[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to start convo?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: yaeme.jpg (91KB, 911x960px) Image search: [Google]
yaeme.jpg
91KB, 911x960px
how the fuck do you start a convo
other than using the
>hey
>hi
>how ya doin
>alright

how do you get it past this point...
>>
>>34107898
what does "streak" means?
>>
>>34107919
I was gonna ask as well, if anyone knows
>>
>>34107919
I'm guessing it's a snapchat thing where you post something everyday and get like an achievement for it
If you miss a day you lose your posting streak
So people post random stupid shit not to lose it
>>
>>34107958
You get a little counter & empticon if you exchange snapchats with someone for over a few days in a row, and if you go a day without sending them anything it resets.
>>
>>34108000
The streaks are between people.. so you have to exchange with each other every day or they go away
>>
>>34108000
do people actually do this things? and i thought i was autistic jesus also nice trips
>>
>>34107898
>how the fuck do you start a convo
If you don't have anything to say, don't say anything.
>>
>>34108020
Hey I guessed it right kind of
Coolio
>>
File: 4L_teZtiRMM.jpg (90KB, 600x656px)
4L_teZtiRMM.jpg
90KB, 600x656px
>>34108030
It just happens and it becomes a routine thing. I used to be addicted to jacking off. It became so routine that I'd fap even if I wasn't in the mood. I once tried to break the habit and went 2 months without jacking it. Now I only jack it when I'm in the mood and that's at most 5 times a month.

Fucking routines man. Oh and there's a nice emoji next to it and you get normie points for having a high streak. Highest I've seen was 376 days. My highest was 145 with my cousin. Her phone broke and was phoneless for a few days.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.