[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men catcall women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 28

File: Ul4tRHr.jpg (549KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Ul4tRHr.jpg
549KB, 1280x1280px
Why do men catcall women?
>>
>>34105230
>beautiful sounds of the city
I hate the city, it's loud and smelly and cramped and dirty as fuck
>>
>>34105230
The same reason women get periods.
They deserve it.
>>
>>34105230
Because that shit works sometimes.
>>
>>34105230
Why don't women catcall me?
>"Hey sugar, you wanna nuke some taquitos and watch some one-piece?"
>"Nice sloping shoulders there, hotstuff."
>"Mmmm, that acne scarring makes you look so rugged"
>>
>>34105230
When and where does this shit ever happen? And I don't even mean on this scale. I've lived in a major city my whole life and I work outside in some of the areas with the highest human traffic. I never see shit like this.
>>
>>34105230
You know, honest to god, I haven't the faintest clue. I mean, pardon the projections of a kissless virgin robot, but isn't the point of catchin' a peek or checking some one out to not make it look like you're looking? Why would you alert people to the fact that you are looking rather than just enjoying the view in silence, that never made sense to me.
>>
>>34105355
they actually did a social experiment on YouTube where women cat called men. Guess what? Men didn't think it was a big deal.
>>
>>34105230
This comic pisses me off in so many ways.

I can understand if somebody was given constant attention like this from strangers anytime they left their house getting angry over something like this but that just isn't reality.

An average and even above-average person would be ecstatic (even if they try to keep a cool face) if they were complimented by a stranger. Especially about their appearance.

Fucking SJW nonsense.
>>
>>34105230
>Telling a woman she has nice breasts is bad
lmfao, these bitches crazy
>>
>>34105394
It was probably the first compliment those men received in over a decade,
>>
>>34105394
Every time I hear social experiment I think of killing your best friend prank and ironic muslim bombings
>>
>>34105422
They only want chad to objectify/compliment them.
>>
>>34105355
They do. At least Mexican girls do.
>"Aye lemme get your number!"
>"Ol' fine ass boy!"
I see it happen occasionally.
>>
>>34105394
I would argue that it's the long term redundant action that gets on their nerves.

We would find it charming because it would make for an interesting occurence in our day but imagine having it happen all the fucking time every day. Nightmarish.
>>
>>34105230
why doesnt she wear headphones without music, so she can look like she wants to be ignored while still hearing the bootiful music of da city?

can women not adapt or wut
>>
>>34105355
>one-piece?"
you have an obligation to euthanize anyone who yells this at you
>>
>>34105230
>Why do niggers catcall women?
FTFY
>>
>>34105230

There was a really good episode of This American Life in December that dealt with this topic in a lot of depth. A reporter walked around until she got catcalled and then interviewed the men who did it for several hours each. Do recommend.
>>
>>34105230

Because hot women get attention from men.
>>
It's only black people who do it, from experience of playing pickup basketball games where girls run a track visibly above us. It was pretty funny though
>>
File: image.png (296KB, 585x585px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
296KB, 585x585px
>>34105488
You must not get out a lot
>>
>>34105488
My family is black and my cousin catcalled a white woman and she ended up having 4 babies with him. He then became a drug addict and got out of the picture. She now has twins with a white man.
>>
they just think youre pretty and want you to smile at them. some say some messed up stuff, just dont acknowledge them.
>>
>>34105230
Nice bait

