they get told to "just be themselves" and their deaths go undocumented on facebook and shit.

Also, all that bullshit: hypersexuality, breakdown of the family, social media vapidity and other shit robots complain about constantly has made it into the third world. All the bad shit makes it over, very little of the good stuff like enough material wealth coast for a while or drowning yourself in escapism.

If you really think that being poor is the cure to robotdom: then give away all your stuff and go live in the streets, that should cure your ills.
>>
>>34116070
>>34116115
I agree with you both. Just pointing that the post I quoted had nothing to do with what the OP said.
>>
>>34115599
Are Eastern Europeans first worlders yet or not?
>>
>>34116259
Depends on the city, I'd imagine.
>>
>>34116206
>If you really think that being poor is the cure to robotdom: then give away all your stuff and go live in the streets, that should cure your ills.
Its the standard that matters. There are lots of robots here and even more on /diy/ or /fit/ who wouldn't be full blow chad in the second let alone the third world.
>>
>>34116259
1st world - old nato
2nd world - old eastern block
3rd world - rest of the world
>>
>>34116288
or rather who would be.

I see lots of manlet jet black Nigz in my city and it baffles me what they have to gain from being here. They get to be social pariahs in an expensive world.

I hope almost hope the BBC cuck meme is true for them..
>>
File: 1484323907926.jpg (129KB, 590x863px) Image search: [Google]
1484323907926.jpg
129KB, 590x863px
>>34116287
Hope they'll be alright.
>>34116312
Old NATO? You mean USA and Western/Northern Europe, right?
>>
>>34116341
Old NATO? You mean USA and Western/Northern Europe, right?

Also Japan and South Korea. Essentially 1st and 2nd world were the 2 sides in the cold war, and the 3rd world was the neutral countries. It just happened that most neutral countries were dirt poor and barbaric.
>>
what even is homelessness?
retard
>>
>>34116288
>Its the standard that matters.
According to that retarded logic it is best to be born a deformed circus freak in constant pain. Just because people are born into misery dosen't mean they are happy, they simply have no choice but to live in it. Also, third-worlders have enough imagination to realize that maybe not going hungry all the time would be better and more desirable.
>>
We definitely do. That guy in the Simpsons was exactly right when he told Homer "if you lived anywhere other than in a rich country, you would have starved to death years ago". The USA, the CANZUK nations, the EU, and Japan are the only countries in the world where you can be truly useless and worthless both from a labor perspective and as a human being, but still enjoy a comfortable standard of living.
>>
>>34115599
I'm sure 10-20 grand USD is a lot in whatever piss hole you come from but this might blow your mind, but things are more expensive in the US. That's just pennies here.
>>
>>34116341
>Threat from terrorism
it's more likely you'll get struck by lightning several times a year than getting killed in a terrorist attack
>>
>>34116451
>what is PPP
Food is more expensive in most of the third world than it is in the US.

Even if you account for the differences in prices: living in my country on an average salary is like living on 10k a year in the US.
>>
>>34116419
Listen I want to be mean about this but I understand I've had a much better education than you have.

The whole circus freak thing is called an analogy and you haven't quite mastered it even though your English is otherwise excellent.

What OP is suggesting is that it's better to be a deformed circus freak in the comfort of the first world war. What I'm saying is that a passably capable dude is on top of things in the third world and and a loser in the first.

Here's an analogy from a famous first world writer.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.
>>
>>34116533
Everything you said is literally the other way around.
>>
>tfw I live in a 3rd world country
>shitposts on 4chan from work
>can't even afford internet at home
>make $10 USD in 3 and a half days
>with $10 you can only buy 2 cans of beer
>>
>>34115599
>First world people have life on easy mode

Because the recent or remote ancestors of these people fought to have it but you niggers want everything handled on a plate, fuck off.
>>
>>34116604
Then why do I keep getting dubs.

In the land of the blind (the third world) the one eyed man (the slightly defective male) doesn't worry about his 20/20 vision. He's chad as fuck.
>>
>>34116641
Where do you live?
very new question
>>
>>34116533
My country scores higher than the US in terms of quality of education so fuck off with that condescending shit.

>What I'm saying is that a passably capable dude is on top of things in the third world and and a loser in the first.
A passably capable dude in the US lives in his own home, has a family that will live decent lives, owns a car and takes plenty of vacations in his lifetime.

