[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nothing is being done about the overpopulation of the human race

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: 1466550903171.png (315KB, 509x425px) Image search: [Google]
1466550903171.png
315KB, 509x425px
>Nothing is being done about the overpopulation of the human race
>>
Overpopulation is a meme
>>
why don't you kill your weaboo self to help that out.
>>
>>34101570
I opened this thread to post this exact post, word for word.
>>
We'll be conscripted to fight the reds in the name of freedom or something soon enough. Can't wait to defect.
>>
>>34101543
It will eventually go down, due to lower birth rates from more recent generations. Also, more and more gay people are popping up. They literally cannot have children. And if all else fails, we'll run out of resources and the population will go down naturally.
>>
>>34101602
>they literally cannot have children

That doesn't stop them from pursuing artificial insemination or stop scientists from trying to make artificial wombs.
>>
File: birthrate.gif (8KB, 570x300px)
birthrate.gif
8KB, 570x300px
>>34101543
I don't think overpopulation is something we need to worry about for the next 800 years.

Especially with the capabilities of running dense cities as places like LA and New York have shown.

Upgrades of infrastructure and energy grids in places like Africa will deal with any population worries, along with modernizing already dense areas that are behind, in places like India or China.

History shows that when you meet peoples needs and give them fufilling work they tend to have less kids.

A lot of first world countries are barely maintaining status quo on birth rate.
>>
>>34101570

Our population has doubled in less than 50 years.
>>
>>34101691
That's only because people are living significantly longer on average, with the current rate our population curve will easily just steady out, if not decline because of the rampant homosexuality, and failures of young men in this feminized world that treats them as if they are disposable.
>>
File: fb0.jpg (29KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
fb0.jpg
29KB, 499x499px
>>34101691
and it will triple in less than 20.I

whatcha gonna do about it
>>
File: LessthanSemicolonO.png (152KB, 294x254px) Image search: [Google]
LessthanSemicolonO.png
152KB, 294x254px
>>34101676
>A lot of first world countries are barely maintaining status quo on birth rate.
WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER ONES?
>>
>>34101733
Who the fuck cares about poor countries

They will just breed until they run out of food and die, it's literally supply and demand.
>>
We'd seriously be so much better off if the world population was like only 1 billion.
>>
File: 1400326004971.jpg (23KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
1400326004971.jpg
23KB, 446x362px
>>34101570
This, especially in White countries. The only reason we get fucked with high property prices and sagging infrastructure is that we're importing a fucktonne of non-whites.

What is a possible overpop issue is Africa's population exploding because of unrelenting Western aid letting them way overshoot their malthusian ceiling. But good luck convincing bleeding hearts to cut aid to africa.
>>
>>34101771
Or they send their hordes to our countries and shit it all up.
>>
Just imagine all the rats we're going to get once population density increases even more.
>>
>>34101729
Ty for the rare peep buddo
>>
>>34101819
>> But muh demographic transition.

Just export feminism to them, that should solve their fertility issues.
>>
It's already going to decline once China and India stop being the shit holes they are and that's supposed to be soon.

If it ever becomes too much, a simple but rather extreme method of birth control would be only allowing family's who aren't poor and have a clean background to have kids
>>
>>34101771
No, then the west sends them more food and medicine and a bunch of them immigrate to Europe

The African population boom and displacement will be a flashpoint in our lifetime.

>>34101862
Feminism only works in developed countries. Islam is more likely to get to them first, which it already has.
>>
>>34101728

I hope you are right, that's a huge jump in a short amount of time.
>>
We have over population measures they are called nukes. A nuclear war will happen every 50 years or so to thin the herd.
>>
>>34101728
>rampant homosexuality
>five percent of the population
But yeah. Uh, contraceptives and being forced to go to college is keeping us from ever accidentally the baby. So it is the same effect.
>>
>>34101543
>the indians and pakis nuke each other
>we nuke the chinese

problem solved.
>>
>>34101570
First post, best post. Overpopulation is only a problem in south Asia, east Asia, and a few other spots in the world. If you don't live there, you're fine.
>>
>>34101543
see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348
>>
https://www.edge.org/response-detail/23722

Kevin Kelly has written about this a lot, we're set to peak around 2050 and then steadily decline after that. We're producing a lot of people but at the same time fertility is plummeting.
>>
>>34101543
I think I love frog hero, please post more of her
>>
>>34101581
>why don't you kill your weaboo self to help that out.

wait what? you mean 4chan isnt an anime posting image board??
>>
>>34101691
You mean the Oriental and African population has quadrupled in the last 50 years.

The west doesn't have a problem with overpoluation, just "overpopulation" of immigrants and nonwhites.
>>
File: Absolutly barbaric.jpg (88KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutly barbaric.jpg
88KB, 600x709px
>>34101733
Moar slaves.
>>
the only thing to do is neuter and spay africans and asians, but that would be a "human rights violation"
>>
>>34101543
>overpopulation

Good goy, keep believing that!

Fun Fact! You can fit the ENTIRE human population in Texas and it would be as dense as living in NY. But keep believing we're overpopulated, goyim.
>>
File: 1475691574634.jpg (113KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1475691574634.jpg
113KB, 500x281px
>>34101543
I'm doing my part!

Actually volunteering in NASA human trials

Earth is the cradle of humanity, but one cannot live in a cradle forever.
>>
>>34101543
lol i was talking to this negress at work and out of nowhere she said that she supported forced sterilization. It took everything i had to hide my powerlevel and not start talking about hitler
>>
>>34101543

There is no "overpopulation" of the human "race." There is only an overpopulation of niggers and chinks.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.