BQYG KBB JECCAN
>>
>>34105462
That happened to me but they were 2 mucho grande hamplanets.
I still blushed and stuttered when they talked to me, though.
>>
>>34105472
>>34105428
>>34105445
you're on the wrong board, normies.
>>
File: 06f.jpg (35KB, 600x709px)
06f.jpg
35KB, 600x709px
>>34105550
>that picture
>still reverent in current year
>implying it wasn't staged anyway
>Italians aren't even white
>>
File: 3453254.jpg (24KB, 495x495px)
3453254.jpg
24KB, 495x495px
>>34105550
no m8, its fucking you who doesnt get out a lot. Have you ever lived near black people in your life? Its not even a racist thing you cunt, all you have to do is realize theyre in a lower social class and are thus more likely to behave in that particular manner. use your fucking head for once instead of just knee-jerking, or fuck off back to tumblr. As someone who lives near some really shitty black communities, they do it an awful lot. The stereotype is pretty justified imo.
>>
The only thing women seem to hate more than getting hit on in public is when it doesn't happen anymore.
>>
>>34105230
It always bothers me how women both need constant validation and hate excessive validation, women always seem to want to have their cake and eat it too.
I can understand how the repeated exposure would dull them to the compliments, but it still really bothers me how much women take being put on a pedestal in western culture.
>>
>>34105550
this image is over 50 fucking years old. You couldn't find anything from a year you were alive in?
>>
>>34105700
take being put on a pedestal for granted*
>>
>>34105230
I don't get it why they don't like it.
I've been catcalled by dudes and im not even gay, but it feels good knowing someone wants to pork you.
>>
File: IMG_0506.jpg (74KB, 643x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0506.jpg
74KB, 643x546px
Why are women offended by catcalling?

If random women leered at me on the street and shouted about wanting to fuck me I'd be delighted
>>
>>34105230
I'm a dude that's been catcalled by black women. All it took for them to stop was to tell them to go fuck themselves. There was a minor chimpout, but there were only two of them, one short of a jumping party.
>>
>>34105803
You are never catcall'd. You desire what you do not have.
>>
>>34105230
Nobody does this enough anymore to make it a valid issue that people need to seriously fear, but people like the artist of your pic still hold on tightly to this retarded "victim complex" culture we've artificially induced in ourselves based on societal issues that don't exist anymore, only for other parties to "fix" and severely deal with as a means of virtue signaling.

Example: If a guy actually did this, he'd be sentenced to a ridiculously high amount of fines, possible jail time and socially burned at the stake through social media, Reddit, and other forms of cancer as a message to show everybody how valid these instances of "mansplaining" and "verbal rape" are, which they would then opportunistically use to take pro-victim stances to disingenuously make themselves look good. Was he an asshole for doing this? Yes. But his assholish behavior would then be taken advantage of to cow tow towards shitty vindictive politically correct causes that tons more assholes opportunistically exploit, rather than corrected appropriately. Shit like this back fires the other way and creates men who hate all women too.

Everybody is just becoming more and more fake and making things shittier and shittier.
>>
>>34105550
I can hear their italian-new jersey accents calling her sugar, darling and broad
>>
File: ste.gif (15KB, 340x228px) Image search: [Google]
ste.gif
15KB, 340x228px
>>34105988
>>34105641

>American-italian people should be killed asap.
>North polentafags Italians should be forced into slavery to teach them how to be humble.
>South terroni Itaians should be wipped till they lose their will to steal.

>Make Granducato great again
>>
>>34105656
I any one ever calls you racist for noticing tendencies among blacks/Hispanics, just tell them you're being observant.
>>
It's a myth, men don't catcall.
construction workers are too tired and dirty for that shit on the job.
Unless you mean at the club when a women swishes her hips walking past you with coruagge smile but that is why she is there
>>
>>34105355
You're a hoot anon, keep grindin
>>
>>34105230

>work major construction in major cities from LA to Chicago to Manhattan to Boston
>never heard a single cat call shouted out

