[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies go out of their way to hurt you? I do nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2540.gif (993KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2540.gif
993KB, 500x374px
Why do normies go out of their way to hurt you? I do nothing to deserve it but I receive consistent physical and verbal abuse from these insufferable cunts.
>>
>>34114716
Don't take shit from anyone, anon.
>>
>>34114733
But im fucking manlet tier. I'm working on falling for the /fit/ meme right now.
>>
>>34115151
You'll always be a manlet, but keep getting fit and acquire currency. That's the way to go, anon.
>>
>>34115151
leave cum on their backpack
>>
>>34115393
>>34116048

Thanks lads for the suggestions lads. I'll consider both.
>>
>>34114716
It's funny to see you squirm.
>>
>>34114716
their stepdad, single mom, unhappy parents, bratty siblings, etc. do the same do them. They are either not self aware enough to know what they are doing or do not care.
>>
>>34114716
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t8xSdtb8Yc
>>
1. People don't go out of their way to hurt you unless they are assholes, and that's not common.
2. If everyone is being a cunt to you, there must be a reason.
3. Maybe you are doing something that makes everyone hate you.
>>
>>34117357
>unless they are assholes, and that's not common
In what world do you live in
Most people are assholes who hurt other people just to feel better
>>
>>34117042
>>34117243
>>34117260
>>34117357

I laugh off most things but I can't think of anything that would cause them to dislike me. Literally the worst thing I do is correct people occasionally.
>>
>>34117357
>Maybe you are doing something that makes everyone hate you.
Yes, it's called being ugly in a world where all people are expected to be attractive.
>>
>>34117513
That's probably it.
There's nothing more infuriating than when the autistic kid no one cares about starts pretending to be smarter than you
>>
>>34117513
"Sooner or Later, Different Scares People"

Stop acting different around people, act more like them, and they will start liking you more. Even if you dont like doing what they do.

The fact that you mind what they say about you means that you care about them, if you care about them...be more like them.

Someone says a joke, they all start laughing. -> you laugh along too, equally loud and stop when most have stopped laughing.

Some guys/girls ask you a question -> respond like they do, if you dont know how, then watch youtube videos of people talking to each other and answering questions. You can also catch people talking to each other IRL just listen to them and fantasize that you are one of them and act like that when you get into a conversation.

Dress more like those people, you have to blend in, are most people wearing gray shirts? then you wear something like that too! Are they wearing something black pants? then wear something like that too! its important that its not exactly the same, but almost the same!

This is how you become a regular dude, all the stuff you have been doing..just stop it, you are not happy with what you're getting, so change yourself to make it work.

I KNOW, it sucks that they dont have to change, but thats the funny part, they already changed.
>>
>>34117513
Then you obviously have a falsely inflated opinion of yourself. If every single person you interact with is a cunt to you, then something is definitely wrong with you. But you're too enamored with yourself, thinking you're perfect, to be willing to do any self-analysis.
>>
>>34118214

I guess 'Normies' is too broad of a term because there are the odd people who don't care. However the majority of people seem to take pleasure in abuse.
>>
>>34118327
If a majority of people are cunts to you, that's still not normal. There's something you're not telling us, or are unwilling to admit about yourself.
>>
>>34117513
>Literally the worst thing I do is correct people occasionally.
when they're talking to you or do you suddenly butt into their conversations?
>>
>>34114716

She's pretty hot.

and oriignal
>>
>>34118468
SOmetimes I chime in just to start a debate. I correct them on they spread misinformation about things duch as politics and try to educate them on this.
>>
>>34118523
>1. people hate you
>2. interrupt their conversations to correct them
>3. goto 1
mystery solved
>>
>>34118523
>>34118542
>correct them

More often than not this isn't even a Sheldon Cooper-type factually correct but missing the point tidbit, but someone who "corrects" opinions with his own opinions. Not facts.

Give examples of what sort of things you have corrected people and educated them on?
>>
>>34118523
>>34118542
>>34118574

I don't know why some anon pretended to be me but he is almost correct. I only correct the someone if it is to do with complete fact E.g 1+1=3. No it equals 2
>>
>>34118574
I corrected them on why Hillary was a dumb choice and that Trumopp would be greater for all of us. I mockingly called them idiots but was just joking around in the heat of the moment. I made sure to smile to defuse the situation.
>>
>>34118696
Once again, this isn't op. You can tell by the spelling errors.
>>
>>34118677
why you correcting them
why are you talking to them at all if they hate you
>>
File: th (4).jpg (7KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
th (4).jpg
7KB, 300x187px
>>34118744
This is why no one likes you.
>>
>>34118677
Obviously you have never corrected someone for saying 1+1=3. What facts have you corrected? Give an example or two.
>>
>>34118762
I wouldn't even say they hate me. They'll be reasonably civil until for some reason they will just gang up and attack me. I just want to make sure that if two people are arguing a person isn't discredited wrongly.
>>
>>34118800
>They'll be reasonably civil until for some reason they will just gang up and attack me.
they tolerate you (ie. being civil), but you won't go away or sperg out so they attack you

