[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being a billionaire pointless? What exactly can you do at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1473875190949.jpg (481KB, 2514x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1473875190949.jpg
481KB, 2514x3000px
Is being a billionaire pointless? What exactly can you do at 1 billion that you can't at say 100 million?
>>
>>34103548
Brag that you have a billion dollars obviously.
>>
File: bibble.png (751KB, 649x640px) Image search: [Google]
bibble.png
751KB, 649x640px
>>34103548
>tfw happiness and a perfect life for me i waking up at whatever time i want

What is a perfect life for you r9k
>>
>>34103548
why the fuck are her feet so small.
>>
>>34103548
I want to have so many babies with that girl. I want her to be my housewife and care for the babies I give her.
>>
Buy a country in Africa
>>
>>34103548

A millionaire has an average yacht, a billionaire has a yacht the size of a cruise ship
>>
>>34103548
You can do massive scale sort of thing like fund political candidates and start up multiple companies.

You would have to think on a very large scale with your money and you would probably have a team of people to help you spend it.
>>
>>34103624
But I don't want a million square miles of starving niggers with aids.
>>
>>34103548
Bragging rights.
>>
>>34103548
>What exactly can you do at 1 billion that you can't at say 100 million?
Spend 900 million more?
>>
File: Screenshot (236).png (662KB, 1017x737px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (236).png
662KB, 1017x737px
>>34103548
You can turn that billion into 10 billion, and then 100 billion>1,000 billion, etc.

Do your part so that your whole family can remain NEETs for centuries and become the Rothchilds and rule over the plebians.
>>
>>34103548
Buy 101 million dollar cars
>>
>>34103548
Buy a thousand more of stuff you can at 100 million
>>
>>34103548
Private islands.

More importantly though, it's not what you can do with the money that's important. It's the fact that you were able to make it at all. It's a show of how powerful you are.
>>
>>34103910
You can just hire his own personal army and invade private islands. for cheap
>>
You can lose 200 million and still be rich
>>
>>34103548
At a certain point of wealth, it becomes about making money for your entire family and descendants to be rich with. That's why there are so many billionaire families compared to billionaire individuals.
>>
>>34103548

Buy a pro sports franchise

Buy a private island and build a house worth tens of millions on it

Buy greater political influence
>>
>>34104489
You can buy the democratic party of the United States if you're a billionaire. That's what the mudslime dictators did.
>>
>keep investing it to make more money
>make your friends and family all wealthy
>everyone has tons of wealthy and highly educated kids
>donate to your favorite charities
>help fund your research of choice
>buy a huge family estate
>fly anywhere via private jet
>start a business empire

being a billionaire sounds awesome
>>
>>34104616
>being a billionaire sounds awesome
of course but is it really any more awesome than 100 million is what he's saying
>>
lots of people think having more than X money is pointless

those people are small-minded. you could change the world in different ways depending on how much you have. more = more change. think about how many people you could hire to do whatever the fuck you want
>>
With 100 million you could put someone on Trump's cabinet.

With a billion you could put who you want in the white house and fill the seats of the house and senate.

Ten billion and you wouldn't even need to dabble in politics to pull the strings.
>>
>>34104698
you wouldn't be able to take as big of risks with 100 million or fund research / influence politics nearly as much
>>
>>34103548
I don't even know man, To me everything over like 5 million is pointless.
>>
>>34104616
>make your friends and family all wealthy

Sorry but that money is staying in my blood family
>>
>>34104827
Nigga that's barely enough for some houses. How would you even manage the upkeep?
>>
>>34104800
Do you think Bill Gates pulls all the strings? He has a lot of influence, sure, but not as much as political dynasties. Connections are as important as money in Washington.
>>
>>34103548
You can start trying to influence nations with that level of money, as far as physical objects there is obviously no difference once you hit a certain point.
>>
>>34104863
1 relatively nice house, in the safest place in Colorado or some other blue state. Lets say thats 1.5mil

Another 1.5-2mil will be my "allowance"/living expenses for decades if not the rest of my life barring fatal accident and the remaining 1.5-2mil goes into investments or whatever so if I ever do have a family of my own they'll be okay-ish.

I'm a minimalist at heart I recently moved and everything I own fit in one box.
>>
>>34103548
If I was a billionaire I would funnel my money into finding a way to upload my organic mind into a synthetic body.

After that, I suppose world domination would be my next goal.
>>
>>34103548
Bill Gates said it was.
>>
>>34103548
>What exactly can you do at 1 billion that you can't at say 100 million?
pump and dump women more easily
>>
>>34103624
Maybe a city mayne.
>>
>>34103548
A billion invested will bring a annual return of about 100 million, tax rate of 10%, interest not regular income and you still have the billion to make another 100, re-invest half into mutual funds, create a venture capital fund, set up a non-profit charity, invest in art, music, films, properties worldwide, never get married, rent Russian models to find kmyoumon your yacht, become a political power broker, start a reality show where you pay people to degrade themselves for cash call it How Low Will You Go
>>
>>34103548
Fund more companies to make more quality anime
>>
>>34103548

become president while being the worst peice of sht imaginable .
>>
>>34105654
>A billion invested will bring a annual return of about 100 million,
the fuck in what world
>>
you can have the guy with 100 million killed
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.