[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is youtube so fucked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: WPQemJl.png (55KB, 224x206px) Image search: [Google]
WPQemJl.png
55KB, 224x206px
Why is youtube so fucked?
>>
>>34107716
BBBBBBBBRRAAAAAAPPPPPP

PPPPPFFFFTTTTT
>>
>>34107716
Too many normies
Oregenel
>>
>>34107716
Anyone who watches vine compilations should be shot dead
>>
>>34107716
How do people even find this shit worth a smile?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9m4F9dxIGs
>>
I remember thinking Youtube was shit when RWJ was still big. My god. Those days were heaven compared to what we've now.

Clickbait. Self-important vloggers with cookie-cutter use of pale aesthetics and jump-cuts, and they're always either pretending to be happy or pretending to be sad. Unfunny vine compilations. Fuck, even vidya commentaries are trash now, since every LPer is a hyper-active manchild that thinks I want his fucking face occupying a segment of the screen.

I want comfy 2007 Youtube back.
>>
File: lolyoutube.png (271KB, 813x247px)
lolyoutube.png
271KB, 813x247px
>>34107716
idk man :(

originiano
>>
>>34108076
People used to be very creative and original on that site.
>>
WHAS HAPPENIN FORUM
>>
1000 degree knife vs. bottle cum when?
>>
File: 1465000905646.jpg (48KB, 535x362px)
1465000905646.jpg
48KB, 535x362px
>>34108701
>tfw genuinly miss the guy
>there are kids here that dont even know who the king of youtube was
>>
>>34108701
I actually used to watch him when i was younger.
>>
File: 1484193328466.png (1MB, 642x767px)
1484193328466.png
1MB, 642x767px
>>34107716
thats just the surface, edgy teens think its hilarious that fucking guy from lazy town, youtube is worst than 9fag+plebbit
>>
>>34108728
>rwj
>king of youtube
fuck me im triggered by that kind of normie shit. fucks sakes.
>>
>>34108747
maybe its just you deep down?
>>
>>34108788
then whos the king of youtube for you? normie ass sam hyde?

go fuck yourself, ray was classic
>>
>>34108822
how about watching youtube? congrats on sponging up more bullshit content that's essentially decorated sources of ad revenue.

you're still retarded.
>>
>>34108852
forgive me, I didnt realize I was in the presence of a genuine hero that does more than sponge up entertainment

tell me great one, what do YOU do all day that just makes you, SO much greater than everyone else?

what is it about you that makes your shit smell THAT much better than the rest of ours?
>>
>>34108076
>watching shit youtubers
I watch youtube everyday and never deal with any of the stuff you mentioned.
>>
>>34108944
>implying I watch that shit
You're missing the point, which is that that shit comprises the most popular channels and content on the site, which means more people are copying it, and it altogether becomes more difficult to filter and wade through to find content that's actually decent.
>>
Anyone here know of Silvermania?
I added Bob Magrann on facebook before i found out he was arrested for cheesepizza distribution
>>
>>34107868
Its like going to mcdonalds. It makes you feel like shit after its done but its a guilty pleasure
>>
>>34107868
hngtvrd
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.