>f two people are arguing a person isn't discredited wrongly.
none
of
your
business
>>
>>34118772
It's hard to think of examples but today I corrected someone when they claimed there was no censorship concerning negative viewpoints of Stalin in the UK. I pointed out that the book Animal Farm was suppressed from being released until Stalin's disliking the UK wasn't as much as an issue as it was during the second world war.
>>
>>34114716
if dudes, i assume they are trying desperately to be nothing like you and to put you down makes them feel like theyre widening to gap between them and you. like making fun of faggots to not seem like one.

if broads, cuz youre weird and they want you dead asap so they dont have to worry about you freaking about and school shooting.
>>
>>34118862

>none
>of
>your
>business

Half of the time I know the people in question. It's not as if I'm intruding on strangers conversations.
>>
>>34117513
>Literally the worst thing I do is correct people occasionally
So you have like confidence in social situations to correct people? I bet you have a gf too. I bet you are not even a virgin.
>>
>>34118925
>Half of the time I know the people in question.
but they hate you
so it IS none of your business
>>
>>34118932
Sorry mate. Kissless virgin here.
>>
>>34118938
The person who benefits from this exchange usually thanks me.
>>
>>34118876
Animal Farm was published in August 1945. It was hard to find publishers for it during 1943-1944, and even then, the publisher he found wanted to delay it until the war was over.
>>
>>34117513
don't listen to these normies >>34118038 >>34118214 >>34118468

Isn't it odd how they trip over themselves to accuse you of thinking you are smarter than them when you just mentioned you occasionally correct people?

A broken clock is right twice a day. It is not physically impossible for them to make mistakes, if a retard followed Einstein around enough he would witness Einstein spilling coffee or something.

So why does something so mundane so severely trigger them?

It is basically le chimp brain activating, trying to restore their social dominance.

Don't stop. OP. I fact ramp it up. Bug the hell out of normies and let them know you do it intentionally, that this isn't some character flaw or you being a narcissist, you are making a conscious effort to fuck with them exactly because it pisses them off. If they don't get irritated then do the opposite, start being nice to that particular person and help them out, make sure you treat that old lady who serves tea like she's your best friend in front of them while treating Chad and Stacy like human garbage.

Life is too short to miss opportunities to inflict suffering on these deluded shitcunts.
>>
File: 1465346952360.jpg (150KB, 759x782px) Image search: [Google]
1465346952360.jpg
150KB, 759x782px
>>34119057
Yes

Originality >>

Oriinginal nddnss. Fnammgmsmc
>>
>>34119083
>A broken clock is right twice a day.
unless it's a 24 hour clock, you know goes from 0 to 24, that wouldn't be right twice a day
>>
>>34119083
Not sure if that's too healthy anon. Don't doubt the ability to rustle some normies jimmies but the frontal approach isn't my thing.
>>
>>34119116
This pettiness is a bit too far. Even for me, when a person is essentially correct or a turn of phrase is being used I would just leave it alone.
>>
>>34119171
>Isn't it odd how they trip over themselves to accuse you of thinking you are smarter than them
>Does exactly that

You hypocrite normie :^ )
>>
>>34117042
This

It's why I started beating and raping underage girls
>>
>>34119608
Those two replies are different people you ironic sperg
>>
>>34119680
No need to call me a sperg you normie
>>
>>34119083
I just wanted to help...

In OP's post it seems like he doesnt like the way people treat him, so I gave him some advise on how to act around people, but not to change his mind/thinking!

Its all about acting, I admit I have done some cold stuff to people, you may call me a
psychopath or sociopath but in the end most people dont care about people. Ever heard the quote: Fake it 'til you make it ?

I try to tell OP that acting the same around people will give better results, he might correct people alot or alittle, but he needs to know that when correcting people in a place where there are alot of stupid people is not helpful, you will only make them mad, he has to act like them but dont be them, he has to be himself somewhere else and see if it works, if not, then he has to go back to acting, its just that they dont understand him if he shows what he really thinks.
>>
Different people treat me different ways and often it ends up being because I remind them of someone else so they act like I am that person even if we barely know each other. Some people feel sorry for me but for the wrong reasons, others hate me. What's weird is how people get jealous of me, I have a big dick and sort of muscular but that's it.
>>
>>34118038

>This is how you become a regular dude

No, this is how you become a sociopath or develop SPD.
At the risk of sounding like a normie motivational poster, be yourself... mostly.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.