where is all this cat calling happening that I'm not aware of? I mean fuck in movies my type is always the one doing it, but I have never witnessed it anywhere.
>>
>>34105230
jesus it would literally make my month if a random woman said something nice about my appearance
>>
>>34105230
Why'd you cut off the panel where she calls the police on the guy for being a rapist? And the panel where Chad says the same thing and she flirts back?
>>
>>34106173
An old crazy overly devout christian cashier lady said my nails were really nice one time and it literally made my day.
I can't even imagine an actual compliment from someone other than my parents.
>>
>>34106163
>"Anon, your physique is so alluring. I didnt know a man whose diet consisted of nicotine and junkfood could be so...hot."
>>
>>34105656
Why is this making you so upset. No one said black people don't do it, I was implying that they aren't the only ones who do it. Calm down.
>>
>>34106170
>but I have never witnessed it anywhere.
niggers. Just go into the black part of the city. it happens all the time
>>
>>34106294
>I was implying that they aren't the only ones who do it
yes, but your insinuating they don't have a higher prevalence. You're being disingenuous.
>>
>>34106263
i've been complemented once on my looks; a mate's girlfriend said my eyebrows have a "perfect arch". Jokes on her because that's a feminine trait and is actually quite unattractive! Roasties btfo!
>>
>>34105230
to get her attention. if she responds maybe shes not a stuck up bitch.
>>
>>34106327
Lol some girls like feminine boys.
>>
>>34105230
except that it's niggers who do this, not whitey
>>
>>34105230
>getting a complement and an offering is bad
>making self deaf so someone can sneak up behind you easier
>>
Because it works sometimes and it that's enough reason for some men to try it because men will do anything to get laid.

Let's face it though, catcalling is overwhelmingly prevalent in minorities more than white people though.
>>
File: and brotha, i stop signs.png (547KB, 600x716px) Image search: [Google]
and brotha, i stop signs.png
547KB, 600x716px
>>34106368
>be working at supermarket
>tyrone and the junkyard gang come in the store to sag their pajama pants and yell into their phones while buying one thing
>some regular ass stacie passes by them
>"AY GURL"
>"AY"
>"AY"
>"AY KNO U HEAR ME THO"
>"AYYYYY"
>"AYYYYY-..shiet, fuck it, dawg."
>>
I'm not a woman or a feminist but I agree that catcalling is fucking stupid. I don't want strangers talking to me ever for whatever reason so I can totally empathize. Unless it is a designated social gathering then mind your own fucking business I say.
>>
>>34105472
Yes being wanted is so fucking bad.
>>
>>34106363
i've also been insulted about my eyebrows (some roastie told me they looked angry and "i should fix that"), and i have to agree they're one of my ugliest traits, i photoshopped them to be closer to my eyes and also straight and i looked 90% less autistic. eyebrows are super underrated imo. also girls who like feminine boys tend to be masculine and dominant, i wouldn't want to be the submissive one in a relationship
>>
>>34106521
For women being wanted is normal, its just the average, so being wanted in a way that is inconvenient for them is just inconvenient.
>>
It's funny, it's only ever niggers that do this shit but sjw's try to put the blame on all men, especially white guys. Then they go and try to protect tyrone from getting rightfully shot at by the cops.
>>
File: 20160922_015220.png (913KB, 1052x1285px) Image search: [Google]
20160922_015220.png
913KB, 1052x1285px
>>34106565
>obscene shit being shouted at you
>iinconvenient
>>
>>34106616
You probably have obscene shit thrown at you every day if you browse this shithole regularly.
Are you from reddit or something?
>>
>>34106616
You're right, calling it an inconvenience is a bit much.

More like an "annoyance"
>>
>>34106467
Some pull over while I'm walking and get mad when I don't want to get in their car
>>
>>34105361
Probably to alert colleges/friends to the fact that they are a closet homosexual.
>>
>>34105230
>white dude in a polo shirt
riiight
>>
>>34105230
I'm guessing, if we're being anthropological about it, catcalling is a performance that some men do for their friends.
>>
>>34105230
>Why do men catcall women?

To impress other men.

That's literally it. It has nothing to do with anything else.

Women who act like they're about to get raped because a guy shouted a compliment are scum.
>>
>>34105326
This
>living in city
>going to the store in my block
>across the street is a basketball court
>chads playing
>random pack of sluts go walking by
>alpha chad yells "hey bae, are you angry? What's wrong?"
>"I'm not angry, I don't even know you", slut giggles
>"well that's the problem, I can make you happy" or something like that
>sluts laugh
>alpha chad goes up to them and start talking
>see them get phones out
>go on and buy my chips and mountain dew
>this happens several times
>literally is alpha chads only "line" or whatever

Sibling is a normie and went to the court often, says it was that easy to met random girls and sometimes fuck them that same weekend

If a young athletic chad does the cat calling they'll probably fuck him right there
>>
They don't in countries where 90% of the people are white
>>
>>34106780
>never been around frat boys
>>
>>34105230
They don't. It's monumentally uncommon in 21st century suburbia.

