[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey anon can i sit next to you >of course (adjust hat)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5587.jpg (57KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5587.jpg
57KB, 960x1280px
>hey anon can i sit next to you
>of course (adjust hat)
>>
>>34115089
Looks like a very polite and respectable man, sitting next to a very typical awkward teenager.
>>
I think that girl is beautiful

Would cuddle and kiss after a nice blowjob
>>
I think the only benefit of being old is being able to dress like that nice man
>>
File: 13457256.jpg (52KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
13457256.jpg
52KB, 618x412px
>>34115161
She looks like a female Anton Yelchin
>>
>picture of a nicely dressed Russian man sitting next to a young woman who just sat down without asking because it's public transportation

What the fuck is even the point of this thread?
>>
>>34115246
be original anon try to read their thought the aura surrounding them
>>
>>34115089
>hey anon can i sit next to you
>of course (adjust hat)
>she wants to fuck
>>
>>34115089
>excuse me ma'am, may I sit next to you?
>she can't hear him through her headphones, so she assumes he isn't talking to her
>he sits down awkwardly and curses the ypunger generation for always being connected to their phones
>she gets off at her usual stop, and he watches her walk off the train
>as the doors close, she turns around to make eye contact
>"Maybe she is my daughter," he reflects, thinking he might recall her face
>"What a fucking weirdo," the girl thinks, as she walks to Chad's apartment.
>>
...I step into an avalanche...
...It floods over my soul...
>>
LOL. his briefcase isn't directly over his knees.

so what is it resting on?
>>
>>34115089
I want to be just like him when i grow up.
>>
>>34115089
>yes you can, you can even sit on my lap.
>oh thanks, but no, I just want to sit next.
>please sit on my lap.
>no
>*stares in tense awkward silence*
>no
>ok

>the transporting vehicle stops and everybody goes to their business
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.