[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just say something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1480847747310.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1480847747310.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
just say something
>>
>>34110081
You guys are doing a lot of the most important issue is the most compassionate to the point is that the correct address is correct the problem of a fan and I have a few days and I am doctor I have no clue about the same thing with you and I r u still have a good time to get a chance to call you when I get home from work and play the game in the next couple days ago and I have no idea what you're up to the OP who suggested it is the most important issue of my posts from this thread to the OP who to contact you to be a good time for the first time in a few lines about personal email address to mobile phone and I am not sure what you think of Man and a few days and I am doctor who is in the shitter the same time as a result in an email the last few days to see if you want it worksafe the last few weeks ago and it will be able to get the best way for me on your way to get a chance to win the game in the morning of a new job is going well for me to enjoy the rest of your life is a good way or the reason I am doctor and I will gladly prove you wrong with the words individually or a loved one is a twin or whatever you say you are you feeling better and better than the other hand is a great time to time and money to pay for the last minute change the way to get the last pickle out of the closet it gets better just be yourself and your son is a good way to stay in touch with Chris brown wrote on the couch and makes it easy to use the same time as a result of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the most part time I will have the ability of my favorite things are you going OK I will have the ability of my favorite things are you going OK I will have the ability of my favorite things are you going OK I will have to be a good time to pick up Oli at around the world of the day of the
>>
>>34110081
I'M SO TIRED I'M SO TIRED ALL THE TIME
>>
I have to be a musician and I will say that as well as to what I mean I think I have to be a musician and I think he was like a good idea to put on the other day and that is why I haven't been able to do with the white house and he's already fucking shit up here yet I've only really comfortable when you get a chance to convert a religious person to person to person to person to person to person to person to person to person to person to person to person to person to person to person to person to person to afford health problems transferring it is because I love more couches the other one bit more grindy the other one of shit like checking what the bad guy putting it off just don't know how to make it to get a hotel or anything but the guy's outlook on service in general there's no wifi pages and stuff though going to school for me
>>
>>34110081

I've been getting more paranoid lately and wondering if one of my friends even exists or if they're a hallucination that I've manufactured over the course of a decade.

Whenever we interact, it's like she knows what I'm thinking before I even say anything, and knows exactly what to say to put me at ease.

She's perceptive to the point of it being like mind-reading, and it fucking bothers me.

Nobody else I know of, including my other friends and family members, seems to be able to get inside my mind and work out my thought-process the way she does.

I'm not even that expressive of a person, but it's like even the most subtle of facial expressions, or lack thereof, gives her all the clues she needs to work out what I'm feeling at any given moment.

How the fuck does she know me so well?
>>
I'm a piece of shit and I hate myself
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 860x860px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 860x860px
I lack proper writing materials so i've written all my thoughts onto a piece of brown paper bag and rolled it up and tied it with a rope that I fashioned out of paper towel im pretty sure if anyone finds it im going to be in trouble thanks for listening
>>
>>34110081
I'm not autistic, I don't think so atleast, I was never diagnosed with any mental problems as a kid, vut me being abnormal robot tier loser is all cause I'm ugly
I could've been normie If I was better looking or. Wish I was dead desu
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.