[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online dating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1483896458066.jpg (783KB, 937x937px)
1483896458066.jpg
783KB, 937x937px
How many messages should a guy have to send on average in online dating to get a single reply? How many do you send?
>>
If you are a Chad, 2 - 5.

If you are a beta, 200 - 500.

Less than beta.... 2000 - 5000 (assuming you can get an answer at all).
>>
Online dating has completely evolved to its most vapid state. People don't even read what the other person is into. It comes down to "do you think this person is attractive" and swipe left or right depending on the answer.

It's a complete joke and anyone who still uses online dating for anything other than a quick fuck is just wasting their time. Online dating is completely skewed in women's favor. Why should you partake in a service where you have to accept 300 people as potential partners and only get 1 match when you can go out and get much more without the effort.
>>
Well I wouldn't have any problem with a quick fuck but the point is I can't even get replies.
>>
>>34114272

OP. Short answer: the difficulties one face with online dating are the very same as hitting on strangers. That means women can indeed find a match way more easily and the only ones you might get look like they belong to a crime syndicate from a Dick Tracy movie.
>>
>>34114272
How tall are you? You might be too tall. Women are liking shorter dudesthese days. Take it from me I'm 5'6" with a 5" dick and my GF is 5'9"
>>
>>34114272
i'm about a 5/10 and i've never gotten a reply. I've sent about 200 messages over five accounts and three websites.
>>
>>34114459
That's right.
I tried okcupid, I live in a small town so there's not so many girls around. At first I tried that like thing, visited their pages and smashed that like button. They didn't even visit my page in return. After few days I tried to message them, messaged 5 different girls with 60-80% compatability and not a single one of them answered me or even visited my page. This is just a fucking joke.
If you are not Chad, there's no point. I tried tinder before, but it didn't work obviously. Nobody even read your profile if you aren't sexy alpha.
>>
File: 1478525242545.gif (1MB, 275x252px) Image search: [Google]
1478525242545.gif
1MB, 275x252px
>make your own profile at dating site
>try to interact with other people and leave messages
>log off
>make a fake profile with a 3 or 4/10 girl
>do nothing
>wait 1 week
>check back and see how many messages each profile got
>realize even 3 or 4/10 girls have way more options than you and can choose who to message in a ocean of betas
>>
>>34114272
>send one
>if no reply, move on

this is dating now
>>
>>34114272
as many as you want man
protip: bring up what you can cook
if you can't cook, learn to cook something ffs
>>
>>34114272
Names for OP's pic, I've only jacked off once this morning and that was like 45 minutes ago.
>>
>>34114272

Weeell, time for jav.
Fuck you nigger for making me do this.
>>
>>34115376
link pls

join me and i will make your face the greatest in koridai

haha i lied, just drop links pls
>>
File: what will happen next.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
what will happen next.webm
1MB, 800x450px
What's going on here, guys?
>>
>>34114272

t. scripted on interpals a couple of years ago
>>
>>34115469
Looks like a regular japanese game show to me, hoss
>>
I just read an article on business insider that says you have to send 35 messages to likely get one reply.

What a joke.
>>
>>34116422

Oh shit my mistake. 58 messages.

http://www.businessinsider.com/online-dating-message-statistics-2013-7
>>
>>34114272
Omg are they real? Can someone give me sauce?
I want to impregnate them so hard.
>>
>>34114272
I'm not even attractive but I get replies like half the time just because I'm not some braindead fool who just says "sup" or "your eyes are so beautiful grrrl"
>>
>>34114917
I also live in a relatively small city, 140k people, yet there's only a dozen girls on okc. Fucking normies driving everyone to tinder, where am I supposed to find my qt nerdy introvert gf?
> every time there's a new girl, check her out
> she visits me in return without exception
> get random visits
> get random likes
> no messages ever

I've messaged three girls, one replied. While I get visits and likes, they're all from girls in other countries, dammit I want someone I can actually meet. Same city would be nice, most of the current girls are ones I wouldn't even fuck (fat, sjw, snowflake sexual...)
>>
>>34114272

20 ish to get a reply

60 ish to get a convo going

100 ish to get an actual date irl.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.