[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the mentally/physically handicapped still allowed to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 79482954.jpg (381KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
79482954.jpg
381KB, 746x982px
Why are the mentally/physically handicapped still allowed to exist in this world?

Why am i still allowed to exist in this world?
>>
>>34109779
you can work.

if you cant work you keep the people working thinking things arent all about what they are really all about.
>>
>>34109793
>if you cant work you keep the people working thinking things arent all about what they are really all about
what
>>
>>34109779
Because we live in a world where killing them would be considered the worst crime a human being could commit.
>>
We are here to make other ppl feel better about themselves.

No matter how bad they get they can say at least they aren't us.
>>
>>34109779
Nobody knows their mission. Maybe your whole life will be inspiration to someone, just like when kids sees bums on street and starts studying much harder just to avoid possible scenario.
>>
>>34109779
Poor disabled people keep the prices down. We should thank them.
>>
Speak for yourself you fucking faggot. Not everyone who has a disability wants to die. If you want it done do it your fucking self instead of trying to advocate for all of us to be culled. Google the alt suicide holiday faq and fuck off.
>>
>>34110018
Are you fucking kidding me?

I'd rather be any of you than having to be a useless sack of human meat for the rest of my life.
>>34110066
>Nobody knows their mission
There's no mission. It's just the cycle of nature and life itself.

Some people are born luckily enough to endure this world, some are born with such a luck that they just lead easy, joyful lives from the very beginning to the very end and others are just born with no luck at all, leaving those people to be born with mental/physical illness/defects that will affect them for the rest of their lives, making them outcasts from society forever, never knowing what normal human interaction feels like, what having any friends is like, having a career or anything that a normal,standard human being would be able to do.

I wish someone could end my miserable existence and kill me already.
>>
>>34110538
>I'd rather be any of you than having to be a useless sack of human meat for the rest of my life.

But we are the useless human meat. We are worse, we are damaged useless human meat.
>>
>>34109779
Hey fuck you man, I'm crippled and I like living
>>
>>34109779
Mr skelly?
>>
>>34110538
My life was miserable from the start. It's not enough to have been born poor trailer trash, I had to have cerebral palsy, adhd, and likely aspergers or whatever they call it these days. I went to school every day being treated like shit, hating every minute of my life. All my friends were one grade lower than me and we would get together and play Pokemon after school every day. That was my only escape from the misery of my life. Even then their parents thought it's weird that I'm hanging out with younger kids and treated me with disrespect sometimes.

If my life was a video game it would be an extremely hard Russian bootleg for the Sega Genesis with poor controls. I was fucked from the start and as I go along the shit doesn't seem to get any easier. Adult life makes all that look like a joke.

But guess what, I've mastered these shitty controls. I got good enough to deal with the difficulty. I don't want to die. I'm going to beat this shitty ass game we call life or at the very least I'm going to die trying.

I can't blame you if you want to give up but don't speak for me.
>>
>>34110658
Not physically, at least. That's the difference. All, if not most of you on here have the chance to change your lives for the better or at least have the opportunity to try. Whilst I, am fucked for the rest of my life due to my physical defects without even having the opportunity to better myself. I'd give anything to switch places with any of you.
>>34110667
I don't.
>>34110788
You don't have any physical defects, so of course you've been able to endure life and don't want to die.
>>
>>34111047
I have cerebral palsy you fucking illiterate moron. I seriously want to punch you right now. I bet you would cry but it would barely hurt.
>>
>>34109793
Deep... In autism
>>
>>34111062
How are you even able to type right now?
>>
>>34111106
It's not the most extreme case of cerebral palsy there ever was. It's severe enough to fuck with some every day tasks, like holding a damn fork or trying to write. I much prefer typing to those things. I typed all this with just my right thumb. Best part of this cruel joke is that my main interest is electronics. What I wouldn't give to be able to keep my hands steady enough to hold a soldering iron...

Combine this with all the financial and mental hardships and you have a lifetime of failure and misery. Nobody wants to hire me but I get $740 in social security each month. Trump is going to keep his promise and not cut it, right? Right?
>>
>>34110788
Sup, I have cerebral palsy too. How bad do you have it?
>>
>>34111170
I walk funny and all my movements are off. Thankfully it's not way too severe though.
>>
>>34111163
>Nobody wants to hire me but I get $740 in social security each month. Trump is going to keep his promise and not cut it, right? Right?
For your sake, i hope so.

Also, why would you want to get a job when you're basically receiving free money for your disability?
>>
>>34111211
I walk funny too. It's all on my left side...My knees turn inward too. Always need my mom to help me lift things cuz of my left arm.
>>
>>34111248
Money is the one thing that makes life less shitty. $740 is barely enough to cover all my living expenses, rent, electric, heat, internet, phone, etc... I'd like to have a car so I don't have to ride the bus anymore. I'd like to be able to go to the strip club and have some tits in my face every once in awhile. I'd like to be able to buy more old game consoles for my collection. There's all kinds of things I could do with more money.

As of now it's eat, pay bills, play games, jack off, and repeat. It's even more dull than it was when I was a child. I looked forward to it because I thought it would be great to finally be free from all the things making me miserable, school, having an alcoholic dad who beats me, being stuck in this tiny boring town... But now it's just like I'm alive without any purpose or reason to keep going. I'm going to keep trying to change that though.
>>
>>34111307
Nice. Hope everything changes for the better and goes well for you, mate.
>>
>>34109779
I'm sure you have a talent that makes it all worthwhile everyone does
>>
>>34111307
Wanna be my cerebral palsy friend?
>>
>>34110538
>There's no mission.
Maybe your mission is to think that there's no mission.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.