If it's really a serious issue for women then it's just as much for men.
>>
Why are robots so buttmad about something only Chad's and alphas do?

Why are you fucking morons defending Chad? Is his life not easy enough already?
>>
>>34105230
Group behavior usually led by the head funny guy and shit talker

It's just for a quick laugh
>>
File: WowniceMemeIHave.png (2MB, 1036x997px) Image search: [Google]
WowniceMemeIHave.png
2MB, 1036x997px
>>34105230

I'm surprised I still have this and I'm able to post it again.
>>
>>34105326
not really. look how surprised the guy at 0:33 is when he thought she was actually gonna give him her number. and the scared guy at the end when she actually responded positively lmao.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35KqGNa1FGA
>>
>>34105230
>white guy in a polo harassing women
these people are delusional
>>
>>34107345
Chad doesn't do this shit, generally only minorities do it to impress their idiot friends.
>>
>>34105295
T. Countryfag
>>
>>34107345

You are objectively autistic if you believe Chad does this.
>>
>>34105762
It's fucking startling to have someone suddenly yell at you is why. Totally throws off my train of thought. I don't like being randomly yelled at, for any reason.
>>
>TFW women have it so easy being complimented by the wrong people is considered harassment.
>TFW I've been stabbed with a pair of scissors and had knives throw at me and it wasn't consider a crime because a women was doing it.

Male privilege sure is great amirite?
>>
>>34107498
Cool anecdote bro
>>
>>34107406
10/10 edit, good work anon
>>
>>34107446
The country is the best place to live.

Beautiful scenery, fresh air, hardly any neighbors and nothing but privacy. Also you can carry a rifle with you wherever you go.

Perfect.
>>
>>34105295
say hi to your cousin sallie for me
>>
>>34105230

It's a way for women to low-key brag that they get compliments on their appearance from strangers

That's it
>>
>>34107572
>It's a way for women to low-key brag that they get compliments on their appearance from strangers

This.

"Oh my god I'm SO ANGRY that men find me attractive! Anyway, time to go post some lingerie shots on snapchat so that I can get REALLY UPSET if someone screenshots them!"
>>
>>34105230
they don't

niggers do
>>
>>34107553
The difficult part is finding somewhere rural enough to be comfie, close enough to head into civilization when you need to, not the suburbs, not trailer park territory, and where property isn't obscenely expensive due to the location. Ticking all those boxes is tough and even if you find a place like that not being hours away from civilization means after 15-20 years or so sprawl and the subsequent decay is going to have ruined the place.

Why do people who move away from the city try to bring elements of city life with them? I don't understand.
>>
It honestly pisses me off for the same reason protesters piss me off. You're just fucking yelling the same shit over and over again, fucking stop it. It's annoying, especially when you're in the fucking sidewalk, the T, the road, fucking everywhere like goddamn cockroaches.

The real reason it happens though is the law of averages, if your goal is to fugg da wimmens then you can either a) go a bar or club and try to talk to them, or b) basically shout AYY U WAN SUM FUK to literally every woman you see until it works.

Guess which one is faster and takes less effort. It's a two cunt system, people wouldn't do it if it didn't work.
>>
>>34105230
I've never been catcalled in my life

These women are stupid narcissistic whores humblebragging about how men find them attractive.
>>
File: 1345939722645.gif (1MB, 240x162px) Image search: [Google]
1345939722645.gif
1MB, 240x162px
>>34107723
Hah! Where I live ticks all those boxes. Seclusion and modern conveniences only fifteen minutes away.
>>
>>34107786
I'd feel sorry for you, but you're an uggo, so I can't validate your existence.
>>
File: iowa_o_2323281.jpg (123KB, 480x526px)
iowa_o_2323281.jpg
123KB, 480x526px
>>34107723
>ever thought of going to Des Moines metro? Ankeny/Altoona is developing. semi rich rural communities mixed with farmland and a straight drive to the capital.
very peaceful environment with modern commodities.
cons:
weather can't make up it's mind.
>>
>>34107723
Northwest NJ is perfect desu.
>>
>>34105230
YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE YOU MISOGYNISTIC SACK OF SHIT, YOU SHIT LORD WHEN YOU SEE A WOMAN YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND LOOK AWAY MAGGOT
>>
>>34107572

