[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm glad you could make it Uther

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: uther.jpg (6KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
uther.jpg
6KB, 185x185px
I'm glad you could make it Uther
>>
File: UthertheLightbringer.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
UthertheLightbringer.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
Watch your tone with me, boy. You may be the prince, but I'm still your supirior as a paladin.
>>
>>34105022
>superior

hope to be originally good at spelling one day
>>
File: Tyrandeportrait.jpg (8KB, 177x189px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrandeportrait.jpg
8KB, 177x189px
hay guise whazz up?!?!?
>>
>>34105022
>>34105043
I'm going to assume the actual original text isn't original at this point anyways.
>>
what really happened:
>Glad you could bake it, Uther.

>Watch your tone with me, boy. You may be the waiter, but I'm still your superior as a chef.

>As if I could forgetti. Listen, Uther, there's something about the plaguette you should knead. Oh no... It's too late. These peopleroni have all been infectedanana. They may look al dente now, but its a matter of thyme before they turn into the unedible.

>What?!

>This entire citrella must be peeled.

>How can you even cook that? There's got to be some other whey.

>Damn it, Umami. As your future chef, I order you to broil this city!

>You are not my chef yet, boyardee. Nor would I obey that command if you were!

>Then I must consider this an act of seasoning.

>Seasoning? Have you sauced your mince, Arthas?!

>Have I? Lord Umami, by my right of succession and the sovereignty of my crown of roast pork, I hereby rehydrate you from your commandard and suspenderoni your pepperoni from service.

>Arthas, you just can't...

>*Ding* It's done! Those of you who have the will to taste this flan, follow me. The rest of you? Get out of my kitchen.

>You've just tossed a terrible salad, Arthas.

>Jaina?

>I'm sorry, Arthas. I can't watch you cook this.
>>
warcraft 3 was pretty shit desu
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.