[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is learning russian worth it to get a russian gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: 1401224549631.jpg (290KB, 1089x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1401224549631.jpg
290KB, 1089x1024px
Is learning russian worth it to get a russian gf?
>>
As a slav let me warn you that eastern slavs are white only in appearance. Inside they're mongols. All good eastern slavs got killed by bolsheviks. All that's left is people with nomadic mentality. Men look like they have fetal alcohol syndorome, women have AIDS, there's also a significant amount of tatar blood mixed in them.

The only good slavs are western slavs - Poles and Czechs. There's a big number of pure-blood slavs remaining there, and those that are mixed are mixed with pre-WW2 Germans.

There are also southern slavs (balkans), but they're mixed with turks. Some of them so much that they're literally just orthodox turks.

Feel pity for the few pure slavs remaining in the south and east though. Escape brothers before you get contaminated.
>>
>>34114860
Katya is ethnically tartar

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatars

(Well aware it's a Mobile link, I'm sick laying in bed)
>>
>>34114860
Da, moi drug
>>
>>34114860
Russians are not worth it. Females still hop on armenian dicks and bait the russian guys to marry them. There are lots of feminists, too. And let me tell you: they're worse than the american ones.
If you really want a slav, do like >>34114912
said or find a female slav who wasn't born in eastern europe.
>>
>>34114860
how can she be soooo cute?
>>
>>34114912
Just insain saloed.
>>
>>34114860
>not russian boyfriend
>>
>>34114860
Fake Nose
>>
>>34114912
The tartar yoke is a myth invented by the Romanovs, who were Germans.
>>
>>34114912
Also a slav, stop with the blackpills slavs are nice people
>>
>>34116785
>>34116786
if you can't see the clear and wierd deformity in most russian males, and the clear asian influence in the facial structure of many russians you're blind. It's not only tatars, also people from caucasus region, georgians etc. with those fucking eyebrows and dark hair, jesus. Today's russians are more finno-ugric/tatar than slavic.

And southern slavs are contaminated, just like spaniards, greeks and italians, by centuries of rape from non-whites.
>>
>>34116852
There are no pure aryans anywhere bro.
>>
>>34116880
there's still plenty in scandinavia and central europe
>>
>>34116899
As someone who is danish I must dispute that statement. There are people who look phenotypically aryan, but they aren't pure.
>>
hahaha wtf its like posting a picture of zooey whatever her fucking name is, and saying its what american girls are like.

Anyway you would all hate Tatar or Russian girls. they're stronger willed than usa girls. they're often very religious either muslim or orthodox. and unless they are far eastern asian then they age like milk. we also often get married very early.

we have a saying
the man is the head of the family, but the woman is the neck, and the head cannot move without the necks permission.

if you can't handle american girls how will you handle russian girls who cut your dick if you look at another woman
>>
File: mämmi.png (34KB, 600x678px)
mämmi.png
34KB, 600x678px
>>34116852
>not wanting superior finno-ugric blood
>>
>>34116917
who did they mix with? scandinavia and central europe were never invaded by non-whites until current times
>>
I always see slavs, usually Russians, talk about how their women are trash and I see so few cute slav women, it makes me sad. I want slavbros to have qts too. Katya and Poklonskaya, who is a meme, are the only qts I've seen.
>>
>>34117021
Who do you think lived in Scandinavia and Central Europe when the Aryans got there? And Denmark had eskimos from Greenland, Sweden and Norway had lapps and finns. Central Europe had people from Southern Europe.
>>
>>34117305
The babushka meme is real as far as I can tell tbqh familia.