I think a lot of the girls that make a stink about it online want to associate themselves with (what they perceive to be) pretty girl problems.
>>
File: GGINTERNET.png (193KB, 598x483px)
GGINTERNET.png
193KB, 598x483px
>>34107941
>new jersey
fuck the east coast.
>>
>>34107786
>These women are stupid narcissistic whores humblebragging about how men find them attractive.
someone's bitter AND unnattractive lmao
>>
>>34106363
>Lol some girls like feminine boys.
wrong
>>
>>34105230
>beautiful
>sounds of the city
HONK HONK HONK HONK
RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR
clink clink
change can someone lend some change
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK
>>
File: Jupiter_The_Jet_Plane.png (444KB, 859x579px) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter_The_Jet_Plane.png
444KB, 859x579px
>>34108154
>thinks submissive male will never find dominant female
>obviously never heard of BDSM
>>
>>34108154
>wrong
said the virgin
>>
women are creepier they just stare without saying anything
>>
>>34108175
>thinks submissive male will never find dominant female
correct

>obviously never heard of BDSM
Of the women interested in BDSM relationships, 97% are interested in exlucively being subs

The other 3% pretend to be doms but do so exclusively for attention, they have little to no interest in taking a dominant role during sex

>>34108207
I don't see how that's relevant
>>
>>34108170
>change can someone lend some change

>be new the city
>KIN YA LEND ME SUM CHANGE
>whatever, how much do you need
>A TWENNY SHUD DO ME

Like, fucks sake if you need 50 more cents to get a train ticket sure, but really? That's not fucking change, that's half of what I carry in cash.
>>
>>34105230
because they think women think like men
when men are catcalled, they think "oh, what a nice person, they complimented me"

but when women are catcalled, they think "how DARE someone less socially valuable than me show interest in me?"
>>
>>34108221
>relevant
Not being with or around women makes your opinion unreliable.
>>
>>34108213
this

or they mutter some shit with a smirk, and you go "huh?", but they walk away without answering

i developed social skills and realized this means i'm attractive to them. if they don't find me attractive, or have a bf who's fucking them regularly, or etc., they just talk normally.
>>
File: Shut up, virgin..png (459KB, 541x609px)
Shut up, virgin..png
459KB, 541x609px
>>34108221
>talking about sex
>not seeing how being a virgin could be relevant to the conversation
Damn, I'm surprised I got a chance to use this.
If you have had no sex, what do you have to base your opinion on the availability of female doms?
>>
>>34108221
sauce or faggot
>>
>>34105230
>Why do men catcall women?
Drawn by a man
>>
>>34105230
What point is this comic trying to make
>oh damn this comic speaks to me, I guess I'll stop catcalling
Like really
>>
>>34105230
uneducated foolz, who want to let you know they want to bang you.
>>
>>34108743
see
>>34107786

