[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5474.jpg (52KB, 512x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5474.jpg
52KB, 512x310px
You can choose to have...

1. A 10 inch penis
2. A hot face
3. A bodybuilders body
4. Confidence and charisma
5. A shit load of money
6. Turn into a woman with a perfect body
>>
>>34110605
Number 5 of course. Money trumps all.
>>
Shit load of money, i can get those other things with that.
>>
>>34110605
All of these are pretty good. Probably 5. Maybe 6 but only when nobody knows who I was before.
>>

Easiest money someone could make so I'd essentially be a NEET who streams their life.

Titties getting bigger during preggers is so hot.
>>
>>34110605
Six.
Please six
>>
Confidence and charisma. Then most everything on that list will be a lot easier to attain.
>>
A shitload of money, I don't care about that other shit.
>>
>>34110630
money will give you charisma and turn you into a ripped woman with a perfect body?

Something does not add up there...
>>
Depemds on how much a shitload is
>>
File: rare2.jpg (564KB, 1280x1808px)
rare2.jpg
564KB, 1280x1808px
>1. A 10 inch penis
7 inch will poke the cervix of many girls, with 8'' you can be 97% sure to dominate with the biggest cock in the room.
10 inch is stupid.
>6. Turn into a woman with a perfect body
Just to enter the game of trying to find a rich alpha...?

I have confidence and a good face. I take the money.
Second choice is charisma.
Then face. Face will only get sex. And you can get sex just by being a normie.
Yes, being an ultra Chad and having girls putting themselves in your line of view is awesome, but there's more to life.
>>
Money obviously. Because I already have good looks, a big penis, and charisma.
>>
File: yer-baby.jpg (139KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
yer-baby.jpg
139KB, 600x452px
A toss-up between 5 and 6.
I wouldn't be able to use the penis anyway, a hot face or body is as useless without charisma, and having it would turn me into a completely different person, which isn't something I think I want. Money seems like the sensible choice, but being a girl seems like a fun one.
>>
>>34110630
>get money
>use money to transform yourself into a female bodybuilder with a 10 inch penis
>>
>>34110605
I MUST IMPREGNATE A WOMAN

IT IS DRIVING ME INSANE
>>
>>34110605
5. I'd bankroll several seasons of the dankest anime that never happened because I have no goals in life other then get drunk and watch anime. That and build the /jp/ mansion. Styled after the Ushiromiya mansion of course complete with servants and everything
>>
>>34110605
I choose six so I can get pregnant.

I wanna be a mommy so bad
>>
>>34110605
Everything else is objectively wrong.
>>
File: ISwZysS.gif (466KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ISwZysS.gif
466KB, 500x281px
>>34110605
Rolling where 7=1, 8=2, 9=3, 0=4
>>
>>34110605

>1. A 10 inch penis
My 7,5 inch will do just fine
>2. A hot face
My face is pretty masculine already i'm fine
>3. A bodybuilders body
I'n fit but not bodybuilder fit, maybe this one yes
>4. Confidence and charisma
Already have it
>5. A shit load of money
Would be very nice
No thanks.
>>
>>34110812
What are you doing here chad?
You know that we are only nice to you irl to not get beaten up right?
We dont really like you.

gtfo
>>
>>34110808
wrecked myself
>>
>>34110605

Money > penis > charisma > rest
>>
>>34110605
>1. A 10 inch penis
I'm happy with my 8 inches.
>2. A hot face
I'm not ugly.
>3. A bodybuilders body
I can work out.
I'm not an autist.
>5. A shit load of money
I PICK THIS!!!! This would remove so much stress.
I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>34110605
I'll take 5 and make the lives of everyone I love easier and I'm a fat ugly manlet with a little dick who has zero confidence and charisma so that's saying a lot. Money is the one true god and I'm no fool to that fact.
>>
>>34110844
I'm not your typical chad. I'm at most a 7/10. Never really was popular in High school, changed my hairstyle for the better last year at my old uni and now at my new uni i have a gf. Changed myself quite a bit.
>>
>>34110914
I dont care about your looks.
But you have confidence and charisma...
A robot does not have such things
Just look at elliot rodgers, he wasnt ugly at all but still is the king of r9k.

So dont lie, you just came here to laugh at us.
>>
SHOW ME THE MONEY SHOW ME THE MONEYSHOW ME THE MONEY
>>
4, i really need this. the only thing I would pick over this is the ability to write amazing songs like noel gallagher or jerry cantrell level good
>>
>>34110605
>1. A 10 inch penis
too long
>2. A hot face
would be ok
>3. A bodybuilders body
too much muscle and shrunken testicles? no thanks
would be ok, better than a hot face
>5. A shit load of money
why wasn't this #1? Would've saved me reading the rest
>>

Build a cabin deep in the forest and live a cozy life far away from normies
>>
>>34110605
5 all day erryday. Buy myself a castle, move all (distant) family members in, get a (mini)bus and basically establish family clan.

Over time build a nice harem for myself and as i get more and more children start kicking the useless family members out, basically replacing them with my own flesh and blood.

>feels good
>>
>>34111066
>get money
>move in with family
wtf am i reading.jpg
>>
>>34110605

I'm fine with my average penis, my face isn't perfect but it's decent, my body is fine and can get better if I want it to, I don't want to be a woman. I think I'd go with confidence and charisma, then I can at least not fail at getting a job and making money, and better chance of a girl falling in love with me.
>>
File: 111kunerad.jpg (204KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
111kunerad.jpg
204KB, 1024x576px
>>34111078
>in a bigass castle
you forgot to say.

I even already have just the right castle on my mind. I been there and let me tell you, there would be ZERO privacy issues cause its sooo motherfucking big.

Plus its kinda burned out so its not even that pricey something around 2 mil euro. Thats basically for free (if you are rich).
>>
File: 111kuneroof.jpg (76KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
111kuneroof.jpg
76KB, 720x960px
>>34111114
And the view from the roof. You see literally nothing but shit ton of wooooooods. Also mountains.

I can already see myself riding horses and hunting bears with my pack of cane corsos.
Fuck you man, somebody give me 4 mil euro.
>>
>>34110605
>5. A shit load of money

This easily. Anything else is stupid. Money will improve your life so much and could allow you to buy many things you would want.
>>
>>34110605
oregeniangia
>>
>>34110961
I did actually yes. Having confidence and charisma is something you learn to have and acquire after some time. Happened to me when i backpacked through Spain in January to visit family and travel around. After that it went by itself.
>>
>>34110671
You must be new to this century
>>
>>34110605
5 no fucking contest
please
>>
>>34110605
6, that's not even a fucking choice
please god make me a girl
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.