A passably capable dude in some shit-hole lives in a drafty garage like dwelling, watches his family be hungry and miserable all the time, owns a worn pair of shoes and never travels outside his province.

A robot is not a "passably capable dude," a third-worlder isn't magically a Chad like you imagine.

But sure, what is GDP-PPP, what are happiness indexes, human development indexes, quality of life statistics etc. next to your sage ability to pull shit out of your own ass.
>>
>>34116683
Does it score higher than Europe though? We're not all from the United States.
>>
>>34116683
>My country scores higher than the US in terms of quality of education so fuck off with that condescending shit.
Then why were you too stupid to leave for a normal country? :)
>>
>>34116643
>Because the recent or remote ancestors of these people fought to have it but you niggers want everything handled on a plate, fuck off.

Top kek, the third-world beats the first-world in terms of work hours put in and productivity, college exams in the US are a walk in the park compared to, say, Chinese exams. All my relatives that moved to the US are doing fucking great despite having been poor farmers around here.

Being capable, intelligent and hard-working doesn't mean shit if you don't have opportunities to make something of it.
>>
>>34116641
>>2 cans of beer for $ 10
Are you from Venezuela? Or is it some premium beer?
>>
The only opportunity for us is to be illegals in the us. It is our gass ceiling. I just want to die but cannot.
>>
>>34115599
>NA
>First world

What
>>
>>34116716
>Then why were you too stupid to leave for a normal country?
Most educated people from my country do so, which is one of the reasons you do so well: get only the best and brightest with degrees that poorer countries have paid for - it's a snowball effect. I am not leaving for personal reasons which have nothing to do with the discussion, but sure try to derail it.
>>
>>34116897
Where are you from, by the way?
>>
>>34116897
Sounds like you're too dumb to make a good life for yourself and you're whining that you're not getting it on a silver platter.
>>
>>34116982
Once a friend of mine told me that all blind people should become scientists and invent a cure for themselves, and you sound the same. All we want is go to work for the minimal wage in the us, even without your huge social benefits, but we are still not allowed to do so.
>>
>>34116532
Unfortunately food is not the only expense in the world so yes, it's still pennies here.
>>
>>34116982
Sounds like you, despite your supposed superior intellect, utterly lack the ability make a counter argument and the height of your rhetoric is calling people dumb.
>>
>>34117026
And why would you be allowed to do that? Make your own country as great as America is and you won't need to leech off of other people's accomplishments.
>>
>>34117029
All expenses of living are calculated for PPP, living even in a second world country is like living on 10k a year in the US, living in the third world is like living on a couple thousand annually in the US.
>>
>>34115599
The image is wrong - USA is third world.

On other hand, it's easier to be a robot in the third world. You can't shoot up people here as easily; money isn't everything
>>
Good, why would I want to brag about my country being poor?
>>
>>34117050
There is no way to do it, lad.
>>
>>34115599
what country are you living in

organdonor
>>
>>34117136
I am from Rus and this post is 100% relevant.
>>
>>34117050
Funny how it's usually neets and semi-skilled workers going "we made America great."

You had zero to do with it, most likely your ancestors had very little to do with it either.

But so far it's:
>why do you live in a third world country, just move to the first world unless you're a retard
>don't come over here, utterly change the economy and society in your country if you want to make at least minimum wage.

What you're saying is that you have it hard in the US because of standard r9k/ shit: but third worlders - who according to you have to change their entire environment single-handedly to get on the same starting level you are at - have it easy. Because that totally doesn't sound retarded.
>>
>>34115599
>There's more homicides in my city in on week than in a white nation in a entire year.
NEVER LIVED IN CHICAGO HUH?
>>
>>34115677
yeah, tell me about those simple forklift drivers who make 60k per year and have shit load of cash in bank account because they do simple job.
>>
>>34115599
I've said this before, you literally mean nothing to me. A serial killer rapist baby eater deserves a better life than you. It isn't about race, even if the serial killer was the biggest niggrr around.