Bitches and whores
>>
>>34108743
It's meant to be relatable for women who experience catcalling
>>
>>34109980
>>34108815
so then why did they copy and paste the girl in the last three panels? wanted to make a point but didn't care enough to try?
>>
>>34105230
I literally never saw this happen in real life.
>>
>>34110015
What the fuck are you yapping about
>>
File: 1396642631284.png (868KB, 1462x547px) Image search: [Google]
1396642631284.png
868KB, 1462x547px
>>34105230
it's good times
why the fuck else would a guy do anything else?
>>
File: 1385004933316.jpg (274KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1385004933316.jpg
274KB, 1280x960px
>>34110063
here's part 1 of 2
>>
>>34110036
me too. it's probably because it's only american kind of thing.
>>
File: 1446725478990.jpg (179KB, 1082x948px) Image search: [Google]
1446725478990.jpg
179KB, 1082x948px
>>34110069
annd 2 of 2
Point being, catcalling is about a guy having fun. It's not really about the lady, she doesn't actually know if she likes it or not, if it wasn't that, she'd be making a comic complaining about something else, because complaining gets sympathy and attention
>>
The people who cat call usual do hard labour and have pent up angst against the world because they have to do physical work all day just to make ends meet and have their beans on toast at the end of the day. It's basically a natural instict, what else are they going to do, they haven't got time to actually try and find a girl properly.
>>
File: christinamodel.jpg (55KB, 570x896px) Image search: [Google]
christinamodel.jpg
55KB, 570x896px
>>34107873
what a piss poor replacement for the original
>>
>>34105564
Ticking off all the stereotype boxes there
>>
>>34110105
Also, frat boys. Frat boys are the worst offenders imqho
>>
>>34110105
>>34110384
You're with your boys and you do things you wouldn't normally do to impress them. You think they go out and push each other in shopping carts in parking lots when it's just them?
A group mentality is healthy, especially when the group is all boys, and it's victimless, like when it's some skank who wears a too short dress to show off her ass and gets annoyed when somebody fucking notices it
>>
>>34110164

i know she can make me happy
>>
>>34110413
Thank you for clearly demonstrating the mentality of the bro stereotype depicted in the comic.
>>
>>34105230
Blackbot here
I actually know a nigga who does this and it worked. One time he just talked to a complete as she passed by and she gave him her name and her nachos. Later on they fucked. Black men are the only ones who will talk to random women like that, but damn it actually works.
>>
>>34110063
is this a doujin artist? name?
>>
File: 1484282842252.jpg (422KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484282842252.jpg
422KB, 1280x1280px
>>34105230
Wow, nice edit faggot, here is the real one.
>>
>>34107406
You know, that would actually be hilarious to see men outside start this shit :

>"woo baby nice body"
>"btw I should mention that with my last sentence I'm not trying to refer to a large common trope that is being discussed in our every day's life in the implication of a sexism argument on an apparent trend which..."
>>
File: b15.png (362KB, 555x350px) Image search: [Google]
b15.png
362KB, 555x350px
>Hey cute boy wanna hang out with us?
>>
this one time girls cat called my gf while we walked down the street
>>
>>34105230
>>
>>34105729
Neanderthals really getting toasty over this picture
>>
>>34106324
>but "your" insinuating they don't have a higher prevalence
No I'm not. You're just upset so you're putting words into my mouth that aren't there. Just take a chill pill and try not to let me rustle you so much.
>>
>>34105295
Why did you choose this board to ask this?
Most of the guys on this board cant even look at women on the street?
>>
>>34106531
Nigga you know you can have someone shape your eyebrows for you in a way that looks good, right?
>>
>>34105230
That's how you know this artist is full of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 285x214px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 285x214px
>"Ey baby I'd like to put my white cock in DAT, if you know what I'm sayin'!"
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 385x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 385x202px
>"Eh chiquita!"
>"kss kss!"
>>
File: men vs women.jpg (295KB, 2280x1140px) Image search: [Google]
men vs women.jpg
295KB, 2280x1140px
>>34105230
Fucking staceys don't know what a compliment is unless a chad is calling them out.
>>
>>34105405
Women do not feel nice about getting "nice tits" yelled at them.
>>
>>34105952
>Example: If a guy actually did this, he'd be sentenced to a ridiculously high amount of fines, possible jail time and socially burned at the stake through social media, Reddit, and other forms of cancer as a message to show everybody how valid these instances of "mansplaining" and "verbal rape" are, which they would then opportunistically use to take pro-victim stances to disingenuously make themselves look good.
You are full of shit and never get out into the real world. Your idea of how things work comes from your own delusions about LE LIBERAL HEGEMONY. Catcalling happens all the time and women have made videos of it happening to them.
>>
>>34111038
u-um, I'm not sure. he-heh.
>>
>>34106142
>hi I never go outside
>hi I never look at catcalling videos on youtube
>I am an expert on how the world works while I sit in Mommy's basement
>>
>>34106255
Why'd you make up bitter, salty bullshit about things you have never experienced or seen evidence of?
>>
>>34106592
It's funny, /pol/tards will come into literally any thread and get triggered and post their endless bullshit
>>
>>34106884
>>34106902
Except plenty of guys do it who are alone.
>>
>>34106938
>If a young athletic chad does the cat calling they'll probably fuck him right there
>t. clueless angry virgin loser
>>
>>34106951
>t. delusional /pol/tard

