[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you even get a woman to the point of having sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: attractive-blonde.jpg (34KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
attractive-blonde.jpg
34KB, 600x338px
I want to say something first before I even ask the question that I want to ask, please no REEEEEEEEEE get out, because I'm really curious about other peoples opinions, especially any roasties:

I've been in a monogamous relationship with my gf where we lost our virginity to eachother for over 8 years now. I've had sex thousands of times and my gf and I understand what gets eachother off.

Basically, this is how it goes for me. When my girlfriend and I want to have sex, what we tend to do is just hang out and do some fun shit while drinking wine or doing some drugs. We laugh and have a good time. We both know that we want to fuck and we communicate what kind of sex we want to have with each-other beforehand. She'll get herself all dolled up or put some different wigs on for variety and perfume, and we'll just roleplay and it's all 100% about enjoying ourselves and having fun and both of us cumming.

I know that this is going to sound sounds completely ridiculous, but I have no idea how two strangers meeting together can escalate a social situation into sex or a one night stand. While I find other women sexually attractive, I feel like all I really would want from them is to fuck them and absolutely nothing else. I feel like so much of what PUA's talk about and especially what people discuss on this board is just getting to the point where you even have a girl paying attention to you, let alone having sex.

Honestly, how do you do it? How does it happen? Is it really that easy for some people to just pull a stranger and have sex with them? I feel like my view on the dating marketplace has been totally warped. I feel like my relationship, while extremely positive, has inextricably fucked me and I see straight through all of the contrived cultural bullshit that surrounds women.
>>
>>34106613

huh

i just move very slowly to the beat, ayo ay ay yo.
>>
Nice bait niggerer
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT

getoutnormie
>>
>>34106613
>I feel like all I really would want from them is to fuck them and absolutely nothing else.

Bingo.

That's the whole thing dude. You typed this autism wall for no reason.
>>
>how do people just meet and have sex

from what my normie friends have told me that it literally just happens and you feel it, like the warmth of another human beings emotions and feelings and it kinda just escalates to physical...

Then again this probably assumes you aren't fat poor or ugly.

Im fat and poor so.
>>
>>34106613
alcohol, you get drunk. thats how it happens
>>
File: IMG_0433.jpg (49KB, 371x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0433.jpg
49KB, 371x593px
Confirmed chad here,
Usually for me, any girl who shows interest in me, the subtext is that we will have sex. All the other stuff, like flirting, texting, or dates or whatever is just foreplay for sex. Some girls take even less, especially these days. I think the kiss is very important, if you can get a girl to kiss you, and then perform well when doing so, you can really turn her on and sex is inevitable in some cases.

It's really about small end of the wedge, with the narrow end being first contact or appearance. Not gonna lie, being attractive is like at least 80% of it for me. I don't even have to try sometimes.
>>
>>34107614
>Usually for me, any girl who shows interest in me, the subtext is that we will have sex.

Yeah dude that's what it means to show interest.

Congrats, you cracked the code.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.