What I'm saying is 10 billion 3rd world ""humans"" will never be worth a 1/10 of the worst scum in the first world.
>>
>>34115599
>you think 20k a year is poverty.
20k isn't poverty in the first world because the poverty line is closer to 10k and under. 20k will get you by but you're not going to be living in any sort of luxury. You'll have a shitty home and can buy some food and maybe a luxury or two every now and then. 10k and under is most certainly poverty though, that barely affords a one room apartment.
>>
>>34117072
>third world
>money isnt everything
You're an idiot.
>>
>>34117148
Oh and
>Russia
>3rd world in any way at all
>implying you're not a retard earning potato wages
>>
>>34115677
if you are in the US r western Europe, imagine this:
>all prices stay exactly the same
>your salary gets cut to 10% of what it is now
that what it's like to live in places like Nicaragua or Nigeria or Ukraine.
>>
>>34117242
You've listed off absolute shit holes. If you're stupid enough to remain in the Ukraine rather than border hop to Poland, you deserve everything you get.
>>
I'm jobless and homeless. I post on r9k at the library.

>20k a year
>Poor
Yeah obviously that's not poor dumb ass
>>
>>34117193
Your shitty home is a palace.
>>34117242
Or Russia.
>>
>>34117266
You have opportunities, we do not.
>>
>>34117193
Yeah I live in a garbage one bedroom cockroach infested apartment in one of the worst neighborhoods in the country and my rent is $650 a month. That's almost 8k a year, if I made 10k a year then that's $833 a month. That leaves $183 for food and all my other bills that I have to deal with.
>>
>>34117288
NEETs don't have many opportunities. That's why they are NEETs.
>>
USA isn't first world though. At least half of it isn't.
>>
>>34115599
Maybe if you weren't this retarded your third world shithole wouldn't be so bad.
>>
>>34117301
You can eat quite good compared to the third world even for $200/month. But the main point is that you can get a loan and study in the world best unies, and then get much more money.
>>
>>34117342
I don't get the USA is first world meme, literally half of this country is dying cause of the industrial down turn. You can really see it when you exit the big cities and go to a state with a weak economy
>>
>>34117359
>You can eat quite good compared to the third world even for $200/month
You can eat very well for $200 a month here, but notice I said "all my other bills". I would have like 10-20 bucks a month for food after the fact.

Also student loans are a scam and universities =/= guaranteed money.
>>
>>34115727
Leave my board autistic failed normie
>>
>>34115727
This sperg meme again upvoted fellow ledditot xDDDDD
>>
>>34117318
You can walk into a MDs/Dairy Queen/Walmart and get enough money to at least have a roof under your head and not to starve.

In my country the equivalent is working for a salary which will not even cover your commute cost, working 80 hours a week and you still need more qualifications than you would for MDs/Wallmart.

>>34117265
Again:
>just move
Because getting a visa is so easy and border hopping is trivial in this day and age. And as soon as someone mentions that, it's:
>stay in your country and fix it.
>>
File: Simple_world_map.svg.png (196KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
Simple_world_map.svg.png
196KB, 1280x688px
This is how I've always thought about it, using the modern definition of first world before a fedora arrives.
>>
>>34117392
Yeah I'd say about half is first world and on par with western Europe. The other half is eastern euro tier
>>
>>34117359
>But the main point is that you can get a loan and study in the world best unies, and then get much more money.

There's a lot of people who've taken out loans for uni and got stuck with fast food jobs after school. They don't even have enough to pay interest on the loans they took out.
>>
>>34117434
>Bosnia
>First world
Kek, we are the poorest country in Europe.
>some parts of africa aren't worse off than south America
>here are a couple oasis of wealth in SE Asia.
>Poland and places like Slovakia are on the verge of being green.
>>
>>34117420
>You can walk into a MDs/Dairy Queen/Walmart and get enough money
I meant alot of NEETs can't do that because they have a difficult time getting a job for various reasons. Normies can walk into alot of places and get a job, but many robots can't do that.
>>
>>34117470
If you born in a shithole it is your fault, but if you choose shitty degree is is not. First world logic as is.
>>
>>34117434
>Albania
>first world

Rename it to "retarded world map" kid
>>
File: IMG_0153.png (314KB, 469x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.png
314KB, 469x474px
Wew lad
When this board turned into /pol/?
>>
>>34117515

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised at all if I got the european boundary for good/shit wrong.