>>34107095
What the fuck does suburbia have to do with anything? You realize the comic takes place in a CITY? Also "it's just as much for men" fucking LOL at how clueless you are.
>>
>>34105230
>catcaller isn't black
broke my suspension of disbelief tbqh
>>
>>34105230
why do women make such a big fuss about it?

>heh all these men want me but I'm worth sooo much more than them, how dare they? haha!
>>
>>34105230
I have never seen this ever anywhere in Europe. If it happens it must be an amerifag thing.
>>
>>34110732
OP totally BTFO
>>
>>34110705
gogo and didi artist is vanheist
>>
>>34105230
Certain men catcall women, and if you watch those videos of women walking around New York City for hours you'll see what kind of men are doing it.

I'll give you a hint: it's not white men.
>>
>>34111982
>"you have nothing but "baseless" accusations! So let me counter this with my own accusations!"

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You see something that goes against your values, and then you immediately get worked up in a frenzy, spewing buzzwords and getting triggered, rather than countering the argument.

Tell me, if all men are evil "rapists" that cat call girls all the time, where are the stats to prove this? Any evidence at all?
>>
>>34112206
Not disagreeing with you, but a lot of those videos are fake as fuck.
>>
>>34105230
This shit works, I've seen it first hand.
>Black friend Jamal(his actual name) grabs white girls ass in front of me
>she actually smiles and blushes and shit
>probably fucked her the same day

IT. WORKS.
Im too beta to try this shit though.
>>
>>34112377
Not being fucking ugly would help too
>>
>>34105230
>Nice looking white man catcalling.
Coming from a beaner the only men who do this shit are niggers and other spics.
You'll never get an honest answer from libshits on the subject though since it's obviously just toxic masculinity and not minorities just being obnoxious shits .
>>
>>34111859
Right made me happy i don't now why
>>
File: niggers.png (2MB, 973x973px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.png
2MB, 973x973px
>>34110732
ah beat me to it.
>>
Because it's the easiest way to get someone's attention from a distance, and it's only bad when a non-chad does it.
>>
>>34105473
they cant into critical thinking. Plus, its oppressive to make them do things they cant think of themselves. #WOMENRULE
>>
>>34112071
Ask women in western europe, immigrants are the only ones doing the catcalling.
>>
>>34113249

So what you're saying is the only men in western europe are immigrants. Well good on them then for having enough testosterone and genetic superiority to not be literally afraid of women to the point they can't behave like a normal man.
>>
>>34113083
>>34110732
>white males trying to demonize minorities

lmao everyone knows white males are the worst offenders of sexism. you're more likely be harassed by some white suburban kid or frat boy than anything else
>>
>>34105295
>t.American
gagaafds
>>
>>34105230
which? fucking cars everywhere, screaming scum and dumb children and noise from every direction? this triggers me
>>
File: 1484066450173.jpg (38KB, 480x647px) Image search: [Google]
1484066450173.jpg
38KB, 480x647px
>>34105230
>He he, look at all this attention I get from possible suitors. ;)

>tee hee, silly boys im a highly priced comodity :)

Women are the worst
>>
File: 1369269796656.jpg (196KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
1369269796656.jpg
196KB, 400x297px
>>34105230
You say "men" but when you actually meant is "nigger". And the answer to your question is: nobody knows, it's the nigger mind we're talking about here. They kind of just do what they want, very impulsively.

>>34112126
It's because you guys don't have niggers.
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.