[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POLL FOR 3D TRAP-LOVERS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ferr.png (798KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
ferr.png
798KB, 1000x563px
http://www.strawpoll.me/12096397

"for those who are attracted to 3D traps: are you STRICTLY attracted to traps, or are you attracted to other types of males as well?"

Answer in the strawpoll, and discuss further in this board.

if you only like 2d traps then that's a different discussion
>>
File: tumblr_nyloludLrW1ud18lao2_500.jpg (83KB, 482x395px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyloludLrW1ud18lao2_500.jpg
83KB, 482x395px
>>34110744
Well I've been in a long term relationship with my girlfriend for two years, live together and have discussed getting married with children. I still jack off to traps regularly and have permission to go out and fuck them from her. So even guys like me still can't resist traps.

Feel free to ask me questions or call me norman and say Chad is also fucking her or whatever but it's the truth.
>>
>>34110829
>have permission to go out and fuck them

For how long have you had said permission? Did the relationship start off with polyamorous (or w/e) terms, or was this a recent development?
How did the conversation even come up? How did she find out?

So she is also able to have sex with whoever she wants?

And HAVE either of you actually engaged in sex with other people, or is it just talk for now?

Is she cis?
>>
I love Emilia not really Rem is best girl
>>
Do I select other males if I can also be into feminine twinks that don't really try to appear female?
>>
>>34110907
Yup, that would be the intended response for that. =)
>>
>>34110856
Been together 2 years started as your average relationship. Told her about my bisexual days before we met and she liked the sound of it and found it hot. Also said if it was a part if me and I needed to fulfill it I could she didn't want to lose me over sex.

No she isn't interested in sex with anyone else at all.

Fucked a cute trap 18 year old in my town who lives quite close so all safe and no chance of getting murdered.

Yes she is cis.
>>
>>34110930
Where do you live?

t. Trap who wants to have regular thing with couple
>>
>>34110974
Scotland ain't no traps up this way my friend
>>
>>34110930
Please kill yourself for engaging in this disgusting degeneracy

I just want you to know someone out there wishes you were dead
>>
>>34110990
Wew Dublin here. Too far unfortunately
>>
>>34110930
Thanks for the reply!

How did you meet the trap? Did they know your relationship situation?

Do you feel this aspect of your relationship weakens or strengthens it? Do you love the girl, and if so do you feel your love with her is cheapened in some way due to this arrangement?

Do you plan to be with the girl forever? Isn't there a decent chance you'd fall more in love with one of your sexual interests and want to pursue a relationship with them instead?

inquiring minds want to know. It's an appealing relationship dynamic in many ways but it totally would make me paranoid to actually do, not sure if I could handle it.
>>
>>34111018
>>34110930

and are you allowed to have sex with the same person repeated times? That I think would create a risk re: emotional bonding.
>>
>>34111018
Met them on Grindr, yeah told them and they were fine with my relationship.

Well my girlfriend feels it takes off stress as she doesn't worry about me so much, nope love her completely as I always have.

Nope plan to be with my girlfriend forever no plans on leaving or no fear of that hoping.

Its a strange relationship but I would stop If i felt it was ruining the relationship.
>>
>>34111031
Well not if you keep emotions out of it, as long as its just sex its fine. Don't get to know them and don't let them get to know you. Just keep it as casual fun and it will stay that way.
>>
>>34111126
>>34111116
Thank you man. Interesting/intriguing stuff for sure. Sounds like a great deal for both of you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.