[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: NE VOLIM TE ALIJA.jpg (7KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
NE VOLIM TE ALIJA.jpg
7KB, 192x182px
>be me
>in university, (parents can afford, yay!)
>see attractive girl
>look at her a lot, when she looks i try(and fail) to look away quickly
>please kek, give me an attractive gf and let me finally be successful
>one day I notice something
>she looks at me a lot without me looking at her
>itshappening.png
>plan out where I go so that she "randomly" sees me walking by a lot
>want to actually talk to her but can't due to nervousness
>50% sure she likes me

What do I do now?
>>
Why are you even here Chad?
Oregano dksowo
>>
unless you're a stupidly hot, you're mistaken. you're probably socially inept and are deluding yourself to believing all these things. she's either not that attractive, or more likely not looking at/for you. don't meant to burst your bubble anon, but i'd rather do that than have you sperg over her
>>
>>34105892
Stop being a bitch for five seconds.

Don't give up hope OP. Girls tend to look more at people whom they adore.
>>
>>34105942
lol you're fucking dumb if you think this shit happens to you for real bro. any of these scenarios that end up in r9k are idealized in bot heads
>>
Do it!!!! Im at uni and i look at this boy a lot as well, if only hed talk to me, id be so happy. You can do it, worse case she doesnt say anything. You should try and wave past her, or say hi as you walk by, i tjink thatd be the easiest way. good luck
>>
>>34105994
hehe good 1 bro
>>
>>34104950
protip: she thinks you're a creep

she's looking at you now, because she's either:
>expecting you to say hi and approach her
>look out if you're staring at her or not
>>
>>34105980
>>34105892
you're just a virgin who's projecting on r9k

yes, girls do look at guys they're interested in. what differs is how they're interested in.

are they interested because they like the guy? are they interested because they always feel like they're being stalked and stared at?
>>
File: HeatherDisapproves.png (191KB, 337x499px) Image search: [Google]
HeatherDisapproves.png
191KB, 337x499px
>>34104950
>in university, (parents can afford, yay!)
Get. Out.
>>
>>34105994
>i look at this boy a lot as well
rule 16 or you are gay
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.