[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angel Shot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

So what's the point of this being a secret if I see it every other day?

What if you do need it and the bartender or waiter doesn't know what the fuck you're talking about.

What if you do need it and the bartender or waiter doesn't know what you're talking about but the guy you're with does and gets salty?

This shit is dumber than that "check out this secret beach" shit on facebook. How is it a secret if you're posting it on social media?
>>
>>34103706
It's not supposed to be practical in the least, it's just a social media stunt for SJW brownie points.
>>
>>34103706
I didnt know normals thought of hooters as a 'date' place.
>>
>>34103770
That's not the point because I've seen this same sign catching on at other places.
>>
>>34103706

When would this ever be practical? Do women think guys will just try to kidnap them in the middle of a crowded restaurant?

If you tell the guy "I'm not feeling comfortable so I'm just gonna leave" what's he gonna do, start beating the shit out of you right there? If you're not comfortable walking to your car at that point, then you could ask a bartender to walk you out without doing all of this code shit.

If he's allowed you to stand up and go to the bar by yourself to get a drink (which is presumably the only time this would ever be useful) couldn't you just go into the bathroom and call the cops?

I swear, this rape culture shit has done nothing except convince women that every guy everywhere wants to rape them.
>>
>>34104406
Fucking this^

Origitits
>>
>>34104406
I don't think we even need to go that far to explain this really. This is really just about women not wanting to reject their date. Women will tell the most egregious of lies to avoid even the most mildly awkward scenarios. This is about honesty. They don't want to reject the man so they'd rather ditchyhem at a bar and then not answer their phone calls. ANYTHING to avoid that moment were they have to feel even the slightest discomfort.
>>
>>34104718

It's so weird though, because this will eventually cause confrontation when the bartender comes over during the middle of your date and walks you to your car. If you were looking to avoid confrontation, you'd think the easiest thing to do would be to just get up to use the bathroom and sneak out, or sneak over to the bar and ask the bartender to walk you out if you're that nervous. Really all this system seems to accomplish is it ensures that you publicly humiliate your date before you leave.
>>
>>34103706
yes, make it easier for women to back out of promises, agreements, mutual trusts, and the hard work of building relationships even more please - it's not like tindr and shit exist and normies and robots literally rate eachother by numbers like a bunch of autistic machines already
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.