And it applies to all slavs
>>
>>34117305
lol Russian women are the prettiest are u ok
>>
Don't go to russia. You will get your ass beat.
>>
I also thought about learning russian since I like the history and music but it feels like such a bother and it doesn't seem practical at all.
>>
>>34116751
> le me
> russian autisto
> had some money
> applied to the uk uni, got accepted
> thought that I could fing a uk girl to marry me, become a citizen and cut costs for my degree
> ultimately failed
> soon return to russia
>>
>>34118571
Everytime you ask a Russian guy about Russian women, they tell you they are awful.
>>
>>34114860
I am studying russian so I can shitpost in Russian 4chan
>>
>>34119182
That applies to literally every man in every country, especially American men.
>>
>>34114860
No. Of course not. Don't be a fucking retard.
Russian women are the biggest normies out there. They'd shun a robot like you any time.
>>
>>34114912
Southern and Eastern European women are literally the best looking in the world you dumb autist.
>>
>>34119850
I said nothing about them being ugly
>>
Polish guy who grew up in Germany here.
I don't know about Russians but the polish girls are beautiful.
The guys look like shit though. I really don't understand how this is possible desu.
Every time I go to Poland on vacation I notice how almost every girl is a at least 7/10. In Germany you have also pretty girls but not as many. Plus most are very tall so you have to be 1,8m+ to not feel like a manlet. On the other hand the polish girls are rather short.
It's a shame that the country is a shithole overall.
>>
>>34120115
Genes don't fucking matter when you're pretty, dummy. That's a free redpill by the way.
>>
>>34120520
another polish guy here, Poland is only a shithole if you're an entitled millenial with utopian dreams about how a country should look like. How are you enjoying all those muslims brother? How long do you think it will be before you're running screaming towars the border begging us to take you back?

>>34120524
of course the matter, if you'd race mix with a "beautiful" black woman you're dead to me, lower than a dog
>>
>>34120614
I don't really care about Muslims. But yes, the politicians here need to step up their game.
I like Polands way of dealing with strangers (not letting them in) better.
The problem with Germany is that the politicians let everyone fuck our asses because they fear that someone could get the idea of us still being nazis.
That sucks hard because I see how german people work and they deserve to get the fruits of their work.
But instead they have to feed half of Europe with those fruits and this is not really fair.
I experienced that some poles are also very good hard working people but damn, I also experienced frauds and backstabbers of the worst kind that you won't find in Germany.
What the german politicians don't realize is that they are just making the people angry and unsatisfied with the situation. And with that it is more likely that fanatics like Hitler succeed and get to the top.
>>
>>34121010
those "german" politicians are jews with changed names, they do this on purpose not because they're stupid and short-sighted

this whole situation will end in another massive war in europe
>>
Of course. Why not?
oregano paizano
>>
A Polack being a typical Polack racist traitor spewing hatred at south and east slavs and even at Germans, subtly ignoring the war crimes of the White Army and the Poles themselves against Belarus and Ukraine under the guise of Prometheanism... Americans and west Yuros trying to speak for Russians as to whose women look better, as if they have any right to do so...

I'm sure the "Pure West Slav" was on full display during the Euro cup when the Poles threw rocks at a procession of Russians, autistically screeching: kurwa kurwa!, and then ran like leaky pussies when the Russians rushed them before the cops took action, right?

What a trash thread, full of shit retards.

I emigrated to the states as a child from the Russian Federation and the last time I returned was before I'd be eligible for the draft; but even I can tell you, no, Russians do not prefer western women and their ludicrous ideas about feminism and family structure. What you see Russian Chad, or Ivan, doing in your countries, buying massive yachts, pure cocaine, and supermodels with his stolen post-soviet wealth, doesn't reflect Russian morals.

Russia is as conservative as a western country can get right now, and even in a supposedly leftist country like China the locals would still see you as a faggot that has to go to a poorer country to get women; despite how many Chinese there are in the west.

That's because people belong with their own.
>>
>>34119252
Same here famalamam
>>
>>34114860
why in the fuck would you want that
my town is swarming with disgusting roly poly russian women, they're nasty and bitchy
>>
What ethnicity has the best women?
>>
>>34122340
slav, no contests, hands down
>>
>>34122142
>traitor

how exactly that word applies here? I said only good things about my country and people

>war crimes of the White Army

oh jesus, he's a commie. if you're so concerned about eastern slavs then you should know that reds slaughtered over 60 milions of them. also white army was infiltrated by zionists, there was a lot of sabotage during crucial period of civil war, and it was them that went around killing civilians. bolshevik revolution was the greatest tragedy in your country's history, if 2 nuclear bombs exploded in 1917 in Moscow and St Petersburg they would do less damage to the russian people than the reds did

>I'm sure the "Pure West Slav" was on full display during the Euro cup when the Poles threw rocks at a procession of Russians

you mean euro 2012? Russian organized a massive march thru the centre of Warsaw, people on the streets didnt know about your holiday or whatever so they thought it was a provocation and attacked.
Also that "this is Russia" on polish map banner you unfurled later during the game confirmed the eternal imperialist attitude that made you so hated here.

