[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we have a suicide support/advice thread talk about your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

can we have a suicide support/advice thread

talk about your feels, if you should go or not, the repercussions

let's not be alone
>>
>>34111201
i've killed myself a few times. i recommend a gun.
>>
>>34111237
how to get gun if you're broke and can't drive?
>>
>>34111353
steal from mom's purse
>>
The more I read about suicide and the more I see, the harder it becomes to do it. Now my despair is only growing. It's going to reach a critical level, but not knowing if it will be enough to make me overcome the fear to do it is messing with me. Which in return is only fuelling the despair more.
>>
>>34111201
I'm not going to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't do, but please, don't let your family see it. I saw my mother jump in front of a train. It was the worst thing I ever saw and could even imagine seeing. I imagine people here probably don't have kids, because leaving your children behind just hurts them and the cycle of pain continues.

www.facesofsuicide.com

I like to browse this site sometimes to get a better perspective on suicide and how it can hurt others. Suicide is always a sad thing, but as I said, I'm not going to explicitly say for anyone not to do it
>>
>>34111201
Some people are sometimes in situations in wich people on the internet cant just persuade them out of, for instance the bank will take my house soon and il become homeless and possibly die of cold or get stabbed by other fellow hobos, some neet in florida insisting that my life is worth living is not really helpfull and it just shows that people use me further to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>34111388
steal one what?
>>
Lets face it, most people here myself included talk about suicide but when it comes to the moment of pulling the trigger you realize you can't do it because of instinct or the fact that deep down you want to live. Whatever person has given you pain is a dumb ass normie who posts on facebook, watches netflix, and prob. cares about football. Extinguishing your life for a dumb ass retard like that is a waste. Whatever pain you feel is real and it seems like a monumental task to get past it but you need to latch on to something positive and let it pull you forward.
>>
>>34111543
i'm sorry for your loss but that site seems really distasteful and disrespectful to the dead people

they never asked their stories to be put on blast like that

suicide isn't always a sad thing and neither is death
of course it's sad to have someone ripped away from you but isn't it even more sad shackling someone who wants to return to where they were before they were kidnapped into existence?
>>
File: 173492150.jpg (377KB, 1500x1094px) Image search: [Google]
173492150.jpg
377KB, 1500x1094px
>>34111201
A couple of friends and family have killed themselves over the past few years. It honestly can't be that bad, I haven't heard any complaints from them so it must have all worked out in the end.
>>
>>34111750

Why do you assume everyone wants to kill himself because of another person?
>>
Repercussions only come about from surviving. Try not to do that. Then you have to work up the courage all over again.
>>
>>34112216
Do you know how many people suicide effects?

Nobody knows for sure what the afterlife holds

It's possible you witness what you leave behind
>>
>>34112269
There are cases where it affects no one.
There are also cases where it only benefits many.
You have no point.
>>
>>34112589
>affects no one.
people have to see your dead body and if not people are left forever wondering what happened to your dead body

>only benefits many.
while still damaging an important few
>>
>>34111201
i love stefan's work <3
>>
File: f49.jpg (46KB, 416x1047px) Image search: [Google]
f49.jpg
46KB, 416x1047px
>>34111201
Pic is oregano
>>
>>34111201
Would have done it already if I lived alone (so none of my family had to be the ones to find me) and knew how to obtain and set up inert gas bag
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.