I think this is how most people see the world even if it's not correct though.
>>
>>34117530
Are you saying everyone that goes for a good degree gets a job in that field? Do you know dumb that sounds?
>>
>>34115599
working class in 1st world is on same level as middle class in 3rd world
middle class in 1st world is on same level as upper class in 3rd world
>>
>>34117434
>China
>Russia
>not first world

Muchos topos kekos amigo
>>
kill yourself you fucking toilet stain

3rd worlders shouldn't even have internet
>>
>>34117434
European map is easily, all post-commie countries except moldova and maybe albania are 2nd world, the western countries are 1st.
>>
>>34117598

Nowhere near the same league as burger land or western europe.
>>
>>34117577
You at least have a chance.
>>
>>34117598
China and Russia are second world.

First world is USA, NATO etc
Second world are communist countries and their allies
Third world are countries that are neutral
>>
File: Henry-Ford-Quote-1.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Henry-Ford-Quote-1.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>34115599
Checked.
Where is here though?
>>
>>34117670

The map I drew and his reply aren't referring to the official definitions, but instead the modern meaning which everyone uses.
>>
>>34117434
theres big disparity between your yellows
>>
>tfw from South Africa
>can't be a NEET for more than a year because too poor
>can't be homeless because I'll get killed
>minimum wage is roughly a dollar an hour, sometimes more or sometimes less depending on various factors

Just fuck my shit up.
>>
Now I cannot read r9k. "Oh, lads, I am so bad, I cannot talk to people". How about "I cannot afford meat this month". Thirld worlders should take over r9k.
>>
>>34116532
I live on 10k a year in California.

It pays my mortgage/food/basic necessities...

You can "exist" in the US for 10k/year, but not much more than that...
>>
File: 1483549226198.png (211KB, 2514x1354px) Image search: [Google]
1483549226198.png
211KB, 2514x1354px
>>34115839
Your entire post is hilariously backwards. Especially the part about non-whites being tribalist--ironic coming from the people who fought two world wars over 'muh blood and soil.'
>>
>>34117825
At least almost no crime.
>>
>>34117825
Yeah, but the average salary in the US is about 45k and you still make 10k - imagine how many people, third world robots, make around the equivalent of 2k.
>>
>>34116779

>implying your shitty education is desirable here
>people travel from all around the world to get an American degree

Brain drain goes both ways, asshole. Don't think that we don't take degenerate scumbags at a rate of 10:1 over "educated" third worlders.. get fucked.
>>
>>34115599
fuck you i'm taking 23 semester credits in college this semester, ya in america
>>
>>34117838
>america
>no crime
lol
>>
>>34117890
after taxes, minimal yearly wage is 3840 euros at my place.
>>
File: triggered.png (116KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
116KB, 320x371px
>>34117434
>Poland same color as some cartel-run warzones, subcontinents where people literally shit in the street and favela shanty towns where kidnapping is national hobby
>>
>>34117896
You actually take almost 0 of them.
>>
>>34117835
That's not tribalism, that's ethnonationalism and / or imperialism when we do it because we do it more effectively and in a more civilized and devastating manner than those primitive savages.

I kind of wish it would happen again but with all Europeans on the same side. There really is no way forward in existence as a lifeform other than conquest and mastering knowledge and technology, or rather those who master them conquering everything.

I hate all life that doesn't strive towards these ends and if the White West embraces meaningless hedonism I actually hope China will conquer the world and show us that giving the right to speak to people who advocate meaninglessness was a mistake.

I honestly don't even know why I'm typing this, I guess it's therapeutic.
>>
>>34117890
https://www.ssa.gov/cgi-bin/netcomp.cgi?year=2015

35 million people in the US make $10,000 or less. That's almost a quarter of the population.

50% of US workers make $30,000 or less, which is 80 million people.
>>
>>34117838
In California?? Google "Stockton ca"

It was voted the worst city in America. Crime is through the roof as a result of COMPARATIVE POVERTY...

niggers see successful people with nice things and shoot/kill them because "we wuz slaves n shit, FUCK whitey" this is why anon said you have it made because EVERYONE is poor and there are no niggers fucking everything up for the hardworking ones- they would get killed in 2 seconds if they tried that in a 3rd world society where everyone is just as sick/tired of being poor as they are..
Literally a race war brewing.. But suuuure, at least there's "no crime.."

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>34116446
then the hell that is life for this board is largely enabled by our first world nations
>>
>>34118055
didn't mean population, meant workers
>>
>>34117991
Wooooooooow...