As for Russian morals and conservatism - it's all for show. How about your massive organized crime? Your AIDS epidemic? Prostitution? How about all those Chechens and other animals from central asia that roam your country killing and raping and you just sweep in under the rug instead of purging them like the bear defending western civ that you claim to be?
>>
>>34122142
also Belarus and Ukraine are made up countries, the first only exists because of massive 19th century russification brainwashing programe by the russian empire, second was literally made up by Lenin and other politicians after WWI.

There's no such thing as a Belarussian and Ukrainian nations, they're mix between Poles and Russians. The latter have some strong national identity today, too bad it started with a POLISH noble Chmielnicki being a greedy cunt. They're literally Poles and Russian with some Tatar and Turk blood mixed in, with delusions of being succesors to Kievan Rus. I have no idea why those 2 countries exist. They're brainwashed Poles. Kosciuszko was born in todays Belarus, Mickiewicz too. It's rightful polish clay.
>>
>>34120614
>you're dead to me
You're that insecure polish autist from the "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP" thread, aren't you?
>>
>>34122666

Oh, jesus! It's someone who actually has any idea what they're talking about! The sheer terror!

Zionists? The White Army committed pogroms against Jews, alienating both them and the Green Armies by failing to produce a cohesive leadership, failing to adapt. That has literally nothing to do with "slaughtering 60 million", which is a number that would even raise eyebrows if the discussion was about fucking Mao Zedong. You're using a logical fallacy, a non-argument.

A fair analysis of the revolutionary, industrial era has little and less to do with Cold War "communism" or modern Russia. You may as well attack me for hating Poles or Finns the way you attack me for the AIDS epidemic, it would be just as utterly baseless. Have integrity.

It's lovely that you ignore my mentioning of Prometheanism. And your whitewashing of Polish warmongering and ethnic cleansing by going, "They're not real people! They don't exist!" was to be expected. That's what virtually all Poles have to say about it, that's the only argument ever given by Poles on /pol/ in these kinds of threads. You know that, yes? It's disappointing how comfortable you are hopping onto a bandwagon.

The national emblem of Ukraine is a very old symbol. Kiev is a very old place. The cossacks have a rich history.

At some point, all countries are just made up. Even yours.

Euro 2012, 2016, 1984, I don't know. I know I saw footage on LL. Russian behavior disgusted me as well, but, well, some of it is kind of funny desu. Hooligans.

A polish girl kicked me in the balls when I was young, very hard, for no reason. I thought we were friends. It's partly why I'm on this board. I don't hold it against you, though. I wish you well.
>>
>>34123492
white army was not cohesive, so actualy russian patriots attacked reds and jews (people responsible for the revolution) while zionist plants from the international force attacked russian civilians and sabotaged the war effort, simple

60 million is the actual figure, counting all the pogroms, gulags, hunger etc. that's how many died.
Mao? Thats 100+ million, literally, without exaggeration.

As I explained polish crimes in the east were caused by russian propaganda which divided the region. For example attack on Lithuania was a retaliation for them siding with the reds in 1920, they have no right to cry about us taking Wilno, they backstabbed us and were punished. Belarus and Ukraine were russified as part of a massive anti-polish propaganda programs of the russian empire. Destroying orthodox churches and trying to polonize and catholicize those regions was just a reborn polish nation clumsily trying to undo it and create Intermarium (succesor state to the commonwealth which you destroyed which started all the problems the region now has).

National emblem may be old, but modern Ukrainians are NOT descendants of the old Kievan Rus which was simply destroyed. There is no succesor state to it.

All countries are made up, but not ethnicities. Do you have the legend about Lech, Czech and Rus in Russia too? There are 3 groups of Slavs, like I stated from the beggining in this thread. Unfortunately your group was hit heavily by Mongols and Jews and today you're heavily mixed and degenerate.
>>
>>34119108
>it doesn't seem practical at all.

>WW3 breaks out
>Americans get drafted
>You speak Russian well enough to trick the Army recruiter who barely passed high school into thinking you're fluent
>You get a cushy linguistics job where you never get shot at
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.