[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tried modafinil for the first time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: flat,1000x1000,075,f[1].jpg (126KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f[1].jpg
126KB, 900x900px
>full of energy, finished all my homework for the week in just one night
>won't have any assignments to turn in until 3 weeks from now
>don't act like a weirdo in social situations
>able to truck through my day without getting tired
>mfw I only had enough money for 2 pills
>today
>back to being an unmotivated pos
>can't focus on hardly anything
I NEED MORE GOD DAMN IT!!!!
I WANT TO BE A NORMIE AGAIN
>>
Lucky anon. I take modafinil every single day for narcolepsy, so it doesn't really "perk me up". It just makes me "normal". Well, I guess there is a LITTLE extra energy. Not nearly as much as you though. Nice not falling asleep all the damn time though. Driving is still probably a bad idea.
>>
>>34114334
I'm the same way, I take adderall because I'm legit ADD and I need it to be normal but normies at my school take it to become robots (of the focused, studious & academic kind) and it pisses me off
>>
Welcome to the big world of pharmas mane
>>
>>34114362
>>34114383

Ah, to be normal.

And yes, fuck the big pharma. I go to the grocery store and so many times I've seen little old grannies with arthritis and fibromyalgia get denied their pain pills because pre-authorization and insurance companies are a pain in the ass. Yet the illegals always have a nice stock of them, and they don't need them like the granny would. They use them because extra energy. Fuuuuuck.
>>
>>34114437
I don't give a shit about all that political stuff, I just want to get that feeling of being a normie again.

I can already tell something is wrong with me and probably should be prescribed pills like this, but ill never be allowed to legally because dr will keep saying there is nothing wrong with me when clearly there is.
>>
>>34114473
Kys just world apologist.
>>
>>34114437
If you feel that strongly I'm not gonna be
>that guy
But you can source modafinil elsewhere
>>
>>34114485
no thanks, don't want to die just yet. Need drugs to unleash my real potential
>>
>>34114148
My aunt works at a hospital I'm thinking of asking her to get me a script for it
>>
>>34114334
You're body is just used to it by now so the effect's aren't as strong.
>>
>>34114522
It's probably not as easy as you think bruh
But hey why not get a script for some fun shit while you're at it
>>
>>34114571

Fair enough. They still are better than nothing.

>>34114473

My bad, been spending too much time on /pol/. But yes, that sucks. Hope you can get a prescription, or pills some other way.

>>34114503

You can get most things other ways, lmao.
>>
>>34114591
There's your answer then, Agoranyourself some Xanax or Etiz bruh then you can just be fucked all the time
>>
>>34114584
I don't know what fun stuff to get :( what do you recommend?
I'm thinking of asking her because she got my mom some weight loss pills prescription just cause mom asked for it so maybe my aunt has connections
>>
>>34114148
Anon if you really want to be a normie again, you have to leave, not normies get out ree but genuinely you should leave, it will help you feel better, would provide more help but I've never been able to make friends with out another friend as a filter
Inb4 normie ree
>>
>>34114620
Well here's my recommendation
>Xanax/Alpropazam
This is the ubiquitous anti-anxiety, good for giving confidence and as it says, combating anxiety. The fun comes with the euphoria when you drop a few bars and smoke or drink or combine other drugs with them. Just be careful with more than a few and drinking you black out easy. I recommend 2mg Bars, Pfizer is a good quality but I also HIGHLY recommend Qualitest and Greenking.
>Etizoplam
Like the above but less chance to end up doing stupid shit if you abuse heavy and less euphoria but more muscle relaxant
>Diazepam
Valium man, try and fight the going to sleep feeling and you get a great euphoria, tend to be messy as fuck
>Codeine/ Codeine Phosphate/ Tramadol
Opiates are good, probably less useful than the above tho
>cocaine
Self-explanatory
>Ketamine
Honestly it's such a laugh you should endeavour to try it once
>>
>>34114772
Everything on that list is addictive.
>>
>>34114844
Everything is addictive, just regulate by only getting a small amount a time. Besides does it matter, you want fun
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.