We have 30 million ILLEGAL ALIENS. They are NOT the best/brightest- they are degenerate scum who mooch off the rest of us (270 million)

1 out of 10 is an unskilled ILLEGAL. Get fucked
>>
File: 1475089975141.gif (207KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475089975141.gif
207KB, 500x500px
>>34117434
This is proof that the white people are evil racists who build themselves of others theyr stupid
>>
>>34115839
>bring white people down to your level
>>implying
>t-tribalist browns! look how cosmopolitan I am...I am not tribalist...oh wait, yes I am! If I wasn't I wouldn't be writing of muh divine white spark
Look at this current election to see that the white man is insanely tribalist.
Spics manufacture high quality things for cheap and all they want to do is specialize in making cars, air conditioner units, and etc. while having access to free-trade unhindered by outdated protectionist tarrifs and taxes--the economic mecanisms envisioned by economic revolutionaries such as Adam Smith who was the only white man in centuries to realize currency is little more than a means for barter and that specialization, rather than protectionist mercantilism and war, helps everyone become rich together--intended and just as the US states have used to enrich themselves for years and all they get for it is shit by the greedy, tribalist, mercantilist white man still set in his zero-sum ways engrained in him from hundreds of maybe even thousands of years of war over nothing but stupid golden bricks. He's completely prepared to pay higher prices for poorly manufactured goods and ignore the path of non-colonial, non-oppressive, non-explotative economics because he's more tribalist than any race of man ever.
>>
Poor people are entitled shitheads that bring the whole world down to their level. Always finding something to moan about, just because our problems aren't relevant to you doesn't mean they don't matter, yet you expect us to worry about you? Sharing? Yeah right, communism is for bitter ugly psychopaths.
>>
>>34117890
>the average salary in the US is about 45k
yeah but the average is highly skewed by the top 1%, the median is more accurate to show what most workers make and thats more around 35k, just fyi.
I also hate that so many people think that they have to make 50k to be average in the US, the 50k number comes from average "household earnings" but there are usually two earners in a household, so most households have two people earning like 25k.
>>
>>34115599
So India I take it?
>>
>>34117896
>implying your shitty education is desirable here
>taking in doctors and engineers from other countries doesn't raise the average iq and productivity.
top kek, even if the degrees are not recognized it still is a filter that enables talent drain.

>Brain drain goes both ways
Yeah, plenty of Ivy League guys scrambling for those third-world jobs. I know what you meant, but you put it in a retarded way.

>Don't think that we don't take degenerate scumbags at a rate of 10:1
You don't.

>>34118055
My point is, that for every American making 10k or less, there is a third-worlder that makes the equivalent of 1k or less.
>>
>>34118156
The same applies to the figures from my country I used to compare.
>>
>>34115599
>better economical situation for the average person
>easy mode for everyone
I developed an incurable disease at 20 and will be living in permanent pain until cancer kills me in my 30s. Even if I could make money to afford treatment, there is none. Kill yourself ungrateful greedy scum.
>>
>>34115599
>the usa locks up more people than anyone else
Come to our prison country if you want to be such a go-getter I guess, but this is the r9k, we don't usually make any money, normie invasion aside; about 500 a month us dollars is all I've ever had spent to keep me alive my entire life, medical, schooling, etc jewish games notwithstanding.

Half of the money that's in any way mine is spent on food.
>>
>>34118096
The average illegal still is more productive than the average trailer trash or nigger. The idea that they are all gangbangers is top-kek.

And I was specifically referring to my country, zero illegal immigration to the US, yet many of the most skilled workers and experts end up there. Germany vaccums up a large portion of our doctors, the skilled ones, with them millions in state funded education costs leave.
>>
>>34118137
the "current election" (im not american) was a defensive move, because whites were demonized and attacked and many who mere few years ago were liberal moved to the right to fight back

another reason is that the more non-whites move to white countries, the more whites have close contact with them and see how fucking terrible, violent, impulsive, untrustworthy and dumb they are

When I was a kid I wanted that leftist utopia too. Where all people love each other and dance in a circle with flowers in their hair. Then I saw what Islam is. Then I saw what blacks do wherever they go. Then I saw how they hate us, the anti-white crime rates etc. At this point I'm practically a nazi, but it was YOU who radicalized me, not my "tribalist nature"
>>
>>34118261
You would be happy to die if you would be a thirld worldian.
>>
>>34117420
>they'll just give you the job
>if you do get the job they'll give you the hours
STOP
>>
>>34117242
no, it isn't

just blatantly false, the prices are simply much lower in these countries.
>>
>>34117515
>we have it so bad
He said on the Internet.

