[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just watched cheese pizza for first time >absolutely shocked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

>just watched cheese pizza for first time
>absolutely shocked
>and aroused at the same time
>>
>>34113710
You're going to jail anon.
The NSA already knows what you've done. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.
>>
>>34113748

I have a strong magnet just in case
>>
What's that? Link please?
>>
>>34113766
>he thinks deleting shit off his hard drive will save him.
You really don't understand how the NSA works do you?
>>
>>34113848
I think he means one of those industrial sized magnets they use for lifting cars with which he's going to use to crush his entire body when they come for him.
>>
>>34113710
i have a friend in the fbi, you're going down anon
>>
Where did you watch it you pedo?
>>
File: aesthetic.jpg (142KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic.jpg
142KB, 570x570px
I would feel less guilty masturbating to CP

than I would being on the squad to kick in some innocent neckbeard's door to send him to rape land

That said, we live in an actual thoughtcrime dystopia. I'ts been nice knowing you, OP
>>
>>34114817
>thought crime
>supporting the distribution of cp a thought crime and not a federal offense for reasons
>implying
Dumbass
>>
>>34114817
>innocent

Just viewing these images is supporting the industry and causing the sexual exploitation of children
>>
>>34114872
>>34114911
Innocent civilians swapping videos of
>children getting raped
>ISIS beheadings
>fatal chimpouts
>animal mating videos
is none of my business; and I'm offended that my taxpayer dollars are going towards the salary of the jack-booted thugs and spooks in charge of enforcing Societally Productive Viewing Materials
>>
just saw on CNN that it's ok
>>
>>34114928
>is none of my business; and I'm offended that my taxpayer dollars are going towards the salary of the jack-booted thugs and spooks in charge of enforcing Societally Productive Viewing Materials

noice trelle xD
>>
File: 4chanpartyvan-1.jpg (29KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
4chanpartyvan-1.jpg
29KB, 380x285px
Hello, I need to have a word with you. Please come in and take a seat.
>>
>>34113766
what's the difference between a magnet link and a torrent download? why are there two? whats a tracker?
>>
>>34116704
Why the fuck are you asking him retard

Go look at the /t/ sticky is has all your answers
>>
>>34116814
thanks nelson

didn't think this place would have guide like that. godspeed
>>
>>34116704
>what's the difference between a magnet link and a torrent download? why are there two? whats a tracker?
magnet link is basically a stripped down version of a torrent file

The rest of what you ask can be found out on Google
>>
File: 1483386492624.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483386492624.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>Working
>Boss comes into my office
>Says police are here and looking for me
>shitgotreal.fml
>boss lauged
> "its time for a coffe break"
>I fucking believe him..
>>
>>34117367

>watching sea peas in work

You dumbass
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.