[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any gay robot that wants a bf (female)?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3253.jpg (218KB, 960x956px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3253.jpg
218KB, 960x956px
Is there any gay robot that wants a bf (female)?
>>
>>34115102
Would we take turns? If yes, maybe.
>>
>>34115102
My boyfriend used to be a girl.
FTM are actually pretty cool people. I am very happy with them.
>>
>>34115102
only if you take it up the ass
>>
Is there any femanons that would want a bf (female)?

>>34115102
OP, if you want to talk to someone similar, I'm here. Could use some trans friends that aren't /lgbt/ or tumblr trash
>>
>>34115170
>Is there any femanons that would want a bf (female)?
fuck off to /lgbt/ with that lesbian shit

Traps are gay, and girls who want to scissor with musclegirls are still at least 80% gay
>>
>>34115102
Is that you, op? Timestamp?
>>
>>34115202
I don't want to date nasty dykes though, I just want a hetero ldr (which would work considering we wouldn't be having sex)
>>
>>34115102
Would I date a male, female, ftm, mtf, or genderfluid? Yes to all.
>>
>>34115102
OP if that's you, you are very beautiful, and you can do way better than this place. Go out and get a homo Chad.
>>
>>34115147
>only if you take it up the ass
of course
>>
>>34115267
then I want you to be my female bf

are you only bottom?
>>
>>34115301
I want to play with a guy's ass, but not actually fuck one, strapons look fucking stupid and probably feel even stupider.
>>
>>34115102
What are your preferences in boys, OP?
>>
>>34115354
What you do mean by "play"?
>>
>>34115170
i have the same question
been talking to a girl (male) through /tttt/ but she's getting quiet, i think she realized i'm not enough of a chad for her
>>
>>34115102
How many times do you plan on making this thread?
>>
What about a straight bf who wants a bf-(female)?
>>
>>34115383
eh, don't be super fat or bulky, I like average looking guys
>>34115391
fingers/mouth
>>
>>34115456
Any preference in terms of height, ethnicity?
>>
>>34115470
My boypussy is for Asian men ONLY
>>
>>34115354
that's actually hot

I like you my little faggot
>>
>>34115470
>height
being tall is nice but I don't really care
>ethnicity?
don't care
>>34115481
shut up
>>
Its literally all I want, a girl with cute short hair who takes the pressure off me to act masculine sounds perfect. Its really no surprise most of the girls I've been attracted to have been or currently are lesbians
>>
>>34115505
Sounds fair. So where you at?
>>
>>34115502
I love being called a faggot
>>
>>34115568
Ok, how about this.

KEEP YOUR NORMIE-SHIT HOOKUP THREADS OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.
>>
>>34115102
If that's you, you really need more hey.
>>
>>34115622
Sorry I meant hrt
>>
>>34115568
that's because you are a little fag ;)
>>
>>34115102
How does this work? Do I get to fuck you? Ass and pussy? I think it could work out as long as you don't go full female, specially on your period. If I have to deal with female's way of thinking, I'd rather just get a guy.
>>
>>34115760
How's it like as a gay man to fuck a vagina?
>>
>>34115800
I don't know man. That's why I'm asking if OP would also want her pussy fucked. I've never touched one. Only guys' asses.
>>
File: overlook the stupid shirt.jpg (55KB, 507x604px) Image search: [Google]
overlook the stupid shirt.jpg
55KB, 507x604px
>>34115760
>>34115834
if you're asking these questions, you don't know much about trans men
trans men are men, men (female) but they use male pronouns and present as men, etc, if you're dating a trans man you're going to be perceived as dating a man and very few people will notice the (female) unless you actively tell them
trans men taking testosterone do not have periods
most trans men do not want to have insertive piv sex, though some do
>>
>>34115867
This just became incredibly uninteresting.
>>
Would a man (female) want to date a girl (male)
>>
>>34115900
yes
t. man (female)
>>
>>34115867
I see. In that case, sure. I'd date OP, but sex would still be somewhat weird. I mean, I'm a top but if he's not up for penetration, then that's no good.
>>
>>34115907
Even if they're

>obnoxiously tall
>low sex drive
>apprehensive about using male parts
>>
>>34115867
>nobody knows I'm a transsexual

I do. The shoulders, arms, and chest give it away.
>>
OP here, I want dick in my ass, not my pussy.
>>
>>34115940
can you cum only with anal?
>>
>>34115940
Then I'd date you without a problem.
>>
>>34115920
it's all fairly variable, i should note
trans men who do not have insertive piv usually may be willing to have it with a long-term partner, long-term post-transition after dysphoria levels in general are reduced, etc
it's more likely if he can be absolutely 100% sure he isn't going to get pregnant, given that while taking testosterone ceases menses it doesn't actually make getting pregnant impossible, so if he's had a hysterectomy it's more likely
>>
>>34115928
>obnoxiously tall
how tall is obnoxious
>low sex drive
we probably live on different continents as is
>apprehensive about using male parts
dickgirls who don't like their dicks are cutest dickgirls, you get to comfort them with a freetom up the boipucci
>>
File: 22.png (89KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
89KB, 417x234px
>>34115940
>>34115102
>Is there any gay robot that wants a bf (female)?
>OP here, I want dick in my ass, not my pussy.
That's actually my fetish. Too bad I live far away and we'll never meet.
>>
>>34115867
they aren't men, sorry

just freaks in denial.
>>
>>34115867
>a literal woman has more beard than you
aaaaaaa
>>
>>34116083
i'm not saying 'men' as some sort of magic gender thing, you can believe or disbelieve that if you want
i'm saying 'men' as the social category of men, which includes anyone who appears male no matter how this person was born
>>
>>34115102
that guy looks like a male version of ciara
>>
>>34115170
I would like a bf (female) but I use Tumblr so you probably wouldn't like me
>>
>>34115958
>can you cum only with anal?
yes
>>
>>34115920
Blowjobs aren't good enough for you?
>>
>itt an overt trans shill
>tfw everyone's too horny to care
>>
>>34116279
Amazing. You are literally born to be a fag
>>
>>34116319
Blowjobs are good, yes. But I do enjoy fucking my partner's ass and laying down exhausted on his back after a good fuck. Sleeping while hugging him from behind is also too fucking good.

So no, blowjobs are not enough for me. I enjoy skin contact and fucking too much to live with only getting blowjobs.
>>
>>34116387
It's almost like some transgendered people are actually transgendered.
>>
>>34116405
Blurg, you're way too sentimental Anon
>>
>>34116405
>ass

Most FTMs are going to be into getting fucked in the ass, the type of penetration the other anon was talking about was pussy. As long as you're okay with anal being the only kind of penetration then you're probably set with 90% of FTMs
>>
>>34116429
Why do they want to become men if they want to be fucked? Seems like it defeats the whole purpose
>>
>>34116445
Being transgendered isn't about sex.
It's only a sexual thing for people who aren't actually transgendered (trans-trenders I think they're called)

Don't let tumble-teir mentally ill people who say they are transgendered mislead your view of actual transgendered people. It's good that you're asking and not just outright dismissing. It means you understand that you don't understand, sadly, it's really complicated and hard to explain, but the short version is that being transgendered (actually transgendered) is not about sex, it's about the way you live your life.
>>
>>34116445
>this thread wasn't made by me
Are you using a bot or something then?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.