Inb4 you're a rich over-achiever; this site is made for retarded children.
>>
>>34118370
No they are not, moron.
>>
>>34118298
>Then I saw what Islam is.
Yeah, I heard those marauding sharia gangs are really going to town in the US.
>Then I saw what blacks do wherever they go.
The average nigger is probably still more productive than the average neet.
>it was YOU who radicalized me, not my "tribalist nature"
It was being naive and still being naive in a different way that did that to you. Not saying that sjws and BLM and shit aren't hypocritical scum, but hating billions of people for things they were born into is typical sheltered retard ideology.
>>
>>34118370
Nope. You just had to google "GDP PPP per capita" to see for yourself. It literally is like that. What you thought that people in some shithole make ten times less but everything costs ten times less too?
>>
>>34118377
>having access to the internet is luxury in 2017.
>stating a verifiable fact is rendered moot by my idiotic quip.
>>
>>34115599
true.

basically: if you live in the first world, you're NOT a robot.
>>
>>34118303
I'm happy to die despite living in a country with one of the highest living standards in the world. I have a hard time thinking of myself as "living" already.
>>
>>34118298
>leftist utopia
Shut up, you fucking retard.

Drumpf fooled economically illterate and tribalist whites via identity politics and fear. Admit it.

The idea that nations should specialize in what they do best--like how a doctor buys food from a grocer because it's cheaper and less time consuming than growing his own food--and that nations grow wealthy via barter, exchanging productivity, and sharing technology--and not slaughtering natives for gold--is not a leftist utopia.
It's how you'd be thinking if your people didn't spend millenia killing each other over shiny metals and lands that have shiny metals.
This is obviously your blindspot and it is caused precisely because of intense tribalism. Sad that so many died even up until the last world war because whites can't grasp anything other than war and tribalist dick-waving and then they accuse others of the same because they're that fucking autistic and arrogant.
>>
File: Jk-Japan-02.jpg (20KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jk-Japan-02.jpg
20KB, 600x400px
>Tfw you live in a big 3,000 square foot luxury 650k home for free.
I feel bad for wage cucks and 3rd world plebs.
>>
>>34118474
>taking the Internet for granted
>having Internet is a basic human right or necessity
Children need to get off of the Internet already. There needs to be an 18 and up rule.
>>
File: american-dad.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
american-dad.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>>34115599
>You think 20k a year is poverty
It isn't?
>>
>>34118664
>taking acess to any kind of entertainment for granted
>taking drinking water for granted
>taking breathing non-toxic ear for granted
fuck you and your goalposts.

Having the internet is cheap as fuck and I make money with it doing translations, hell, just by not having to buy classifieds I would save the money.
>>
>>34118604
my country was constantly invaded, raided, exploited, practically colonized, didn't exist for over a century of occupation etc. but I forgot that for libtards all whites are devils. Let in those refugees, Poland, Finland, Slovenia, Ireland, to pay for your oppresive historical empires. Fucking parasite scum.

By leftist utopia I meant multiculturalism, "race is a social construct" and stuff like that.

You're only butthurt about white imperialism because you lost. EVERYBODY was doing that ALWAYS, that's how life works, strong rule, weak serve. Both on global and local scale. So again - inferiority complex. It's just sad. Like black desperately trying to claim they were ancient egyptians (or better, that they're the real hebrews of the bible) because they have no culture and history of advanced civilization. It's just ways of coping. Non-whites cope with the success of white people and western civilization by intense hatred. It's slave mentality vs master mentality.

Waah, waah, white devil is the cause of all my problems. My country is a shithole? Colonialism! Imperialism! Racism! Waah, waah. I hate white people! Oh, btw white people, can I move to your evil countries to live among you evil whites, pls? Pls pls pls, that's my life goal. Death to the west, please give me citizenship though.
>>
he's right you know.

origi9nsiaga
>>
File: SmithWON011detail.jpg (105KB, 275x384px)
SmithWON011detail.jpg
105KB, 275x384px
>>34118019
Imperialism is an outdated theory and possibly one of the stupidest I've ever heard of.

