[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /r9k/ exercise?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Pullup.png (36KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pullup.png
36KB, 540x360px
Does /r9k/ exercise?
>>
>>34106325
What's the deal with crossing your legs when you do a pull up? Every instructional video/picture I've seen says to do it but I've never seen anyone do it in real life
>>
>>34106325
I have some free weights that I use like, once every other month, if that.
>>
>>34106325
pull ups i hear make you strong but they arent easy either and i am diametrically opposed to that which is not the lowest hanging froot. i would however bench if my right arm wasnt busted. but thats punishment for past stupidities so i guess i truly have done myself in in many of the ways i couldve excelled.
>>
>>34106325
Everyday. Autistically. I just don't have anything else to do.
>>
>>34106353
probably because common bad form is to kick your legs or "bicycle" with them. Crossing like that makes you less prone to do that.
>>
>>34106353
The way it was explained to me, it gives you a more stable form so you activate less core muscle to stop from swinging as you lift. It also helps stop you from using kicking / momentum to assist the lift
>>
File: flying-knee-MT.png (226KB, 534x537px) Image search: [Google]
flying-knee-MT.png
226KB, 534x537px
I work out and fight
>>
>>34106325
I'm too tall for the pullup bar I use, when I go down I touch the floor unless I cross my legs.
>>
>>34106353

Not allowed to cross legs in the military, shit has to be dead hang with legs straight
>>
>>34106325
a routine of sit-ups, push-up and pull-ups every day. it's the only thing that gets me out of bed
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.