Productivity should be spread out amongst all people, specialization should be encouraged--not demonized via tarrifs, and stealing resources of people for "muh lebenstraum" so you can build a costly version of a car that differs from your neighbor ethnicities car slightly does not breed forwardness and innovation. It breeds stagnation and war--look at the many, many wars of Europe. You have been artificially selected to be so tribal all you know is oppression.
>>
>>34118838
most wars in european history were because of individualism not tribalism though, literally over 90% of them were just rivalries between different nobles, aristocrats. the actual soldiers didn't give a fuck.

I don't even know how many wars can be said to be caused by tribalism. Even Romans and later christians vs pagans were mostly initiated by Romans and christians not by the forest tribes.

Saying that World Wars were about tribalism is as stupid as muslims claiming (in defence when being accused of being evil and warmongering) that World Wars were because of christians.

WWI was the same old - european aristocracy starting a stupid war over some land dispute and everybody getting dragged into it. All that was different was the scale.

WWII was because of communism. Fascism was an ant-communist reaction. Communism is collectivism. The red scare, the red horde waiting at europe's borders, that's what caused the massive radicalization on the continent. Just like the current rise in right wing in the west is a defensive movement against external threat. Whites are individualist idealists, we only become tribalist when threatened by tribalist/collectivist enemy which forces us to become pragmatic and protect things we took for granted.
>>
>>34118481
Basically if you live outside the first world you arent a robot
>>
>>34115599
>implying any of us make even a thousand a month and arnt parasitically leeching our life off more wealthy people
>>
>>34115599
I don't care. Because I don't live in the third world. Bitch.

I'm laughing at you.
>>
>>34115827
At least people here have their reasons to be like that.
Normies who actually have a rich social life and regular sex act like that because they are filthy, degenerate cunts who need to hang or better even, be lashed on a cross.
>>
>>34118778
The US overtook Europe as an economic powerhouse almost from it's inception despite having the same amount of people and close to the same size of land. Why? Because the different white ethncities of America mixed into one, unrecognizable race of whites and put in place the anti-mercantilist theories of Adam Smith-- free movement, free labor, specialization by state-- amongst each other. Europe stagnated and grew poor. Why? They fought over colonies and metals and were constantly at war with each other.
We know from this great experiment that imperialism was a waste of many, many lives.
Europe spent all it's time fighting when they weren't lobbing off the hands' of their colonies' citizens. Nations that didn't think in "muh tribe," "muh sekrets," and "muh gold" were killed--where is Prussia? Through artificial selection your brains became autistically obessesed with tribalism ending with the first world war--American mutts who had the spell of tribalism momentarily broken saying, "Hey, colonialism isn't right. Look at our example--productivity and capital unbridled by protectionism." and again with the Hitler and his insane zero-sum conspiracy theories that Jews were as short-sighted as whites are.

Because you've been pacified momentarialy via legislation and propaganda, you think you are above all the wars and "not tribalist," but every thing including this election shows that whites sre not even close to being the enlightened beings they see themselves as.
>>
>>34115599
I don't give a fuck about you and your third world home country you fucking animal. You'd probably kill me for a tiny crumb of bread just to starve a few days later again anyway, so why the hell should I feel guilty about anything? Stick your guilt tripping crap up your butt

>that's what you probably get off to anyway
>>
>>34119241
fun thing that people complaining about imperialism and colonization don't mention is also that europeans were pretty much forced to develop this way of expansion because of Ottomans invading Europe and closing the land route to the east, which forced europe to try to go by sea - we all know what they found instead.

It's always the same, Ottomans, Mongols, Moors? Ignored, it's just ebil whites. Non-whites were doing the same thing to us for centuries, it's just that when we did it we were so ahead of everybody technologically that we pretty much conquered the whole world despite starting the game with the smallest continent, with the least natural resources and most unfriendly climate (deadly winters).

It's all just an excuse to hate whites because we dared to win. You'll NEVER ever admit that we did it because we're superior, it will always be this rhetoric of great injustice, great exploitation, of evil. Again, slave mentality. When you lose but you excuse it by saying "b-but we're the good guys, we have the moral high ground". You don't. You're just as bad, you invaded Europe throught centuries, you killed, raped, burned and kidnapped. You're not victims. You just lost. And you cry to this fucking day about it, all the while using white inventions every fucking day and even having the balls to try and steal our accomplishments from us and rewrite history.
>>
> live in south america
> could earn like 5 times more in first world
> very qualified to get great jobs there
> i really like third world everyday stamina
> find US and UE veeeryyy booooring

How fucked am I?
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.